What's new

Can’t rule out more ‘surgical strikes’ against Pakistan: Indian army chief

Silly comments by Rawat IMO. Bad diplomacy too. South Asians are the worst at this.

Previous army chiefs did their job without bombastic statements - a trend that is fading away. More of our generals seem to think it's cool to make such statements - no doubt they are inspired from across the border.

Well india is an enemy of Pakistan that is more than 7x times bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege yet we are still here after nearly 70 years so that reality in effect speaks for itself. No need to boast as Pakistan is the ONLY nation in the ENTIRE history of mankind to achieve that feat :azn:
Sorry, correct your history half of Pakistan was already annexed just 46 years ago, so that Pakistan doesn't exist anymore which many Pakistani keeps on bragging here on pdf.... A amputated Pakistan , and the only country post ww2 which lost almost half of its land as a aftermath of war.....

Another Sar Ji Kal Strike will
Sorry, correct your history half of Pakistan was already annexed just 46 years ago, so that Pakistan doesn't exist anymore which many Pakistani keeps on bragging here on pdf.... A amputated Pakistan , and the only country post ww2 which lost almost half of its land as a aftermath of war.....

Stop bragging it again and again...it was the worsts policies of those who were sitting in Capital of West Pakistan which annoyed East Pakistanis to the extent of demanding freedom...geographical distance was another disadvantage....Sheik Mujeeb was the front runner in the campaign of Presidential elections held in 1964 for Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah...people in brief were severely annoyed and military action added fuel to the fire...And lastly India being biggest adversary took full advantage to it....!! That's it. But if you think same story can be repeated in Balochistan again than no sir you are wrong....there is no geographical distance...and Pakistan is no longer the country which you folks knew in 1971...!! All you folks can do is the Sar Ji Kal strikes which only Indians can claim...!! It shall be a treat to observe season 2 of these strikes again....Believe me we shall never disappoint you..!!

For 70 years we elected moderate leaders as our PM who never attacked Pakistan. Neither they colonized Bangladesh even after making over90k troops surrender nor forcefully taken back the Kashmir which legally belongs to India.

I would say but for Lal Bahadur Shastri and PV Narsimha Rao all Indian PM's in fact were a liability to the nation..

But for the last two years we Indians are proud of electing a PM who can hold Pakistani PM by his b@lls any time he feels like. :D
Is Kashmir a legal part of India? Please convince me if you have any evidence in favour of your statement....( hopefully you would have known the rules of partition during that time)

Is Kashmir a legal part of India? Please convince me if you have any evidence in favour of your statement....( hopefully you would have known the rules of partition during that time)
Speaking of legality... yes Kashmir is a legal part of India because the King of Kashmir joined India while Pakistan funded guerrillas were busy looting and plundering his state...

http://www.jammu-kashmir.com/documents/instrument_of_accession.html
https://thewire.in/76079/public-first-time-jammu-kashmirs-instrument-accession-india/

Now tell me..is "Azad Kashmir" azad as claimed by Pakistan... because last time I checked... every person standing up for elections there needs to sign a deceleration that Kashmir is a part of Pakistan...

Links:
http://ajkec.pk/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Nomination-Paper-Receipt-President-Elections.pdf
http://ajkec.pk/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/The-Azad-Jammu-and-Kashmir-Council-Election-Forms.pdf

Was that an act to be proud of during 1971 when only 90000 troops were facing an army ,many times greater ,fully prepared and continuously linked with a live supply line??? . Do you think it was bravery to capture those 90000 who were cut of from their supplies ,deficient not only in ammo but also the food along with facing ambushing from the rebels( trained by Indians) of multi bahini?

The basis of the legal claim is the instrument of accession (to India) dated 26.10.1947 executed by the state of J&K.

Last edited:
Now Now Now....

General Rahil Sharif can give a Warning to India....

But, when General Rawat make`s a statement it is Blasphemy !!!

Fantastic --- I am Loving It !!

Last edited:
To all my Indian friends

We Pakistani don't hate Indians we only hate the stupid ignorant citizens of India who have no common sense and just talk rubbish.
With respect to history....it is what it is and written by historians on both sides with their own perspective. However, tomorrow is another thing. Pakistan is united and strong. It's military one of the most battle hardened. It's airforce is strong capable and we'll know for mastery in areal combat. Just ask those they train with. It's navy is not only able but very capable and last but not least the nuclear option. Do u Indians really want that? Aside from talking who wants that in their right mind. So war is not an option for either country.
Kashmir must be resolved and the only way is to allow it's people right to choose. They do not want to be Indian and that's a problem for new Delhi. Until this is resolved you will always have a problem with pakistan. Simple

Now Now Now....

General Rahil Sharif can give a Warning to India....

But, when General Rawat make`s a statement it is Blasphemy !!!

No No Not Acceptable

He didn't make a statement he was doing a Georbels.

Tell a lie and keep repeating it until the world believe's you.

Only problem is the world knows and Indians are the only lemmings who watch hungama on their so called drama news channels that are the pawns in this game. The general knows that the day he crosses that border he will get a reply he will feel in his underpants (If he wears any)

Why all the posters are so perturbed !!

Every Pakistani has a right to boast about winning three wars against India.

Can't Indians have similar wet dreams :azn:
yeah they can but there is a limit to those dreams. i mean after watching your movies and your media i would say that you are in a constant state of dreams.

And guess what, that "amputed" part was ultimately carved, ripped and torn from india on the 14th of August 1947 as was Pakistan and yet the indians were still not able to reclaim their lost land :devil:. And there's nothing you can do about......lol.

Please come and get your conquered land back of you can......lol

If the surgical strikes dint take place so what is the commotion all about? Seems India does not need to conduct one the very mention of it leaves pakistan agitated. After spending a lot of money & effort terrorists kill one or two soldiers at the behest of their masters and proclaim jihad victory. We dont even fire a bullet but have pakistanis tearing their hair.
Needlessly to say surgical strikes are being economically effective & very demoralizing effect on enemy. :enjoy:

We are not agitated but mocking at you lot instead. I guess you are not smart enough to know the difference!

By News Desk
Published: January 3, 2017

1283174-aeeaafaeabe-1483448590-714-640x480.jpg

Indian army chief General Bipin Rawat. PHOTO: AFP

Days after being named the new Indian Army chief, General Bipin Rawat said on Tuesday that “surgical strikes” against Pakistan were meant to deliver a message.

“The so-called surgical strikes were more of messaging. It was a messaging that was needed to be communicated,” Gen Rawat told NDTV in an exclusive interview. He also went on to say that the possibility of similar action in the future could not be ruled out.

Further strikes against Pakistan can't be ruled out; #surgicalstrikes were meant to send out a message: Army Chief to @ndtv pic.twitter.com/wbxqQln0L6

— NDTV (@ndtv) January 3, 2017

“If there are terrorist bases across and if they continue to disrupt the situation on our side of the Line of Control then we have a right to take action against the terrorists,” he added.

The Indian army chief hinted at formulating new strategies to respond to “militants” across the border. “The demonstration of the surgical strike was just one such means. We are working on other such methodologies,” the army chief said.

The development came a day after Gen Rawat said India’s armed forces would not “shy away from flexing its muscles, if need be”.

Rawat recently took over as the new chief of army staff from General Dalbir Singh Suhag as the head of the 1.3 million strong force. He has served in the restive region of Kashmir along the frontier with Pakistan, where troops of the nuclear-armed nations have been locked in almost daily cross-border firing for months.

He has also served in the insurgency-hit northern states and along the border with China. In a rare move, the new chief was handpicked for the top job over two senior officers.

This article originally appeared on NDTV.
surgical-strike-narendra-modi-cartoon.jpg

BTW you forgot to mention the Pakistan's status of NATO ally :pakistan:

Anyways India is on the war path and has just started accumulating war machinery.

Just wait for another five years, history might change :p:

Still not sure?. Anyway we will add one more waiting
  1. LCA
  2. Arjun
  3. Take back Kashmir
  4. Isolate Pakistan
  5. Pakistan to be undone

Anything wrong with being gay, matey?

Like I said, It suits us best that you deny what we did. Helps us do it again in the future without fear of escalation.

Anybody who has ever screwed a whore in an area where prostitution is illegal will understand what happened. There's a reason why a whore in such an area never goes to the police.

OK we deny to save our pride, why would the rest of the world deny including the UN? A little thinking won't hurt.
In today's world you really believe a surgical strike would remain unnoticed? Again a little thinking on your part won't hurt.
Indians continue to celebrate 71 which was done way before many of you were born yet every now and than you guys keep showing us the picture of surrender and here we should believe that you lot are content with when there is nothing to show? Lol

Now tell me..is "Azad Kashmir" azad as claimed by Pakistan... because last time I checked... every person standing up for elections there needs to sign a deceleration that Kashmir is a part of Pakistan...

The simple rule was on the basis of majority that the territories with Muslim majority would be the part of Pakistan and where Hindu majority dominates the place will go to India to be part of it.....Both of us know that Kashmir is a muslim majority state and the Muslim populace at that time was willing Kashmir to be the part of Pakistan....But the Hindu maharaja hari conspired against the will of its people and joined India.....labeling yourself the largest democracy tell me was that act of maharaja suited to the rules of democracy where only the people should have taken the decision to chose their destiny.
Today all hurreyat leaders from Indian held Kashmir challenge your government to conduct an election under the supervision of international judges without the involvement of Indian machinery and the so called Democratic cabinet will not find a single member who today claims to have been elected democratically. Why your govt not hesitate the rigging in the poles in Indian Kashmir? Bqz your govt knows well that fairness can never make them the winner .its exploitation and military ,according to them,that might help them the suppression an injustice.( please YouTube the Indian program apke adalat where yasin malik is challenging your govt to win a fair election under the supervision of a third party) .It was this debate after which the Indian agencies tortured him for many days.
On the other hand your govt at that time also denied to handover Hyderabad state to Pakistan under the argument that the majority was the Hindu in the state while the nezam was fully committed to join Pakistan. All this double standard not only reveals the mentality of Indian leadership but also the malicious designs they are designing for their neighbours in the near future....
Honestl

Link

Speaking of legality... yes Kashmir is a legal part of India because the King of Kashmir joined India while Pakistan funded guerrillas were busy looting and plundering his state.

Links
Muslims ruled you for 1000 years then came the Britishers for another 150 years ..The Muslims ,then,got combined Pakistan(east and west) from you in 1947...The Muslims then captured gilgit baltistan azad Kashmir from you....In 1965 war we lost nothing but you Indians lost your prime minister after a heart attack broke him apart due to the shame and regret he could not overcome because of the defeat he suffered from a country far less in no of armed forces,weapons....etc etc.
In 1971 tow brothers( Pakistan and Bangladesh) got separated ( remember Bangladesh is a Muslim country)....in 1999 militarily we won kargil but politically we lost...
Now tell me brother being a country far greater in size,army,airforce,navy and sources what did you achieve through the last 70 years to be proud of?????
Muslims ruled you for 1000 years then came the Britishers for another 150 years ..The Muslims ,then,got combined Pakistan(east and west) from you in 1947...The Muslims then captured gilgit baltistan azad Kashmir from you....In 1965 war we lost nothing but you Indians lost your prime minister after a heart attack broke him apart due to the shame and regret he could not overcome because of the defeat he suffered from a country far less in no of armed forces,weapons....etc etc.
In 1971 tow brothers( Pakistan and Bangladesh) got separated ( remember Bangladesh is a Muslim country)....in 1999 militarily we won kargil but politically we lost...
Now tell me brother being a country far greater in size,army,airforce,navy and sources what did you achieve through the last 70 years to be proud of?????
Why all the posters are so perturbed !!

Every Pakistani has a right to boast about winning three wars against India.

Can't Indians have similar wet dreams :azn:
The simple rule was on the basis of majority that the territories with Muslim majority would be the part of Pakistan and where Hindu majority dominates the place will go to India to be part of it.....Both of us know that Kashmir is a muslim majority state and the Muslim populace at that time was willing Kashmir to be the part of Pakistan....But the Hindu maharaja hari conspired against the will of its people and joined India.....labeling yourself the largest democracy tell me was that act of maharaja suited to the rules of democracy where only the people should have taken the decision to chose their destiny.
Today all hurreyat leaders from Indian held Kashmir challenge your government to conduct an election under the supervision of international judges without the involvement of Indian machinery and the so called Democratic cabinet will not find a single member who today claims to have been elected democratically. Why your govt not hesitate the rigging in the poles in Indian Kashmir? Bqz your govt knows well that fairness can never make them the winner .its exploitation and military ,according to them,that might help them the suppression an injustice.( please YouTube the Indian program apke adalat where yasin malik is challenging your govt to win a fair election under the supervision of a third party) .It was this debate after which the Indian agencies tortured him for many days.
On the other hand your govt at that time also denied to handover Hyderabad state to Pakistan under the argument that the majority was the Hindu in the state while the nezam was fully committed to join Pakistan. All this double standard not only reveals the mentality of Indian leadership but also the malicious designs they are designing for their neighbours in the near future....
Honestly reply me do these acts of fraudulent suit to a country claiming to be the largest democracy in the world.....???

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom