What's new

Can we believe the economic statistics coming out of India?

Destro

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
China
India is known to boast and exaggerate a lot about many things including economics and military and I won't be surprised if their GDP 'growth' are completely made up. I mean India must be the only country in the world that experiences a currency collapse with a supposedly 'growing' economy of above 5%.

You experience such a currency collapse only if you have major flaws in your economy. Fast growing economies with great fundamentals don't experience massive currency collapse. What the fake statistics covered up, the currency markets (through Rupee collapse) exposed to the world about the real situation of the state of the Indian economy and the fallacy of Indian economic 'growth'.

We know most countries fake their stats including the US and China. But the strong Dollar and Renminbi shows there is atleast some real growth in the US and Chinese economies. But I'm not even sure the Indian economy is actually growing since I find it extremely hard to believe a growing economy can experience such a sudden currency collapse.

It defies belief that a country like India that has supposedly been 'growing' around 8% for over a decade can have a currency collapse as it did. This proves the numbers coming out of India has been completely falsified due to either boasting or just for political gains.

What are your thoughts on this?

P.S. Please don't turn this into China vs India debate because I acknowledge that China and the US fake the stats too but not to the staggering extent of India. Just want to be blunt and want an honest opinion. That's all.

the chinese despite having a 7+trillion economy (built on stolen tech, free access to world markets, disregard for business ethics, forced labor etc.) cannot make a 100 seater aircraft on their own in 2013 while Russia with an economy less than one fourth the size of China can build a 400 seater like an Il-96 on its own.

this reflects some major flaws in the Chinese IQ which cannot be rectified for a long time to come. it means money and the better education that comes with it cannot make the Chinese Maoists intelligent.

Also the Chinese with a much bigger economy still cannot make an engine comparable to the RD-93 which even the severely cash strapped Russians made in 2001 and if the Russians had adequate funding, they would have made it in 1993... a full 20 years ahead of China. and China had a RD-93 to copy and learn from way back in 2005.

Can you trust the claims made by China about its technical achievements and should they be termed technical achievements in the first place???

India is known to boast and exaggerate a lot about many things including economics and military and I won't be surprised if their GDP 'growth' are completely made up. I mean India must be the only country in the world that experiences a currency collapse with a supposedly 'growing' economy of above 5%.

You experience such a currency collapse only if you have major flaws in your economy. Fast growing economies with great fundamentals don't experience massive currency collapse. What the fake statistics covered up, the currency markets (through Rupee collapse) exposed to the world about the real situation of the state of the Indian economy and the fallacy of Indian economic 'growth'.

We know most countries fake their stats including the US and China. But the strong Dollar and Renminbi shows there is atleast some real growth in the US and Chinese economies. But I'm not even sure the Indian economy is actually growing since I find it extremely hard to believe a growing economy can experience such a sudden currency collapse.

It defies belief that a country like India that has supposedly been 'growing' around 8% for over a decade can have a currency collapse as it did. This proves the numbers coming out of India has been completely falsified due to either boasting or just for political gains.

P.S. Please don't turn this into China vs India debate because I acknowledge that China and the US fake the stats too but not to the staggering extent of India. Just want to be blunt and want an honest opinion. That's all.

do you know the extent China exaggerated its financial data????

Dodgy data may add $1 trillion to Chinese economy: Report

Reports of China GDP growth are wildly exaggerated - CBS News

The Curious Case of China’s GDP Figures | China Power | The Diplomat

we are a 2 trillion GDP country.how much we can exaggerate???use brain or use Google..only report I've found about it is this...

Negativity around Indian economy exaggerated: Anand Mahindra | Business Line

:lol:

its not easy to exaggerate financial data in India,as CAG will find it out within days..and then :butcher:

Lol what a joke, Indian claims are not outrageous as Chinese ..... :lol:

I think India is heading for big trouble.......

20130824_FND001_0.jpg

India in trouble
India in trouble: The reckoning | The Economist

How India got its funk
India's economy: How India got its funk | The Economist

India’s financial crisis Through the keyhole
India

India doesn't even know how many people live in that country, nevermind counting economic output. Their inflation runs at >10% so their 5% nominal growth is actually negative >5% real growth per year.

Can you give us an idea of India's currency collapse since you seemed to have researched deeply into it.

Was it a correction that was overdue, was it due to market sentiment triggered by external factors, or was it due to something else you found out.

Why don't we first start by the actual collapse and the extent of it, lets see you analysis, I am sure you have some enlightening thoughts to prove you aren't another of the 50 cent party making his bread for the day.

India doesn't even know how many people live in that country, nevermind counting economic output. Their inflation runs at >10% so their 5% nominal growth is actually negative >5% real growth per year.

Hong-Poo demonstrates the low standard of education and IQ in Pee-Aar-Cee.

:omghaha:

Yes , because they are bad .

Pretty much. I wonder if these jokers ever think that if the intention was to make up figures, why wouldn't we make up better figures?

Hello Hong Wu! WHat's up man, long time since you trolled and irritated the hell out of us. Back in action eh? Were you banned?

I think India is heading for big trouble.......

20130824_FND001_0.jpg

India in trouble
India in trouble: The reckoning | The Economist

How India got its funk
India's economy: How India got its funk | The Economist

India’s financial crisis Through the keyhole
India

Look a little to the north and a little to the west...now that's called trouble :lol:

Another fantasy thread with deep obsession to India

Back
Top Bottom