What's new

Can’t rule out more ‘surgical strikes’ against Pakistan: Indian army chief

His face looks like, bandri di tui. wo red bandri jo hoti. sui tui wali:flood:

I have met many Pakistanis.

I am aware of the fact that PDF is one of the most liberal Pakistani forums out there. Even then before joining I never knew how much (even liberal) Pakistanis hate Hindus/Buddhists or 'dot heads'. Just like how some Jews join Stormfront to take stock and learn - just to learn how much they are hated. Gives us resolve to love ourselves more. :) You teach us to value ourselves more than we usually do. I learn to not take what I have for granted. For me that is reason enough.

Don't know there were many Pakistanis residing in india......:disagree:

Anyways, I'm sure the indians feel exactly the same about Pakistanis/Muslims too. But who cares??????......8-)

Last edited:
I know about exceptions. I did mention that PDF is perhaps the most liberal Pakistani forum as well.
Speaking from experience I have found that thankfully the exceptions are still somehow the majority(at least in Pakistan) despite our(India/Pakistan) constant negative portrayals of each other. It is fast changing though and may fade in the next coming decade or so if we keep up our shenanigans. Those that do hate for the most part are not particular about hating Hindus only rather they hate "Indians".

Why all the posters are so perturbed !!

Every Pakistani has a right to boast about winning three wars against India.

Can't Indians have similar wet dreams :azn:
Muslims ruled you for 1000 years then came the Britishers for another 150 years ..The Muslims ,then,got combined Pakistan(east and west) from you in 1947...The Muslims then captured gilgit baltistan azad Kashmir from you....In 1965 war we lost nothing but you Indians lost your prime minister after a heart attack broke him apart due to the shame and regret he could not overcome because of the defeat he suffered from a country far less in no of armed forces,weapons....etc etc.
In 1971 tow brothers( Pakistan and Bangladesh) got separated ( remember Bangladesh is a Muslim country)....in 1999 militarily we won kargil but politically we lost...
Now tell me brother being a country far greater in size,army,airforce,navy and sources what did you achieve through the last 70 years to be proud of?????

The so-called surgical strikes were more of messaging. It was a messaging that was needed to be communicated,” Gen Rawat told NDTV in an exclusive interview. :undecided:

Well india is an enemy of Pakistan that is more than 7x times bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege yet we are still here after nearly 70 years so that reality in effect speaks for itself. No need to boast as Pakistan is the ONLY nation in the ENTIRE history of mankind to achieve that feat :azn:

First war between Muslims and Kafirs had a similar ratio of 1:7 and the Kafirs lost.

These Hallucinating Kafirs will continue having their wet dreams of destroying Pakistan, until Delhi will eventually fall just as Makkah did.

More aggressive the Hallucinating Hindu becomes, more united Pakistanis will become and these lot simply are blinded to this reality.

what did you achieve through the last 70 years to be proud of?????

For 70 years we elected moderate leaders as our PM who never attacked Pakistan. Neither they colonized Bangladesh even after making over90k troops surrender nor forcefully taken back the Kashmir which legally belongs to India.

I would say but for Lal Bahadur Shastri and PV Narsimha Rao all Indian PM's in fact were a liability to the nation..

But for the last two years we Indians are proud of electing a PM who can hold Pakistani PM by his b@lls any time he feels like. :D

For 70 years we elected moderate leaders as our PM who never attacked Pakistan. Neither they colonized Bangladesh even after making over90k troops surrender nor forcefully taken back the Kashmir which legally belongs to India.

I would say but for Lal Bahadur Shastri and PV Narsimha Rao all Indian PM's in fact were a liability to the nation..

But for the last two years we Indians are proud of electing a PM who can hold Pakistani PM by his b@lls any time he feels like. :D

hahahaha ... now you are comparing a then barely 22yrs young India to the British Empire, USSR, French etc who colonised! You think you would have got away with colonising Bangladesh ... you would have had a bloody war on your hands had you done with a such large muslim population who had a taste of freedom only to be colonised by Hindus who never ruled that muslim majority region! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Keep hallucinating!

hahahaha ... now you are comparing a then barely 22yrs young India to the British Empire, USSR, French etc who colonised! You think you would have got away with colonising Bangladesh ... you would have had a bloody war on your hands had you done with a such large muslim population who had a taste of freedom!

Keep hallucinating!
We could have learned few tricks from China ;)

Looks like a security guard of western embassy :).
Lol this hat suppose to keep him shut he forget what this hat is design for. They are not important at all.. there is saying in urdu
"Jo garajtay hain vo barastay nahi"

IMG_3479.JPG

Previously on Sir Ji Kal Strike:coffee:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom