What's new

Can’t rule out more ‘surgical strikes’ against Pakistan: Indian army chief

Right you mean the news site that's been suspended by over a dozen countries for spreading Islamist propaganda.
Can you name the countires that have suspended Al Jazeera? I would hardly use Egypt as an example! Indian media needs to tackle radical Hindu extremists not promote them! 2014 a large protest occured outside the BBC head office in Northern England after the BBC refused to show a mature level of reporting that wasn't biased in favour of Israel war on Gaza. Yet the BBC openly lied and stated to its viewers a protest had occured outside the BBC office in favour to stop the war on Gaza. BBC = Blatent Biased Corporation!

BTW you forgot to mention the Pakistan's status of NATO ally :pakistan:

Anyways India is on the war path and has just started accumulating war machinery.

Just wait for another five years, history might change :p:
History Never Changes Sir. Its the present that gets added to History. Thats why its called history

Why all the slaves are leaving the masters in present Pakistan ? Any Idea :o:

At least the Ruling Class Punjabi has Indian Roots :P
India was never a country, even mughals couldn't make it a country (ruled till assam). It was a region with over 400 princely midget states, mostly fighting each other. I highly suggest to get the knowledge right. India got her name by Britons. Indus was always indus.

17 Turkic horsemen just rode over Bengal. The king fled hearing their arrival. Nobody showed up for a fight. It was that easy. Contrast that with Hakiki Pashtuns...
Those 17 horsemen were not Turkic, they were Khaljis who were Pashtunized Hepthalites (white Huns)

Those 17 horsemen were not Turkic, they were Khaljis who were Pashtunized Hepthalites (white Huns)
I thought you differentiated between Khiljis (Turko-Hepthalites) and Ghilzais (Pashtunized Khiljis).
Khiljis of Hindustan were not Pashtunized.

I thought you differentiated between Khiljis (Turko-Hepthalites) and Ghilzais (Pashtunized Khiljis).
Khiljis of Hindustan were not Pashtunized.
Khiljis of Hindustan in 13th century were definitely Pashtunized, according to Tarikh-i-Ferishta of 1612 AD (whose author utilized many old sources not extant today)......Najib Bakran's geography Jahan-nama, written (circa AD, 1200-1220) also hints towards Pashtunization of Khaljis : "The Khalaj are a tribe of Turks who from the Khallukh limits migrated to Zabulistan. Among the districts of Ghazni there is a steppe where they reside. Then, on account of the heat of the air, their complexion has changed and tended towards blackness; the tongue (zuban) too has undergone alterations and become a different language (lughat)."

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom