What's new

Caught By Thermal Imagers! Army Foils Infiltration Bid By Terrorists!

Nope, just scaring the rats and sending them back from whence they came.

Oh denial thou name is 'a Pakistani'.

it was a serious question bro, because i know you guys been watching planets and thinking they were chinese drones lol

And if we would have nailed them, then Pakistan would have been screaming about a few more civilians killed or injured :)

you pathetic shooters tried o kill them but luckily you failed miserably, you remember how you guys been watching drones only to find out they were planets? i bet this is something similar lol

I'guess they are yet to come up with welding technology to produce 'cycle rickshaw frames' :omghaha:

Less rhetoric , less taunting , less demeaning of fellow countries would do better for us ...

Somehow tendency to react and avenge and humiliate is man's most primitive instinct ...but with better civilization and better culture , we can curb it and conduct ourselves better . Can't we ?

it was a serious question bro, because i know you guys been watching planets and thinking they were chinese drones lol

you pathetic shooters tried o kill them but luckily you failed miserably, you remember how you guys been watching drones only to find out they were planets? i bet this is something similar lol

Nah man ur questions are as audaciously idiotic as anything u have commented up till now.:cheesy:

It seems u all believe our media more than we do, then again you all are the ones saying our media are lying fools.

So trust me when I say this 'no one cares what y'all think'.

Nah man ur questions are as audaciously idiotic as anything u have commented up till now.:cheesy:

It seems u all believe our media more than we do, then again you all are the ones saying our media are lying fools.

So trust me when I say this 'no one cares what y'all think'.

so you saying that indian army never watched chinese drones for 5 months and later found out that they were planets? lol
i believe bbc not your pathetic media

if you can. then ask ISI how they failed to infiltrate terrorists into india for last couple of months and how their best 28 men got killed, make sure that you have an insurance policy as the isi will kill you and if you even mention about terrorists and dump you in the road side.

ULF report was camming from couple of years ago. last report was 2 month before. we had upgraded our tanks and it is in trail. army admit that arjun tank is most advanced tank india has the only problem is its weight. even american abram tank weight 69T
israeli tank weight 68T.

BD don't even manufacture the lights for the tank

bangladesh will do better then india in the future inshallah, its a developing country, india has a huge domestic market which makes its gdp look good but other then that its a dirt poor country like the rest of us.

if you can. then ask ISI how they failed to infiltrate terrorists into india for last couple of months and how their best 28 men got killed, make sure that you have an insurance policy as the isi will kill you and if you even mention about terrorists and dump you in the road side.
lmao pathetic, have you forgotten what they did to you soldiers?

BBC got this news from indian media, you fool :omghaha:
they must have confirmed it, bbc is credible , your media is full of sh it

bangladesh will do better then india in the future inshallah, its a developing country,

hope, best of luck.

they must have confirmed it, bbc is credible , your media is full of sh it

indian media is more credible than pakistani media.:omghaha:

Lolzzz.... Yaar u indians a re a limit... how do we know its poonch sector and not some yet again "Thriller Film" of Indian Media and Army .... afterall "The Mumbai Attacks" ... "The Train Blast" and "The death of Five Soldiers".... were made up by yourselves.....

This is all bullshit propoganda of Mallustan..... Undies.... sorry India

you have forgotten what IA did to your country.:dance3:

Lolzzz.... Yaar u indians a re a limit... how do we know its poonch sector and not some yet again "Thriller Film" of Indian Media and Army .... afterall "The Mumbai Attacks" ... "The Train Blast" and "The death of Five Soldiers".... were made up by yourselves.....

This is all bullshot propoganda of Mallustan..... Undies.... sorry India

pathetic pakistani. we know you guys are not gonna accept the truth no matter how much evidence we provide. we are just enjoying your denial.

bangladesh will do better then india in the future inshallah, its a developing country, india has a huge domestic market which makes its gdp look good but other then that its a dirt poor country like the rest of us.

which is why we are known as a BRIC country and Pakistan rated a 12th most failed nation.:omghaha:

This is all bullshit propoganda of Mallustan..... Undies.... sorry India

Then don't believe it kid.
Its only funny to see y'all troll-dance all over the place, since u have been caught with your pants down.

so you saying that indian army never watched chinese drones for 5 months and later found out that they were planets? lol
i believe bbc not your pathetic media

LOL yourself.

These reports came long before, more than a year ago.
And they were identified as Unidentified Luminous Objects(ULO) no UFOs, that is what the media protrayed it as.

So wouldn't that mean IA should have taken action a long time ago? Well they didn't coz it posed no threat at all, it was all media.

Don't believe me? Then believe your beloved BBC. Again, enjoy your denial.:coffee:

100 UFOs On India-China Border Cause Official Concern

Special.......evidences.... hahahahaha... like osama in abottabad.... like 9/11, like mumbai attacks, Iraq WMDs.... Train Attacks... 5 Soldiers...... U r not pathetic.... ur even worse ..... once a mallu always a Mallu...

Wake up ..... Before it is too late .... USA and NATO wants war in this region it will make their economies revive..... Wake up Mallus before no one has anything more to loose..... Two Nuclear States and War Drums... Understand the facts not day dreams..... Day Dreams will only make u more poorer and Sorry when u wake up from them....

Its high time .... Wake up .... Barren lands on both sides and contaminated waters will not get us anywhere....... Urge Indian Government to stop terrorist activities in Occupied Kashmir, Baluchistan, Sri-Lanka, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh and Sindh.... Stop before it is too late to turn back .....

ULF report was camming from couple of years ago. last report was 2 month before. we had upgraded our tanks and it is in trail. army admit that arjun tank is most advanced tank india has the only problem is its weight. even american abram tank weight 69T
israeli tank weight 68T.

BD don't even manufacture the lights for the tank
LOL enjoy ur denial Mr. Amar Sonar Bangla.:omghaha:
100 UFOs On India-China Border Cause Official Concern

LOL from where did tanks come into the equation?
Anyways we are making our own tanks and not relying on 2nd generation tin cans u call tanks.

Its weird how u r talking of achievements, when all u all have been able to do is.........................What exactly??

1. so you are saying you are in war with Jupiter and Venus for long time :omghaha:
2. our defence budget is very limited, only $1.81 billion. within that money we have upgraded our entire old tanks by ourselves.
Navy inducted Padma class patrol boat,Besides, the ship is capable of setting up mines in the sea and rivers effectively to check intrusion of the enemies.
Displacement: 350 tons
Length: 165.3543 ft (50.4000 m) (overall)
Depth: 13.4514 ft (4.1000 m) (overall)
Propulsion: 2 shafts, 2 diesels
Speed: 23 knots (43 km/h)
Endurance: 7 days
Armament:

2 x 37mm canon;
4 x 20mm AAA guns.

BD army also developed Air Defense Artillery Fire Control Simulation System (ADAFCSS).
Bangabandhu Aeronautical Centre is working on introducing own aircraft with a mission of trainer aircraft by 2021.
Bangladesh Navy also working with mission of making own frigate by 2020.
Beside, we just made agreement with Belarus for joint defence project.

So with that limited money, we are doing good.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom