What's new

Car bomb in Iran, University professor killed.

North Korean is not right. Better models exist. Besides Iranian political frame work would not allow for such a thing. As I said, Iran needs to make off limit cities. This is the only way. Also you need to relocate your capital from Tehran the infested city of pro-western and MEK supporters. And more importantly Iran must build, test and weaponize nukes on ICBM's to keep itself safe. There can be no other alternative. You can go as a foreigner to United States and roam around freely but you can not go near a secret city ever. That is what Iran has to do. Separate secret work from public life.
I am talking making it hard for FOREIGNERS to move and act freely when they enter the country. Iranian social life itself must not be severely affected by the measures. Just keep track on every foreigner who enters the country. and about foreign agencies hiring domestic agents.. cutting of BBC persian and VOA persian broadcasts into Iran is a good start. And dissalowing suspected foreign calls from Iran to abroad and vice verca

Khamenei is a smart and logical person, however not always. Be sure that if the founder of the revolution, khomeini was alive he would order a swift retaliation. It is just the Khamenei camp today that are calculating every move/step without having some sort of advantages. I wish Khomeini was alive and still in power, he would teach these Americans a lesson

That is why there should be a term limit for supreme leader so that there is a competition to do the job better. Khamenei is being fed fantasies while Ahmadinejad knows the ground realities. That is why he even fired the intel minister after the election protests since it was his job to anticipate that western powers were planning a color revolution. He also tried to fire this minister when they killed Shahriari but the inside traitors disguised as advisors of supreme leader concocted witch stories about Ahmadinejad and how he had contacts with Jins and ghosts in order to bring him down. As always, Iran will not be defeated by outside forces but by inside traitors who will open the gates of the fortress one night.

I am talking making it hard for FOREIGNERS to move and act freely when they enter the country. Iranian social life itself must not be severely affected by the measures. Just keep track on every foreigner who enters the country. and about foreign agencies hiring domestic agents.. cutting of BBC persian and VOA persian broadcasts into Iran is a good start. And dissalowing suspected foreign calls from Iran to abroad and vice verca

It is not the foreigners that are killing the scientists. It is not like an American is killing Iranians. All the killers are Iranians and if you met them in your grocery store, you would not suspect a thing at all. That is the hard truth. There are traitors within your society, disguised as MEK, greens and such. Very hard to catch them without having very good quality police and intel. The only way is to make military cities, off limit to all even Iranians. Only people with high level security clearance would be able to live or visit those cities not every tom, dick, pick and chick who live in Tehran drinking and partying at night while killing scientists in day.

Mossad is a formidable organization.

They can blend in very easily in most parts of the world. But luckily, not in East Asia.
Personally know two different families who are half Israeli(Jewish) and half Taiwanese :lol:

You see, you again prove my point. You guys send terrorists killing our women and children, calling it "resistance" and then whine like girls when your missile general or nuclear program manager is killed.

We already have peace. Sorry to dissapoint you. :wave:

Its funny to see how much hate you spew here, you are getting insane because deep inside u know that u can do nothing.

P.S. I think that this guy was killed by Iranians themselves after they discovered that he is spying for US/Israel or planned flee to West. Just like Hitler who killed Rommel and then declared him a hero.

You are embarrassing your nation. 500 - take this on board - It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.

Your 2nd part of your daft post is even dafter than the first. Have some respect for the dead scientist and his family and have some self humanity. To bring Hitler into this thread shows the extraordinary stupidity on your behalf. Remember what Lincoln once said - Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

You see, you again prove my point. You guys send terrorists killing our women and children, calling it "resistance" and then whine like girls when your missile general or nuclear program manager is killed.

We already have peace. Sorry to dissapoint you. :wave:

Its funny to see how much hate you spew here, you are getting insane because deep inside u know that u can do nothing.

P.S. I think that this guy was killed by Iranians themselves after they discovered that he is spying for US/Israel or planned flee to West. Just like Hitler who killed Rommel and then declared him a hero.

What are you doing here?? Is this your idea of making friends and building bridges. Don't you guys see that you are sowing the seeds of your own destruction???

more pictures from mr.roshan
may god bless his soul

13901021210224883_PhotoL.jpg

13901021210225617_PhotoL.jpg

RIP hero of resistance. Salam to the son of a martyr your father was a hero

Why are innocents being killed?

Its all about double standards. China had to live with India getting nukes, India had to live with Pakistan getting nukes. Why cant Israel learn to live with Iran with nukes?? The whole problem is that some Western countries and Israel feel that they have a right to dictate who can have what weapons?? Why?? Why can Israel have nukes and threaten every Muslim capital in the world with its Samson option??

Israel thinks that the rules that apply to other countries don't apply to it. Israel now shows no concern to the death and destruction that a potential war with Iran will cause. Israel does not care that 2.5 billion people in China Pakistan and India will suffer higher energy and food prices. What is it with these guys??

Why doesn't Israel renounce its nuclear weapons after all it could get by with America providing a nuclear umbrella to it. Why does Israel expect the world to accept its nukes but Iran cant even have nuclear power for peaceful purposes.

How can they have the moral high ground in this situation?

Yesterday it was Iraq today its Iran, tomorrow it may be Pakistan the day after India and then China. I think its time Asians stood up to the likes of America and say NOOO!!! Does America expect to get its way all the time?? Immaterial of morals or right and or wrong??

With this killing who is the terrorist?? Or is it only American and Israeli opponents who are terrorists??

You are embarrassing your nation. 500 - take this on board - It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.

Your 2nd part of your daft post is even dafter than the first. Have some respect for the dead scientist and his family and have some self humanity. To bring Hitler into this thread shows the extraordinary stupidity on your behalf. Remember what Lincoln once said - Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Can you answer my arguments? - No. All you can do is cursing and whining.

What are you doing here?? Is this your idea of making friends and building bridges. Don't you guys see that you are sowing the seeds of your own destruction???
I just brought simple arguments that no one answered.

First of all, there is no any proof that Israel is behind it. No one in region wants Iran with nuclear bomb. You could see in Wikileaks how Arab countries literally begged US to bomb Iran, not Israel. There are also lots of internal struggles inside Iran, many people want to flee it. So they easily could kill each other. Do you really believe that Mossad is so powerful and Iranians are so lame that Mossad can repeaditly kill their top people without leaving traces? 2000 km away from Israel? Country where no Israeli can even step?

Secondly. Lets assume that its done by Israel. So what we get here? - Iran sends proxies to kill Israeli women and children, killing many hundreds, regularry threatning with destruction. While Israel in return sends proxies which kill half dozen of nuclear program managers and revolutionary guards. Do u think that Israel overreacted here? That Iranians have reason to whine?

I think that if it is Israel, then it is very mild reacton to Iranian wave of terror against Israel: hundreds of suicide bombers, thousands of rockets. Israel did not start this proxy war.

I just brought simple arguments that no one answered.

First of all, there is no any proof that Israel is behind it.

How many times do we hear about Americans and Israelis and western press condemn eg Pakistan's ISI in the absence of evidence-quite often i would say

. No one in region wants Iran with nuclear bomb. .

No one wants your country Israel to have nukes and no one wants my country of origin Pakistan to have nukes either. I think we need to be fair and work towards multilateral disarmament. If we don't want other countries to have nukes we should be prepared to forego them. Otherwise we are hypocrites

. There are also lots of internal struggles inside Iran, many people want to flee it. So they easily could kill each other. Do you really believe that Mossad is so powerful and Iranians are so lame that Mossad can repeaditly kill their top people without leaving traces? 2000 km away from Israel? Country where no Israeli can even step?

Your leaders public proclamations and past actions would suggest that coordinated assassination is a tactic your govt is prepared to employ. we must not allow this to be come an accepted norm.

I am sure there are internal problems in Iran. However it is difficult without hearing and seeing the evidence to decide which is right or wrong. So a policy of non interference should be employed in my opinion by all nations in other nations internal affairs. If even 10% of Iranians were prepared to march into the streets no form of internal security would allow the country to be governed.

If you want to destroy Israel come here and fight like a man. But all you can do is send terrorists and whine like a girl.

Dude wtf are you talking about Hamas and rockets coming into Israel? What does this have to do with Iran? Because Iran supports Hamas? Every country in the region and the vast majority of its people support Hamas and its ressistance. I don't even see how the two are comparable, these are assassinations which are politically motivated, has nothing to do with Hamas throwing metal scrap rockets into Israel.

. Lets assume that its done by Israel. So what we get here? - Iran sends proxies to kill Israeli women and children, killing many hundreds, regularry threatning with destruction. While Israel in return sends proxies which kill half dozen of nuclear program managers and revolutionary guards. Do u think that Israel overreacted here? That Iranians have reason to whine?

Well when it comes to threatening Israel doesn't do too bad. You do have your Samson option that is often brought up. Iran needs to be engaged, you don't make peace by being bellicose and no offence but Israeli and Iranian pronouncements about each other are just as bad.

These matters will not be resolved by eye for an eye. All countries need to engage in talks to resolve Middle Easts issues. Tell the dead scientists mother or child that it was in a good cause. Tell the Israeli mother who lost a son, or the Israeli child who lost a father that it was in a good cause.

It doesn't matter who started these events. both sides will tell a good story.

Back
Top Bottom