What's new

Can we move India out as our neighbor or can they do that to us?

Musalman

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Answer to this is no.

SO my friends lets disagree, dislike but lets not hate, coz they will still be our neighbor. One day or another its in both country benefit to live in peace.

Answer to this is no.

SO my friends lets disagree, dislike but lets not hate, coz they will still be our neighbor. One day or another its in both country benefit to live in peace.
Got the ol hope bug eh!

To an extent many of us here do realise that but when someone from across the fence posts something smack worthy, you better believe even the more restraint among us are itching for a good trolling.

Since none of us here are responsible for our respective polity, slinging mud and predicting each other's doom on the internet will have to do. However I do agree with you that it should not cross into hate.

I'll get the trolling started for this juicy thread, Pakistan cricket team is overrated :p:

Last edited:
Got the ol hope bug eh!

To an extent many of us here do realise that but when someone from across the fence posts something smack worthy, you better believe even the more restraint among us are itching for a good trolling.

Since none of us here are responsible for our respective polity, slinging mud and predicting each other's doom on the internet will have to do. However I do agree with you that it should not cross into hate.

I'll get the trolling started for this juicy thread, Pakistan cricket team is overrated :p:
boet... cricket overall is over-rated.

Cannot stand it. Massive corruption. Have not watched it since 1996. No interest after the match fixing came to light.

Answer to this is no.

Time will pass and the lunatics on both sides will pass along. Hopefully issues will settle down on their own. There is a lot to be gained in movign both countries forward vs kept locked into this endless arms race.

Back
Top Bottom