What's new

Can you please help me?

DocMAANH

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
AOA. I hope everybody is doing well during these tough times.

I am a 3rd year medical student doing my MBBS. I am currently performing a study on the changes in health-care seeking behaviour of Pakistanis during this COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. Participants are required to complete an anonymous questionnaire that should only take 2-3 minutes.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfxQOvZarAsqwce3TitbcAJNoU-34piqtfFO2OAYrd2JKTJWw/viewform

However after several weeks of actively requesting people on multiple forums, social media, as well as friends and family, I have only received around 200 responses out of the 1000 responses required, and I to be honest, I am kind of devastated.

As a last resort, I have moved to this community. Can you please please help me get to my goal. It might be outrageous but I would be gracious if I could come close to it. All it takes is 2-3 minutes to complete this simple questionnaire which is available in both Urdu and English. Please share and urge your friends and family to do so too. Every single response counts.
I will be eternally grateful to you for your help! Thank you so much!

P.S. If you deem this to be suspicious or fishy, please do not hesitate to ask me any questions about this study. Results are available for everybody to see after they have done the survey. I will also be posting my final paper I.A on this thread if you would like me to.

Thank you so much everybody for your responses!! You have certainly made my day :thank_you2:! Please don't forget to share and urge your family members/ contacts to do so as well. Thank you so much!

Thank you so much everybody for your responses!! You have certainly made my day :thank_you2:! Please don't forget to share and urge your family members/ contacts to do so as well. Thank you so much!
You are asking for too much personal irrelevant info , I can understand why people aren't participating.

You are asking for too much personal irrelevant info , I can understand why people aren't participating.
Are you a health-expert or in the health-industry; could you please be a bit more specific information regarding the 'irrelevant' parts so I can cut them out. Although that might be difficult since I have modified it from another study conducted and have proved its validity and credility by applying the Cronback alpha test on it.

Thank you!

Who's the madlad with 9 little devils?

si4a0Bn.png

Note: Keep in mind there're a lot of members here who aren't in Pakistan.

Who's the madlad with 9 little devils?

si4a0Bn.png

Note: Keep in mind there're a lot of members here who aren't in Pakistan.
Lol

Username checks out. I have kept that in mind; hopefully when I perform convenience sampling, the statistical software when performing statistical analysis can help stratify it down to the Pakistan population (in lieu of results).

Are you a health-expert or in the health-industry; could you please be a bit more specific information regarding the 'irrelevant' parts so I can cut them out. Although that might be difficult since I have modified it from another study conducted and have proved its validity and credility by applying the Cronback alpha test on it.

Thank you!
Anytime now Mr Khan :wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom