What's new

Car bomb in Iran, University professor killed.

Its sad how innocent civilian scientist are literally massacred, old and young, irrelevant whether they leave widows, orphans and friends back or not, just because of some hegemonic ambitions of Western powers and living in the wrong spot, born with the wrong skin color, judged because you are simply smart and have ambitions, worse you might have a dream to leap technology forward and cant to anything about the fact you simply excel most humans including those animals in charge of these massacres as an individual.
Exactly those whom humanity should protect.

No trial or investigation. No testimonial. No judge. Envy and hate is the judge. Arbitrary are the rules. These blood lusting murderers are not human.

The victims have my feelings.

Rashad khalifah claimed to be a prophet, he was nothing but a zindiq.

any way on this topic, One simple fact iranian corrupted terrorist regime and its followers don't want to admit it, these attacks are not coming from zionists or israelis or the US blah blah
it is iranian them selves are bombing and killing each other for political controversies and ethnic/sectarian problems.

well thats my reply in this topic
Wow!see the mother of international terrorism is talking about terrorism.Blind hate of Iranians and nothing else is expected from you.
That's one of the most idiotic comments i've ever read.let's assume you are right.At least we have some very good scientists !How many good scientists does your country have?Name a few Saudi scientists in modern times who have some good scientific background.

Maybe not, but the method and the victim almost spell Mossad.

Really? Because car bombings in the Middle East are not commonplace? I highly doubt that it was Mossad, placing a bomb on a car in broad daylight is not only very risky, the chances of it working correctly are very slim. Any government led killings (especially one by a specialized agency) is going to be a very well calculated operation. It seems doubtful that this was done by Mossad, and there is no evidence whatsoever that implicates them.

Really? Because car bombings in the Middle East are not commonplace? I highly doubt that it was Mossad, placing a bomb on a car in broad daylight is not only very risky, the chances of it working correctly are very slim. Any government led killings (especially one by a specialized agency) is going to be a very well calculated operation. It seems doubtful that this was done by Mossad, and there is no evidence whatsoever that implicates them.
No evidence, you should take it as a compliment

To catch the murderers we need to close off the border with our neighbouring countries. closing our airports will increase the chance to arrest the murderers.

Most likely they have fled from Tehran into some of the neighbouring provinces, possibly alborz province (karaj) or Qazvin. There must be done street by street alley by alley, and house to house search by the intelligence agents,police,army and airforce (search helicopters). if the security branches work together well we will find these animals and will interogate them on the Iranian way

Certainly a respectable position and sounds very ambitious. It will surely give many points if you write it in an Iranian newspaper and I'm sure there are not many who dare to contradict you. The problem with this method you suggest is that you alienate your own people by using the security apparatus en masse on them, to find a group of probably less than 100 persons. And by "interrogate them on the Iranian way" will be able to get anyone arrested to admit that he is Obama's personal tailor. What I would suggest is not so dramatic and not like an action movie, in turn, I think it is more efficient. Good old-fashioned police work, it might take longer, but you catch the culprits. The downside of the matter is that politicians and other people with power can't score points this way.

Iranians are increasingly looking stupid and incompetent. They can not even protect their top scientists and engineers. They have not yet even retaliated for such terror acts by taking out Israeli scientists and engineers. Not only that but also they have failed to make these terror acts, embargoes and war threats the basis to leave the NPT. Iran should have by now built, tested and weaponized its nukes. There is no other way to explain this except to say that Iranians have become incompetent.

Every thing has a time and place right now Iranian policy of not retaliating is the best policy i understand its making people upset and making Iranian look incompetent but this is just being done by Enemies of Iran to make Iranians retaliate and that can be used by her enemies to gather world support of attacking Iran.

I agree Iranians have other enemies In the region who have People willing to Die for 70 virgins.

Witnesses told Reuters they had seen two people on the motorcycle fix a bomb to the car.

"The bomb was a magnetic one and the same as the ones previously used for the assassination of the scientists, and is the work of the (Israelis)," Fars quoted Tehran's Deputy Governor Safarali Baratloo as saying. "The terrorist attack is a conspiracy to undermine the (March 2) parliamentary elections."

I am sure by now they have the description for whom they looking for

I agree Iranians have other enemies In the region who have People willing to Die for 70 virgins.
One virgin (or not) is already giving sometimes headaches , so i 'll never understand how to manage 70 :D

It is amazing to see some of Saudis are standing on the side of Zionists. After all they are biggest allies of US and its policies. Anyways it is very sad to see, Iranian scientists being killed in streets, in mysterious missile explosions, mysterious gas suffocation at home and lots more which is not reported or even perhaps never suspected. Even the Iranian guy who had made the jamming system for drones and missiles which was used to bring down RQ-170, recently died of a mysterious heart attack in a young age. Dozens of Iranian scientists have been killed, and these reports are just tip of the ice berg.

Certainly a respectable position and sounds very ambitious. It will surely give many points if you write it in an Iranian newspaper and I'm sure there are not many who dare to contradict you. The problem with this method you suggest is that you alienate your own people by using the security apparatus en masse on them, to find a group of probably less than 100 persons. And by "interrogate them on the Iranian way" will be able to get anyone arrested to admit that he is Obama's personal tailor. What I would suggest is not so dramatic and not like an action movie, in turn, I think it is more efficient. Good old-fashioned police work, it might take longer, but you catch the culprits. The downside of the matter is that politicians and other people with power can't score points this way.
Losing 4,5 valuable scientist is a serious thing and if it needs some sacrifices from the people then so be it. Ive already contacted Intel ministry in Tehran and gave my opinions. They thanked me for giving them my opinion

Iranians are increasingly looking stupid and incompetent. They can not even protect their top scientists and engineers. They have not yet even retaliated for such terror acts by taking out Israeli scientists and engineers. Not only that but also they have failed to make these terror acts, embargoes and war threats the basis to leave the NPT. Iran should have by now built, tested and weaponized its nukes. There is no other way to explain this except to say that Iranians have become incompetent.
They were successful in killing Israeli women and children though.

this news is reported from the official website of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of israel.
it said that they can stop iran by killing their scinectists!
and just few minutes later they removed this news from the main page
125965_492.jpeg

They were successful in killing Israeli women and children though.
you are a .... lier.
you were successful in orphaning iranian scientists children.look at his son .im sure he will continue his fathers way.
13901021210224883_PhotoL.jpg

.we'll never gorget your crimes and we'll Judge you one by one very soon insha-allah.

Le Figaro: Israel's Mossad recruiting Iranian dissidents to work against Tehran regime

The leading French newspaper Le Figaro reported on Wednesday that Israeli Mossad agents are recruiting and training Iranian dissidents from Iraq’s Kurdish region to work against the regime in Tehran.

Quoting a security source in Baghdad, Le Figaro reported that members of the Israeli intelligence agency are actively operating in Kurdistan and recruiting Iranian exiles in the region.

Foreign media has reported in the past that Israel's Mossad has been recruiting Iranians in opposition to the Ayatollah regime in Tehran and uses them to carry out bombings.

On Wednesday, Iranian media reported that a nuclear scientist who was supervising a department at Natanz uranium enrichment facility was killed by a car bomb in Tehran.

Fars cited witnesses as saying a motorcyclist stuck a magnetic bomb on the side of the car which then exploded, killing one and wounding two people inside.

Deputy Governor Safarali Baratloo blamed Israel for the bombing, saying it was similar to ones targeting nuclear scientists a year ago.

"The bomb was a magnetic one and the same as the ones previously used for the assassination of the scientists, and is the work of the Zionists [Israelis]" Fars quoted Baratloo as saying.

The attack coincided with the second anniversary of a explosion that killed senior Iranian nuclear scientist Majid Shahriari.

Several Iranian nuclear scientists have been assassinated in recent years. Tehran has blamed the killings on Israel and the U.S. Both countries deny the accusations.

Le Figaro: Israel's Mossad recruiting Iranian dissidents to work against Tehran regime - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom