What's new

Car bomb in Iran, University professor killed.

Iranain proxies Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, killed hundreds of Israeli women and children. Thats fact.

You should not blame others for your criminals. If instead investing billions in Arab terrorism u were taking care of your people u would have much less crime.

That is a legit resistance against colonialists occupying their land. If you want to be safe then you should leave those lands to the original inhabitants and go back to Germany.

As for your idiocy claiming that Iranians have killed women and children, that is alot of BS coming from a ZioNazi. The only people who kill women and children are ZioNazi who believe women and children are Goyim and can be used for sacrifice. Go check your history.

On the other hand, Iranian hands are drenched with the blood of assassination and killings of all sorts of "innocent" people throughout the world. Remember the Jewish center in Argentina, Harriri in Lebanon, countless USA diplomats and peacekeepers, Iranian dissidents in Europe and the USA, and so on. For Iran to complain about a bit of asymmetrical warfare being waged against itself is truly the "pot calling the kettle black".

Iran will soon retaliate. Just like they retaliated for Americans supporting Saddam in Lebanon, or for Israelis supporting MEK in Argentine and lots more. You guys are the real terrorists who have killed millions of people in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc etc. What Iran is doing is taking revenge against psychopatchic western rapists. And the only way Iranians are going to be able to take their revenge for operation Ajax is to build, test and weaponize nukes atop ICBM's targeted at western cities. That is the ultimate defense for Iran and against blood thirsty people like you.

If you want to destroy Israel come here and fight like a man. But all you can do is send terrorists and whine like a girl.

The local population of that land is already fighting you and they are men enough for you cowards. You will never have any peace. Never. You and your children will always live in perpetual state of war until that land is liberated. That is your fate because of your atrocities. You pathetic animal.

If you want to destroy Israel come here and fight like a man. But all you can do is send terrorists and whine like a girl.

Firstly you are a nation of terrorists. This thread is about the murder of an Iranian scientist at the hands of your I.A. the signature of their work is all over it like a rash. Secondly is their any need for you to attack on a personal level?
BTW we will come to Israel - after it has been liberated and the land rightfully returned to who you stole it off.

Despite my utter contempt for this ZioNazi act of terror, I am very much disappointed in abilities of Iranian military and security. They seem to be too dumb and stupid for the job. There is no other way to explain this. They are the epitome of inefficiency and stupidity of highest order. If some one like this guy who was a deputy director at a Uranium Enrichment plant can not be protected then they are as dumb as any third world country military can get. The fact is, Iran should have long ago taken the path which Russia or Pakistan had taken. To make small scientific townships with best amenities, housings, schooling, hospital and facilities which are off-limits to general public completely. Only the scientists, engineers and military personnel working on the projects live there. I have to say it again, Iranians are looking increasingly stupid and incompetent. See here: Naukograd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They can put all those tens of thousands of green and MEK terrorists and drug smugglers in Iranian prisons into work by forcing them to slavery in order to make such new scientific cities. That way they do not have to spend money either.

Iran needs to build these kind of towns for its scientists: Closed city - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iranian government is stupid. They have gathered all their scientific talent in Tehran which is one of most disorganized and heavily populated cities in the world with a long history of MEK presence and support.

Despite my utter contempt for this ZioNazi act of terror, I am very much disappointed in abilities of Iranian military and security. They seem to be too dumb and stupid for the job. There is no other way to explain this. They are the epitome of inefficiency and stupidity of highest order. If some one like this guy who was a deputy director at a Uranium Enrichment plant can not be protected then they are as dumb as any third world country military can get. The fact is, Iran should have long ago taken the path which Russia or Pakistan had taken. To make small scientific townships with best amenities, housings, schooling, hospital and facilities which are off-limits to general public completely. Only the scientists, engineers and military personnel working on the projects live there. I have to say it again, Iranians are looking increasingly stupid and incompetent. See here: Naukograd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They can put all those tens of thousands of green and MEK terrorists and drug smugglers in Iranian prisons into work by forcing them to slavery in order to make such new scientific cities. That way they do not have to spend money either.

What a noble idea. To concentrate all of our scientists in the same town that if they blow up that city we lose all of our scientists in a blink. That's really a great idea.

What a noble idea. To concentrate all of our scientists in the same town that if they blow up that city we lose all of our scientists in a blink. That's really a great idea.

Not in one city. Read up more about how Soviet Union did it. You need to make dozens of such cities all over Iran. One city is not enough. By the way, you have already concentrated all your scientists in Tehran, so that is your great idea which is working brilliantly for MEK terrorists. By the way, did you know that MEK was born and grew up in Tehran which has a large dissident population which is very much pro-western and would do anything to see American control of Iran? So if that is your idea of keeping your scientists safe by keeping them in Tehran, then by all means continue it and see them slaughtered every few weeks.

Lol. Arian, longbrained is a faithful iran supporter but im kinda surprised about his comment on iranian security abilities. I am sure iran will retaliate hard. But to be honest if we dnt pull out of not in the next 2,3 months i will get disapointed

Not in one city. Read up more about how Soviet Union did it. You need to make dozens of such cities all over Iran. One city is not enough. By the way, you have already concentrated all your scientists in Tehran, so that is your great idea which is working brilliantly for MEK terrorists. By the way, did you know that MEK was born and grew up in Tehran which has a large dissident population which is very much pro-western and would do anything to see American control of Iran? So if that is your idea of keeping your scientists safe by keeping them in Tehran, then by all means continue it and see them slaughtered every few weeks.
who has said that all Iranian scientists are in Tehran? That's mostly because the Tehran university and Sharif University are the strongest Iranian universities. That's all. but there are many Iranian scientists who work in other Iranian cities like Esfahan, Shiraz, Tabriz, etc.
The idea of building towns for Iranian scientists just make us more vulnerable I think.
Yes, MEK was formed out of students of the Tehran University and the Ariamehr University (the Sharif university used to be called 'Ariamehr' before the revolution). the MEK supporters were very active in the Ariamehr university before the revolution and even in the first years of the revolution and even the name Sharif comes from the Sharif brothers who were mujaheds if I'm not mistaken.

Lol. Arian, longbrained is a faithful iran supporter but im kinda surprised about his comment on iranian security abilities. I am sure iran will retaliate hard. But to be honest if we dnt pull out of not in the next 2,3 months i will get disapointed

I know him.

Well, I am trying to be as truthful as possible. The truth is that any intel agency worth its name anticipates events before they happen. It is not like Police which investigates after a crime has occurred. Intel agency is there to prevent the crime to occur. Iranian intel has clearly failed miserably. They have not been able to stop this, neither they have been able to arrest any significant portion of this large network which is killing in broad daylight, first thing in the morning.

Even they have not been able to even advise Iranian government that it is beyond their capability to stop this terror so that Iranian government should build four dozen science cities for its scientists working on important scientific projects. These cities which have a selected population and off limit to public are extremely safe. It is not like Tehran which has a significant population of MEK supporters and pro-western population who watch voice of America and sell themselves to the highest bidder.

If you ask me, then, Iran should relocate its capital city too, making a new special city for a capital. Tehran has become too big and too crazy to be a capital. That is the only solution since Iranian police and intel have not proven themselves to be efficient and do not have control over the situation. Crime is rising and they are incapable of control.

WTF???
You know the history of this group? don't you? this group exists from a very long time ago and has nothing to do with being the group of the youth anti regime or the reformism or even the different opposition groups.
It would be long to explain the history of this group but yo ushould know that many entered this group (before terrorist activities) for many reasons like ideas of Taleghani:
1979 Taleghani warning about despots (English subs) - YouTube
Now it is a sect . See the people inside saying they will obey and die for Rajavi , their leader and master:
Sogand va Hazer Mojahedin (Zanan) September 2010 (11) - YouTube
People who protested have nothing to do with them for the big big majority. They were millions in street in Iran ... MeK are just few thousands people but very active abroad: right now they cry to get taken out from terrorist list and they pay even politicians to say they are the opposition.
These people are a shame for us. They entered in Iraq army to fight us just because they wanted Saddam give Iran to them !

who has said that all Iranian scientists are in Tehran? That's mostly because the Tehran university and Sharif University are the strongest Iranian universities. That's all. but there are many Iranian scientists who work in other Iranian cities like Esfahan, Shiraz, Tabriz, etc.
The idea of building towns for Iranian scientists just make us more vulnerable I think.
Yes, MEK was formed out of students of the Tehran University and the Ariamehr University (the Sharif university used to be called 'Ariamehr' before the revolution). the MEK supporters were very active in the Ariamehr university before the revolution and even in the first years of the revolution and even the name Sharif comes from the Sharif brothers who were mujaheds if I'm not mistaken.

Well, you just said it yourself. The city is infested by MEK with a long history. What I meant was that most of the top people are living in Tehran, that is a very bad idea, not only in respect to MEK but also what if an earthquake happened and flattened Tehran, what will you do then? What if Tehran was nuked. Iran needs new scientific and military cities plus it needs to relocate its capital to a new safer place. Leave Tehran to be a large cosmopolitan city but with no political, military or security role in the country. It can be a place for commerce, industry and cosmopolitan life. But concentrating all the things in Tehran is too risky and stupid specially when you do not have an ideal air defense and ideal intel and police forces.

WTF???
You know the history of this group? ....

They are feeding each other now, anyways. Greens have not come out to condemn these terror acts and if I remember correctly they tried to paint these terrors as something which can benefit them politically and militarily by saying that it was Iran that was killing the scientists and not Israel. Now that is unique. They are protecting MEK by doing such things. So from the neutral point of view they are in the same league having the same goals. To keep their American masters happy.

Well, you just said it yourself. The city is infested by MEK with a long history. What I meant was that most of the top people are living in Tehran, that is a very bad idea, not only in respect to MEK but also what if an earthquake happened and flattened Tehran, what will you do then? What if Tehran was nuked. Iran needs new scientific and military cities plus it needs to relocate its capital to a new safer place. Leave Tehran to be a large cosmopolitan city but with no political, military or security role in the country. It can be a place for commerce, industry and cosmopolitan life. But concentrating all the things in Tehran is too risky and stupid specially when you do not have an ideal air defense and ideal intel and police forces.

So what? most of the elite American scientists are in New York, California or Massachusetts. Why? Because many of the reputable US universities are in those states.
You're exaggerating the MEK presence in Tehran. the MEK is a desperate group with almost no support, the number of MEK supporters around the globe and in Iran doesn't exceed 500K if you ask me. Do not overestimate them.
Tehran is the only Iranian city with proper air defense. every inch of Tehran is covered by anti aircraft systems.The Iranian intelligence agency is doing its job fine. I don't blame them for that. they have foiled many US and Israeli sponsored plots. In fact they are the best in the region, they are just a head and shoulder above all other intelligence agencies in the ME. We're facing the world's strongest intelligence agencies, these things happen, and sometimes you just can't do much about them.

Back
Top Bottom