What's new

Can’t rule out more ‘surgical strikes’ against Pakistan: Indian army chief

But for those of us that live and have been to Pakistan countless times know the ground reality that that those communities mentioned make up Pakistan and are extremely patriotic with regards to the Pakistan federation. And that's all that matters.

Lol.......lol.........@ Baloch and Pushtuns being "indian"......lol......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:......the Baloch and Pushtuns are racially Middle Eastern/Persian. They have 0 connection to India. indians are as alien to them as are Sub-Saharan Africans......lol.....lol.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Kaptaan read the post I'm responding too......lol.....:rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

omg indians are a new level of dumb

Pushtoons being indian LOOOOOOOL

pushtoons are descendants of the jewish race and after that the persians. pushtoons and indians have absolutely `zero in common. i remember a interview of Shahid Afridi once and they asked him about indian cricketer Irfan Pathan. Afridi said Irfan is jalie pathan as he can't even speak pushto.

Still helps if you have a double chin
Ok. I thought you were obtuse. Perhaps you are dumb. Monty means Montgomery. He was outright skinny. No chance of a double chin. It does not help if you have one actually. Straps help if you have ONE chin. But then what would you know?

What is your language called? What group of languages do you speak? Arabic? Iranic? Indo-Iranic? Pakistanic? :D

Don't know what you are blubbering on about? Do you want to make your question clear? Not interested in indian mumbo-jumbo.......lol

Leave it man. Maybe you got it maybe you did not. I have a big bowl of home made bhel in front of me and the phone is a pain to type on. Especially when I do not expect much intelligent debate in return on a thread like this. Cheers.

yet we have our country

tell me about hindus, it must suck knowing you've been ruled on for thousands of years from outsiders. You even let the Afghani warriors rule over India. First the Mughals, then came the british raj.
Agreed. It sucked. It sucks to this day. We were ruled by many, unfortunately. Yet we stuck to being ourselves. And you identified with your religion alone. Which is fine by me. Your religion mandates that - being ruled by Hindu majority would have been unacceptable to any self respecting practicing Muslim.

Only a few seculars like Kaptaan and the guy above are too ashamed to accept the reason that Pakistan was established. To create a country for Indian Muslims. Not to invent a new race. :D

Agreed. It sucked. It sucks to this day. We were ruled by many, unfortunately. Yet we stuck to being ourselves. And you identified with your religion alone. Which is fine by me. Your religion mandates that - being ruled by Hindu majority would have been unacceptable to any self respecting practicing Muslim.

Only a few seculars like Kaptaan and the guy above are too ashamed to accept the reason that Pakistan was established. To create a country for Indian Muslims. Not to invent a new race. :D

So why do modern day indians including the Muslim ones look so different to modern day Pakistanis? I see this for myself everyday here in London UK. I have always wondered why this is the case even though we were allegedly part of the same landmass. In 2 years no one has managed to answer this question properly without throwing tantrums.

Not really, i think you don't know anything about pakistan, no one here has ever called themselves indian muslims. you are a muslim first then you country, indians don't get this.

fair to say pakistanis are very happy they got their separate state, in 2016 you can get killed for eat a cheeseburger in India by hindu extremists. we were told by Muhammed Ali Jinnah the hindus will never treat us as equal, i think under Modis India is clear to see why Jinnah was right 70 odd years ago.

we will never ever let a Hindu tell us what to do.

So why do modern day indians including the Muslim ones look so different to modern day Pakistanis? I see this for myself everyday here in London.
You see what you want to see...

Btw, how do you understand who is Pakistani and who is Indian? Do they wear Hindu Om Signs on their sleeves? :D

Yeah, the sequel of last movie with more improved statements, timings, filling the gaps, graphics with close to real voices/accent and rectifying previous mistakes that caused embarrassment.

Tell him, lastly it was only Chandu Chohan that made it alive and is in our custody so who is next that India media may prepare in advance for those stories however, will be missing Arnab this time.

By the way, it wasn't necessary to give statement in advance, was it? Oh, just an opening statement on first day of new office.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom