What's new

Can't fight India over Kashmir: Gilani

Pakistan, India can't afford war over Kashmir: Gilani

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan and India have fought four wars on the Kashmir issue but can't afford any more in "this 21st century", Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has said while calling for resolving issues through dialogue, diplomacy, prudent policy and national consensus.

Pakistan, India can't afford war over Kashmir: Gilani

Do you see the difference now ? ... :azn:

He can't speak on the behalf of india :lol:
Yes , and he never did ... He just said that both sides should settle the issue through dialogue ... Nothing else ! Haven't your PM said that in the past ? :azn:

Yes , and he never did ... He just said that both sides should settle the issue through dialogue ... Nothing else ! Haven't your PM said that in the past ? :azn:

our PM never said that we can't afford a war :tongue: well I'm for peace...but Gilani should speak on the behalf of pakistan only..

OK mr Gilani your going on an Exile...:lol:

Anyway with Pak armed forces loosing its pace to become a more potent force in future to India and with ever card we place in our inventory isn't it a obvious news..:D

people here surprise me they r so coward they r even not able to think to throw out those peoples captured their motherland

No one has a right to ask for a war untill or unless he's not a soldier guyz like can come and RIP the dead here but in the end its a Jawan whose going to fight not you...:tdown:

I think the Indians have deluded themselves into thinking that they can afford a war in the age when both nations are nuclear power and even any " minor " conflict can end up in MAD ... That is the reason they keep on coming with paranoid theories like " Two front war " and " Cold Start " ... :lol: ...

Gilani said the same thing which Indian leaders say from time to time ... Dialogue and peace process ... What heavens have fallen this time though ? :azn:

Yes , psychologically obsessed with Pakistan , Indian ... We have lost every war yet gained and retained 37% of Kashmir ... Whilst you have lost even your Aksai Chin too to your northern neighbor ... Proud , are you ? :azn:

lol.. you retained it because we never attacked it.. You tried to take the rest in 1965, lost.. 1971, well you became 1/5th our size from 1/3 our size in matter of days.. 1984, lost Siachen, 1999 tried doing a siachen in India and again not only lost the war, but screwed your credibility internationally.. and we all know what has happened in Pakistan in last decade..

Now tell me.. Proud.. are you ?? :azn:

PS: Ah! China.. ?? The standard Pakistani member reply to Pakistan's defeat in every war.. Mere Papa aake teri khabar lenge :D

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Yes, they merely divulge into sabre rattling to boost public confidence. !!

Better than imprisoning and executing the political leadership and then becoming the corrupt king for a decade.. Innit?

lol.. you retained it because we never attacked it.. You tried to take the rest in 1965, lost.. 1971, well you became 1/5th our size from 1/3 our size in matter of days.. 1984, lost Siachen, 1999 tried doing a siachen in India and again not only lost the war, but screwed your credibility internationally.. and we all know what has happened in Pakistan in last decade..
Now tell me.. Proud.. are you ?? :azn:
PS: Ah! China.. ?? The standard Pakistani member reply to Pakistan's defeat in every war.. Mere Papa aake teri khabar lenge :D

If you couldn't/never had the capability to attack , then dont say that you never wanted to ...

1947 Pakistan managed to take control of Northern Areas and Azad Kashmir and gains the most strategically important strip connecting it to China ...

1965 ... One third of Indian airforce lost , Pakistan successful in defending Lahore and Sialkot ... Despite being 5 times smaller in size ... :lol:

1971 ... A part of our country which was almost 2000 km away from us ... A local rebellion helped by the Indians ... 2 million IA troops and 50k Mukti Bahini + the hostile population manage to take surrender of 43k PA regulars ... Proud again are you ? :azn:

1984 ... Whom did we lost Siachin to ? Did we ever control it ? It was a no man's land even though we had claims to that ... IA reached there first and cant come down now ... A total logistical nightmare for your country which spends almost 2 million / day to maintain troops on harsh Glacier :lol: Wasn't your PM too anxious to make it a mountain of peace ? :azn: ... IA cant back from it despite wanting to because it will lost its face in the public ...

1999 ... Some 25k NLI and Freedom fighters engage 2 million IA troops ... Manage to inflict more causalities and end up taking control of the most strategic peak in the area + some other areas SO ? :azn:

As for the Chinese argument , I was merely pointing out that you cant even defend the part of Kashmir which you have ... No need to get all worked up

I think proud Indians should get off their high horses now :P

If you couldn't/never had the capability to attack , then dont say that you never wanted to ...
1965 ... One third of Indian airforce lost , Pakistan successful in defending Lahore and Sialkot ... Despite being 5 times smaller in size ... :lol:

1971 ... A part of our country which was almost 2000 km away from us ... A local rebellion helped by the Indians ... 2 million IA troops and 50k Mukti Bahini + the hostile population manage to take surrender of 43k PA regulars ... Proud again are you ? :azn:

1984 ... Whom did we lost Siachin to ? Did we ever control it ? It was a no man's land even though we had claims to that ... IA reached there first and cant come down now ... A total logistical nightmare for your country which spends almost 2 million / day to maintain troops on harsh Glacier :lol: Wasn't your PM too anxious to make it a mountain of peace ? :azn: ... IA cant back from it despite wanting to because it will lost its face in the public ...

1999 ... Some 25k NLI and Freedom fighters engage Batallion size IA ... Manage to inflict more causalities and end up taking control of the most strategic peak in the area + some other areas SO ? :azn:

I think proud Indians should get off their high horses now :P

I appreciate you for showing a brave face after loosing all the wars.... pak never have achieved any objectives so far..

I appreciate you for showing a brave face after loosing all the wars.... pak never have achieved any objectives so far..

One liners are easy ... See even i did it just now :lol:

Did you ? :azn:

Back
Top Bottom