What's new

Can’t rule out more ‘surgical strikes’ against Pakistan: Indian army chief

What's the point of evidence and endanger Indian special forces ops when we both know you won't believe it in the first place?

...and then there'a another reason. We don't wanna hurt the ego of Pakistani Army so much that we push it into doing something even more sillly than what it is used to doing.

It suits us bestthat Pakistan Army denies the surgical strikes and continues to deny in future. Gives us plenty room to retaliate.

Lol......lol........lol.........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: @ indians care about the ego of the Pakistan army:rofl::rofl: . That would be the 1st thing indians would love to damage if they had the capability to do so.

We're not asking for the identities of the phantom indian soldiers that took part but evidence of the damage caused. Even indian allies and reliable, honest and professional sources failed to provide any accurate/real evidence.

Once that is done then you can talk. Till then, all is just delusional indian bollywood fantasies. Akin to the sort that proclaimed that Pakistan would NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance. That it is impossible to do so.....lol

Last edited:
By News Desk
Published: January 3, 2017

1283174-aeeaafaeabe-1483448590-714-640x480.jpg

Indian army chief General Bipin Rawat. PHOTO: AFP

Days after being named the new Indian Army chief, General Bipin Rawat said on Tuesday that “surgical strikes” against Pakistan were meant to deliver a message.

“The so-called surgical strikes were more of messaging. It was a messaging that was needed to be communicated,” Gen Rawat told NDTV in an exclusive interview. He also went on to say that the possibility of similar action in the future could not be ruled out.

Further strikes against Pakistan can't be ruled out; #surgicalstrikes were meant to send out a message: Army Chief to @ndtv pic.twitter.com/wbxqQln0L6

— NDTV (@ndtv) January 3, 2017

“If there are terrorist bases across and if they continue to disrupt the situation on our side of the Line of Control then we have a right to take action against the terrorists,” he added.

The Indian army chief hinted at formulating new strategies to respond to “militants” across the border. “The demonstration of the surgical strike was just one such means. We are working on other such methodologies,” the army chief said.

The development came a day after Gen Rawat said India’s armed forces would not “shy away from flexing its muscles, if need be”.

Rawat recently took over as the new chief of army staff from General Dalbir Singh Suhag as the head of the 1.3 million strong force. He has served in the restive region of Kashmir along the frontier with Pakistan, where troops of the nuclear-armed nations have been locked in almost daily cross-border firing for months.

He has also served in the insurgency-hit northern states and along the border with China. In a rare move, the new chief was handpicked for the top job over two senior officers.

This article originally appeared on NDTV.

Every night he goes to sleep there's danger of a surgical strike. There's even danger of surgical strikes during the day when he's at home alone. Thankfully, given his age, there's no danger of multiple surgical strikes in one single week.

I would still take dishonest politicians in a democracy anyday over superior marshal race jairnails trampling over short and dark bloody civilians .

and looks like you would too, isn't that why you're in the UK?

what about top questions about proofs?
and i m not living in uk i do business there so leave that excuse
and i m not those person who will defend our dishonest politician or marshal Laws

The True fact cant change so i dont deny or defend that
But as far you people are concern your dont have that heart to accept that

So i will Still say Grow Up then talk

Anything wrong with being gay, matey?

Like I said, It suits us best that you deny what we did. Helps us do it again in the future without fear of escalation.

Anybody who has ever screwed a whore in an area where prostitution is illegal will understand what happened. There's a reason why a whore in such an area never goes to the police.

lol, gays , whores, punters.. you are describing Indians well.

Not really, i think you don't know anything about pakistan, no one here has ever called themselves indian muslims. you are a muslim first then you country, indians don't get this.

fair to say pakistanis are very happy they got their separate state, in 2016 you can get killed for eat a cheeseburger in India by hindu extremists. we were told by Muhammed Ali Jinnah the hindus will never treat us as equal, i think under Modis India is clear to see why Jinnah was right 70 odd years ago.

we will never ever let a Hindu tell us what to do.
Read the speeches of Jinnah. I know more about Pakistan's inception than most Pakistanis. Far better than foreign desis like you. Honestly. That's because I totally respect Jinnah. He understood the incompatibility of Islam with the pluralistic Bharatiya society of multiple faiths and Gods and customs and everything.

I respect your firm faith. :D
"Ouch...." sound of a typical Indian Gay
Sorry, is that an insult?

lol, gays , whores, punters.. you are describing Indians well.
In our Dharma, gays are not worthy of being killed. One's sexual preferences are unimportant. Thanks but no Shariah pls. :P

It's not that we (the non Muslim world) is different.
We are BETTER.

bro you can spot a Pakistani and an Indian from a mile way.
You can be hired by Indian Law enforcement guys at our Nepal border. Pls do apply. Report to your nearest Hindu/Buddhist officer. :D

You don't like it, can always shift off to an indian forum were you and your kind belong :D
Indian forums (or any other forum in the world) contain serious talk - discussions and all. People don't hate others because they worship the wrong God/s.

This on the other hand... is 'fun'. :D

Cross border raids by Indian Army have happened in the past too, but from now on they will be publicized.

In our Dharma, gays are not worthy of being killed. One's sexual preferences are unimportant. Thanks but no Shariah pls. :P

We are BETTER.

Excuse me? Where in Islam it says to kill homosexuals? Bring me one ayah or Hadith. If you can NOT. Just simply shut up.

And yes, we the non Muslim world better? India is better? In raping women? Or killing people for carrying the cow meat? Or killing innocent Kashmiris because they don't want Indian to rule them?

Read the speeches of Jinnah. I know more about Pakistan's inception than most Pakistanis. Far better than foreign desis like you. Honestly. That's because I totally respect Jinnah. He understood the incompatibility of Islam with the pluralistic Bharatiya society of multiple faiths and Gods and customs and everything.

I respect your firm faith. :D

Sorry, is that an insult?

We are BETTER.

You can be hired by Indian Law enforcement guys at our Nepal border. Pls do apply. Report to your nearest Hindu/Buddhist officer. :D

Indian forums (or any other forum in the world) contain serious talk - discussions and all. People don't hate others because they worship the wrong God/s.

This on the other hand... is 'fun'. :D

So why don't you shift off and stick to them instead of coming on your enemy's forums. Will be a Win-Win for all :D

Cross border raids by Indian Army have happened in the past too, but from now on they will be publicized.

We want to know about FACTUAL ones not ones in delusional retarded indian bollywood fantasy films :D

Keep your friends close... :D

.......and your enemies closer. But that only works in the REAL world and not on internet forums. indians honestly...........:disagree:

.......and your enemies closer. But that only works in the REAL world not on internet forums. indians honestly...........
I have met many Pakistanis.

I am aware of the fact that PDF is one of the most liberal Pakistani forums out there. Even then before joining I never knew how much (even liberal) Pakistanis hate Hindus/Buddhists or 'dot heads'. Just like how some Jews join Stormfront to take stock and learn - just to learn how much they are hated. Gives us resolve to love ourselves more. :) You teach us to value ourselves more than we usually do. I learn to not take what I have for granted. For me that is reason enough.

By News Desk
Published: January 3, 2017

1283174-aeeaafaeabe-1483448590-714-640x480.jpg

Indian army chief General Bipin Rawat. PHOTO: AFP

Days after being named the new Indian Army chief, General Bipin Rawat said on Tuesday that “surgical strikes” against Pakistan were meant to deliver a message.

“The so-called surgical strikes were more of messaging. It was a messaging that was needed to be communicated,” Gen Rawat told NDTV in an exclusive interview. He also went on to say that the possibility of similar action in the future could not be ruled out.

Further strikes against Pakistan can't be ruled out; #surgicalstrikes were meant to send out a message: Army Chief to @ndtv pic.twitter.com/wbxqQln0L6

— NDTV (@ndtv) January 3, 2017

“If there are terrorist bases across and if they continue to disrupt the situation on our side of the Line of Control then we have a right to take action against the terrorists,” he added.

The Indian army chief hinted at formulating new strategies to respond to “militants” across the border. “The demonstration of the surgical strike was just one such means. We are working on other such methodologies,” the army chief said.

The development came a day after Gen Rawat said India’s armed forces would not “shy away from flexing its muscles, if need be”.

Rawat recently took over as the new chief of army staff from General Dalbir Singh Suhag as the head of the 1.3 million strong force. He has served in the restive region of Kashmir along the frontier with Pakistan, where troops of the nuclear-armed nations have been locked in almost daily cross-border firing for months.

He has also served in the insurgency-hit northern states and along the border with China. In a rare move, the new chief was handpicked for the top job over two senior officers.

This article originally appeared on NDTV.
lol

Modi to Nawaz : oyaa ma srigical strike kittii, tano pata haga.
Nawaz : acha ...kadonnnnnn
images

Oye yaar yeh surgical strike ka topi drama band kero...ek dafa k hi dramay se Modi has made sure he will get re-elected. Or kitna mamu banao ge apni awam ko? Roz roz ka rona nahi khatam hota in ka.

I have met many Pakistanis.

I am aware of the fact that PDF is one of the most liberal Pakistani forums out there. Even then before joining I never knew how much (even liberal) Pakistanis hate Hindus/Buddhists or 'dot heads'. Just like how some Jews join Stormfront to take stock and learn - just to learn how much they are hated. Gives us resolve to love ourselves more. :) You teach us to value ourselves more than we usually do. I learn to not take what I have for granted. For me that is reason enough.
So u came across a few Pakistanis that hate Hindus/Buddhists that surely means that a nation of 200 million as a whole must hate Hindus/Buddhists? Unless u know all 200 million personally and have seen that, quit speaking for all Pakistanis.

I have seen many Indians and Pakistanis get along just fine here in the US. Some of my best friends are Indians and our different nationalities don't seem to be a problem at all.

If I go by ur reasoning then based on the actions/words of some RSS goons all Indians must hate Pakistanis right? But thankfully I'm not like u and I'm glad to have those Indian friends.

Oye yaar yeh surgical strike ka topi drama band kero...ek dafa k hi dramay se Modi has made sure he will get re-elected. Or kitna mamu banao ge apni awam ko? Roz roz ka rona nahi khatam hota in ka.

So u came across a few Pakistanis that hate Hindus/Buddhists that surely means that a nation of 200 million as a whole must hate Hindus/Buddhists? Unless u know all 200 million personally and have seen that, quit speaking for all Pakistanis.

I have seen many Indians and Pakistanis get along just fine here in the US. Some of my best friends are Indians and our different nationalities don't seem to be a problem at all.

If I go by ur reasoning then based on the actions/words of some RSS goons all Indians must hate Pakistanis right? But thankfully I'm not like u and I'm glad to have those Indian friends.
I know about exceptions. I did mention that PDF is perhaps the most liberal Pakistani forum as well.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom