What's new

Can’t rule out more ‘surgical strikes’ against Pakistan: Indian army chief

You see what you want to see...

Btw, how do you understand who is Pakistani and who is Indian? Do they wear Hindu Om Signs on their sleeves? :D

bro you can spot a Pakistani and an Indian from a mile way.

i don't think you've ever meet a pakistani, or know anything about Pakistan. its completely different to what your government and media makes you believe. trust me

You see what you want to see...

Btw, how do you understand who is Pakistani and who is Indian? Do they wear Hindu Om Signs on their sleeves? :D

It's the MOST easiest thing to spot. I'm being serious. Unless someone can answer why this is the case then there is no point in continuing.

This Picture Sums up every thing about indian public and their elite.. and certainly their favorite is Pakistan whether it's political farts or hanumanic army Sir.g.kal..:lol::lol:
14470566_1092974327446813_6136225952510042474_n.jpg

i don't think you've ever meet a pakistani, or know anything about Pakistan. its completely different to what your government and media makes you believe. trust me

EXACTLY!!!!!!......For those of us that see both Pakistanis and indians on a regular basis here in London UK know this to be a fact. Yet for some reason, people don't want to accept this nor can they adequately explain it either. Never understood why.

one thing is for certain, knowing what Modi is like and his personality if the Indian forces actually carried out a surgical strike like they claim to have Modi would have released every single picture, video, voice recording, seatlitte photo etc etc to milk all the support he can from the general public and declare himself as some sort of war hero.

But it didn't happen and they lied to their own people. Modi is all drama someone who plays with peoples emotions by the use of his words. he must have gone to the same acting school as the leading bollywood actors.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!

Ok. I thought you were obtuse. Perhaps you are dumb. Monty means Montgomery. He was outright skinny. No chance of a double chin. It does not help if you have one actually. Straps help if you have ONE chin. But then what would you know?

What is your language called? What group of languages do you speak? Arabic? Iranic? Indo-Iranic? Pakistanic? :D

Not as dumb as the indians who pollute PDF and keep coming back here even though they've been banned many times. You don't like it, can always shift off to an indian forum were you and your kind belong :D

I wonder how they can make these type of statement when they are already facing problems proving that they did surgical strike

Doing what they do best. Just talk a lot and talk big. But no action. Long may it continue. Let the barking dogs bark as long and as loud as they want. They seldom bite.

By that logic, Sindh, Baloch, Pashtun, Punjab are cultures of India and doesn't belong to Pakistan.

If you don't accept your roots: How long can you stand ?

Yeah NOW Even Israel knows that you have a "BUM" which you can explode at slightest provocation :p:

Israel knows we mean business as does India. Cross the border and see. We will give you a warm welcome. Your funeral Pires will be our welcome greeting. Israelis wanted to attack our nulear facilities why didn't they? You begged them to hep you in kargil as you beg everyone to isolate Pakistan but no one is listening

What more in wet dreams again ? lolz there where never any surgical strikes to begin with I guess the shame still hasn't rubbed of the lie followed by more lies its pathetic lmao.

Looks like a pandit ji of mandir than an Army chief of a "Super Power" Country.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom