What's new

Can’t rule out more ‘surgical strikes’ against Pakistan: Indian army chief

By that logic, Sindh, Baloch, Pashtun, Punjab are cultures of India and doesn't belong to Pakistan.

If you don't accept your roots: How long can you stand ?

So you must be or iranic stock? follow code of honor like Pashtunwali or Baluch Mayar? too bad u call us foriegners who invaded and committed attrocities and ruled u for thousand years..:D

YOU WET

THEY WERE CAPTAIN OF THE BOATS AND YOU WERE SLAVES DRIVING IT.

Chup sha wrora... its pure entertainment..:lol:

@loazi is also Pashtun...his daddy a burly man from karak moved home n forgot this kunni .:lol:

By that logic, Sindh, Baloch, Pashtun, Punjab are cultures of India and doesn't belong to Pakistan.

Yeah NOW Even Israel knows that you have a "BUM" which you can explode at slightest provocation :p:
Your roots are in the Ganga, stick to it, do not even think about Lahore as being part of your nation historically as your nation has historically never existed.

But for those of us that live and have been to Pakistan countless times know the ground reality that that those communities mentioned make up Pakistan and are extremely patriotic with regards to the Pakistan federation. And that's all that matters.

Lol.......lol.........@ Baloch and Pushtuns being "indian"......lol......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:......the Baloch and Pushtuns are racially Middle Eastern/Persian. They have 0 connection to India. indians are as alien to them as are Sub-Saharan Africans......lol.....lol.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Kaptaan read the post I'm responding too......lol.....:rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

But for those of us that live and have been to Pakistan countless times know the ground reality that that those communities mentioned make up Pakistan and are extremely patriotic with regards to the Pakistan federation. And that's all that matters.

Lol.......lol.........@ Baloch and Pushtuns being "indian"......lol......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:......the Baloch and Pushtuns are racially Middle Eastern/Persian. They have 0 connection to India. indians are as alien to them as are Sub-Saharan Africans......lol.....lol.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Kaptaan read the post I'm responding too......lol.....:rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I agree 100% with what you are saying.

But do you also agree that you have ZERO blood ties to over 60% of your own populace?

Intellectual honesty please. No crap about inter-marrying.

By News Desk
Published: January 3, 2017

1283174-aeeaafaeabe-1483448590-714-640x480.jpg

Indian army chief General Bipin Rawat. PHOTO: AFP

Days after being named the new Indian Army chief, General Bipin Rawat said on Tuesday that “surgical strikes” against Pakistan were meant to deliver a message.

“The so-called surgical strikes were more of messaging. It was a messaging that was needed to be communicated,” Gen Rawat told NDTV in an exclusive interview. He also went on to say that the possibility of similar action in the future could not be ruled out.

Further strikes against Pakistan can't be ruled out; #surgicalstrikes were meant to send out a message: Army Chief to @ndtv pic.twitter.com/wbxqQln0L6

— NDTV (@ndtv) January 3, 2017

“If there are terrorist bases across and if they continue to disrupt the situation on our side of the Line of Control then we have a right to take action against the terrorists,” he added.

The Indian army chief hinted at formulating new strategies to respond to “militants” across the border. “The demonstration of the surgical strike was just one such means. We are working on other such methodologies,” the army chief said.

The development came a day after Gen Rawat said India’s armed forces would not “shy away from flexing its muscles, if need be”.

Rawat recently took over as the new chief of army staff from General Dalbir Singh Suhag as the head of the 1.3 million strong force. He has served in the restive region of Kashmir along the frontier with Pakistan, where troops of the nuclear-armed nations have been locked in almost daily cross-border firing for months.

He has also served in the insurgency-hit northern states and along the border with China. In a rare move, the new chief was handpicked for the top job over two senior officers.

This article originally appeared on NDTV.
Pakistan will now have to start another cross border firing ritual to reveal their casualties sustained in subsequent Indian incursions. :( RIP.

Have no idea what you are talking about. I'm Pakistani by origin and my blood is tied to the land and soil that makes up Pakistan.

Crap.

You were talking about Pashtun and Baloch being Iranic.

Are you being a weasel here?

Well india is an enemy of Pakistan that is more than 7x times bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege yet we are still here after nearly 70 years so that reality in effect speaks for itself. No need to boast as Pakistan is the ONLY nation in the ENTIRE history of mankind to achieve that feat
No surprise (given your nationality) that your history knowledge is weak. Read about Japan vs Imperial Russia.
Oh sorry, Japan was (and is and will be) an unIslamic nation.

Then Imperial UK versus Islamic Republic of Pre-Pakistan in the early 1800s. :D Oh wait, the latter country did not exist, nor did the word 'Pakistan'. :D

Have no idea what you are talking about. I'm Pakistani by origin and my blood is tied to the land and soil that makes up Pakistan.
You are a Brit with no clue about your land or blood. :)

Why all the slaves are leaving the masters in present Pakistan ? Any Idea :o:

At least the Ruling Class Punjabi has Indian Roots :P

Lol......there is no ruling class in Pakistan.......only in indian fairy tales like those claiming that Persian/Middle Eastern Baloch and Pushtun are indian......lol........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No surprise (given your nationality) that your history knowledge is weak. Read about Japan vs Imperial Russia.
Oh sorry, Japan was (and is and will be) an unIslamic nation.

Then Imperial UK versus Islamic Republic of Pre-Pakistan in the early 1800s. :D Oh wait, the latter country did not exist, nor did the word 'Pakistan'. :D

You are a Brit with no clue about your land or blood. :)

Didn't realize that Japan had to fend off imperial Russia for nearly 70 years in the late 19th/early 20th century. I'm sure the gap of the Pacific ocean helped......lol.
And an enemy of the Pakistani race will really know about the culture and heritage of Pakistan from an impartial POV.

Last edited:
I am rajput.. and proud to be one.. i want Rajputana back to its glory
(but this time in pakistan as semi independent state) :P :P

Why all the slaves are leaving the masters in present Pakistan ? Any Idea :o:

At least the Ruling Class Punjabi has Indian Roots :P

Gujrati chai wala rulling... slaves moaning on PDF?

I am rajput.. and proud to be one.. i want Rajputana back to its glory
(but this time in pakistan as semi independent state) :P :P
:lol::enjoy:

Crap.

You were talking about Pashtun and Baloch being Iranic.

Are you being a weasel here?

Don't know what you are blubbering on about? Do you want to make your question clear? Not interested in indian mumbo-jumbo.......lol

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom