What's new

Can’t rule out more ‘surgical strikes’ against Pakistan: Indian army chief

Looks like a security guard of western embassy :).
Lol this hat suppose to keep him shut he forget what this hat is design for. They are not important at all.. there is saying in urdu
"Jo garajtay hain vo barastay nahi"

Looks like a "faithful guardian" of the British Raj more like.........:disagree:

If the surgical strikes dint take place so what is the commotion all about? Seems India does not need to conduct one the very mention of it leaves pakistan agitated. After spending a lot of money & effort terrorists kill one or two soldiers at the behest of their masters and proclaim jihad victory. We dont even fire a bullet but have pakistanis tearing their hair.
Needlessly to say surgical strikes are being economically effective & very demoralizing effect on enemy. :enjoy:

If the surgical strikes dint take place so what is the commotion all about? Seems India does not need to conduct one the very mention of it leaves pakistan agitated. After spending a lot of money & effort terrorists kill one or two soldiers at the behest of their masters and proclaim jihad victory. We dont even fire a bullet but have pakistanis tearing their hair.
Needlessly to say surgical strikes are being economically effective & very demoralizing effect on enemy. :enjoy:

We are NOT the ones demoralised. In fact with the massive reduction of terrorism and the successful initiation of CPEC, the morale of Pakistan is very high. For the 1st time in nearly 25 years.

All we ask is that please give us independent, honest and verifiable proof of the alleged phantom surgical strikes, that's all. Nothing more, nothing less. Especially in light of the MASSIVE lies and propaganda against Pakistan by india that has been going on for decades.

The only ones that are demoralised are whoever is lying in this situation.

The above is not as fantastic as the reality of being ruled by various different foreign minorities from around the globe for over a 1000 years. Even in some cases when indians outnumbered them more than a 1000:1.....lol.....:rofl: Which even TODAY has had a profound effect on the indian psyche and still affects indian world view and sentiments.
17 Turkic horsemen just rode over Bengal. The king fled hearing their arrival. Nobody showed up for a fight. It was that easy. Contrast that with Hakiki Pashtuns...

Yeh Panama case is about to start so the surgical strike Drama a friend in need is a friend indeed .

Anything wrong with being gay, matey?

Like I said, It suits us best that you deny what we did. Helps us do it again in the future without fear of escalation.

Anybody who has ever screwed a whore in an area where prostitution is illegal will understand what happened. There's a reason why a whore in such an area never goes to the police.

Don't worry we will keep doing our cross border raids (no we will not bastardize the word and call them surgical strikes) and you can blame them on terrorists, but you will feel the pain and your media will whine as it has done in past. You can keep doing your "SIR GEE KAL" strike as the target would never know it has been hit nor the world will acknowledge it.

We are NOT the ones demoralised. In fact with the massive reduction of terrorism and the successful initiation of CPEC, the morale of Pakistan is very high. For the 1st time in nearly 25 years.

All we ask is that please give us independent, honest and verifiable proof of the alleged phantom surgical strikes, that's all. Nothing more, nothing less. Especially in light of the MASSIVE lies and propaganda against Pakistan by india that has been going on for decades.

The only ones that are demoralised are whoever is lying in this situation.

There will never be a proof, it was such a big goof up, that now they can't even act it out in a scripted night vision clip.

By News Desk
Published: January 3, 2017

1283174-aeeaafaeabe-1483448590-714-640x480.jpg

Indian army chief General Bipin Rawat. PHOTO: AFP

Days after being named the new Indian Army chief, General Bipin Rawat said on Tuesday that “surgical strikes” against Pakistan were meant to deliver a message.

“The so-called surgical strikes were more of messaging. It was a messaging that was needed to be communicated,” Gen Rawat told NDTV in an exclusive interview. He also went on to say that the possibility of similar action in the future could not be ruled out.

Further strikes against Pakistan can't be ruled out; #surgicalstrikes were meant to send out a message: Army Chief to @ndtv pic.twitter.com/wbxqQln0L6

— NDTV (@ndtv) January 3, 2017

“If there are terrorist bases across and if they continue to disrupt the situation on our side of the Line of Control then we have a right to take action against the terrorists,” he added.

The Indian army chief hinted at formulating new strategies to respond to “militants” across the border. “The demonstration of the surgical strike was just one such means. We are working on other such methodologies,” the army chief said.

The development came a day after Gen Rawat said India’s armed forces would not “shy away from flexing its muscles, if need be”.

Rawat recently took over as the new chief of army staff from General Dalbir Singh Suhag as the head of the 1.3 million strong force. He has served in the restive region of Kashmir along the frontier with Pakistan, where troops of the nuclear-armed nations have been locked in almost daily cross-border firing for months.

He has also served in the insurgency-hit northern states and along the border with China. In a rare move, the new chief was handpicked for the top job over two senior officers.

This article originally appeared on NDTV.

Nationalistic fervor to get a billion poor, sheepishly oppressed (with no history of revolt or bravery) people will get nothing but LAUGHS. I am afraid, the clown Indian army chief doesn't realize that Modi the butcher has already launched "surgical strikes" but, those "surgical strikes" are on the Indians. Modi's attempt to celebrate in his glory for this self-cleansing exercise while the billion poor ignorant masses commit their spirit to the service of the great nation-state is the real "surgical strikes". Modi the butcher has set events into motion which are already crippling the Indian economy, with devastating effects on its poorest.

Indian surmao dare to first one please... then you can think about second one in your coffins.

Pakistanis, Indians as well as world is waiting to see a inch of evidence. Unless you cook one, your surgical strike is a "No Evidence Surgical Strike". Live with it.

I have browsed through forum and entire forum is full of LOL, LMOL, LAUGHS and JOKES. What a mess Indian Army Chief has made himself with his first statement.

resized_mr-t-meme-generator-dumbass-i-pity-you-7fd209.jpg

Well if I said your mother was having an affair and told the world would you not say where is the proof or would you just accept it that yes she is having an affair? What's wrong with you? Do you even have a brain

For 70 years we elected moderate leaders as our PM who never attacked Pakistan. Neither they colonized Bangladesh even after making over90k troops surrender nor forcefully taken back the Kashmir which legally belongs to India.

I would say but for Lal Bahadur Shastri and PV Narsimha Rao all Indian PM's in fact were a liability to the nation..

But for the last two years we Indians are proud of electing a PM who can hold Pakistani PM by his b@lls any time he feels like. :D
YOU Indians are proud of a man responsible for hundreds of deaths in gujrat. Then all I can say is we are proud of every act by freedom fighters in India for you support terrorists like Modi and we support freedom fighters like the kashmir. Quid pro quo

For 70 years we elected moderate leaders as our PM who never attacked Pakistan. Neither they colonized Bangladesh even after making over90k troops surrender nor forcefully taken back the Kashmir which legally belongs to India.

I would say but for Lal Bahadur Shastri and PV Narsimha Rao all Indian PM's in fact were a liability to the nation..

But for the last two years we Indians are proud of electing a PM who can hold Pakistani PM by his b@lls any time he feels like. :D[/QUO
I gotgot half of the answer to my question that after 70 years finally you got proud of electing a pm......but when is he going to strike Pakistan I mean after how many fake surgical strikes???

nice move after seeing General Bajwa who was the commander of 10th crop they also select the same man who has served in loc nice move

Now for your flexing muscle and nato allied don't forget you had full support of Russian Federation and has acces to hig tech weapons and still we kicked you and Insha Allah we will keep kicking your ***, don't get over confident by purchasing some Rafael, scorpion sub and other new toys and specially on support of your new father usa.

EXACTLY!!!!!!......For those of us that see both Pakistanis and indians on a regular basis here in London UK know this to be a fact. Yet for some reason, people don't want to accept this nor can they adequately explain it either. Never understood why.

I worked in UAE for a couple of years and once asked my Filipino colleague if they could distinguish between Pakistanis and Indians, she said yes they could because Pakistanis are taller and fairer. Same thing happened to me in France where a French hotel check in clerk asked me if i was a Pakistani, i asked her how she knew and she gave the same reason. However i think this is a generalization and does not apply on certain regions.

I know about exceptions. I did mention that PDF is perhaps the most liberal Pakistani forum as well.

In general Pakistanis do not hate India or Indians, the biggest example is the popularity of Indian movies and to some extent the Indian soaps (which thankfully has become a lot less now), I know that the same is also true vise versa and some elements of hate are there on both sides. I had very good relations with my Indian colleagues in UAE and i still in touch with them on facebook.

Pakistanis see India as an aggressor and a bully who is trying to suppress Pakistan just because it is bigger in size which is true in sense. Indians do feel that they are superior and want Pakistanis to be their lackeys just like the Bangladeshis and Nepalis and are frustrated because that is not happening.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom