What's new

can turkey send a satellite into space in near future ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epic kemalist argument. So they are selling their votes for a bag of coal but in fact they are kemalists?:lol:

Dont dream of people seeing their so-called real faces,unless there is an economic blow,they will keep ruling the country. I dont know are you aware but kemalists in the state are being liquidated.

I'm not saying all of them are in fact Kemalists but i'm saying they are not backward as you are. They are just poor people and AKP exploiting their poverty, that all.

Why are you so hysterical and irrational?Didnt you inherit rationalism from MKA?:)

Im talking about kemalism to be erased,noone is talking about erasing people because they are different.

Makes no difference to me: someone is wrong erase that opinion/mind-set, hell yeah.

You see people like you don't deserve democracy, people like are the reason why Islam and democracy will never work because your kind (not all Muslim, but his species) shoves his beliefs down your throat.

Why are you so hysterical and irrational?Didnt you inherit rationalism from MKA?:)

Im talking about kemalism to be erased,noone is talking about erasing people because they are different.

You can not erase kemalism without erasing people.

I'm not saying all of them are in fact Kemalists but i'm saying they are not backward as you are. They are just poor people and AKP exploiting their poverty, that all.
Nope. They are as backward as me.:lol:

No sympathy for kemalism here. You are fooling yourselves when you think that people are actually inclined to kemalism but they are just exploited. Well hear it from me,you will never get voted in office.

Well, many of them exploited indeed, especially poor people is easy to convince, but its have nothing with Kemalism.

Makes no difference to me: someone is wrong erase that opinion/mind-set, hell yeah.

You see people like you don't deserve democracy, people like are the reason why Islam and democracy will never work because your kind (not all Muslim, but his species) shoves his beliefs down your throat.
I admire your self-confidence. So if it makes no difference to you then it has no difference.:lol:

Actually its the kemalists who are cruel dont deserve mercy but for the sake of order in society we will be merciful.:agree:

And you genius think there are no non-muslims that oppose kemalism. It shows your ignorance.

Nope. They are as backward as me.:lol:

No sympathy for kemalism here. You are fooling yourselves when you think that people are actually inclined to kemalism but they are just exploited. Well hear it from me,you will never get voted in office.

This is an another topic.

You said Kemalism being erased, and i'm saying it is impossible without a genocide.

You can not erase kemalism without erasing people.
No. There are elections. If the majority doesnt vote for kemalists then kemalism must be represented in extent to the proportion of the votes it gets.

I admire your self-confidence. So if it makes no difference to you then it has no difference.:lol:

Actually its the kemalists who are cruel dont deserve mercy but for the sake of order in society we will be merciful.:agree:

And you genius think there are no non-muslims that oppose kemalism. It shows your ignorance.

Please, take one of your long beard backward friend with you and say that in taksim square, let's see who will be merciful to who.

This is an another topic.

You said Kemalism being erased, and i'm saying it is impossible without a genocide.
Lol no,its being erased already my naive friend,and without a genocide.:lol:

Yes AKP is exactly doing that, Kemalism is not concerns me, but as long as you continue to change it with a worse system you have no right to criticize restrictments etc. in the past.

AKP is doing the same thing, actually more extreme ones and you say Kemalists don2t deserve mercy ?

it is an idiotic thing what ovarel wants,

Wish for an ideology to disapper, or to be destroyed? where all this hatred come from? did kemalists do anything to you or your family?

You wont talk it out of anybody. Here while we speak on the same table with greeks and jews and arabs you showing hostility to whom? kemalists? it only shows how small you are and how small your understanding of people is. Grow up.

it is an idiotic thing what ovarel wants,

Wish for an ideology to disapper, or to be destroyed? where all this hatred come from? did kemalists do anything to you or your family?

You wont talk it out of anybody. Here while we speak on the same table with greeks and jews and arabs you showing hostility to whom? kemalists? it only shows how small you are and how small your understanding of people is. Grow up.
You are a good example how kemalists cant tolerate their cruel ideology to get criticised. So if we are in an international forum we cant talk about kemalism,what a cheap shot is this.

Btw you dont only lack of tolerance but also comprehending skills. I dont want kemalism to disappear.Of course there will be people fool enough to carry that ideology. All im saying kemalism which most people dont support will be erased from the state. Its an authoritarian,totalitarian and cruel ideology which we are saying 'goodbye'.:smokin:

Again I'm repeating myself, AKP is not different and you're insisting on ignoring that.

You are a good example how kemalists cant tolerate their cruel ideology to get criticised. So if we are in an international forum we cant talk about kemalism,what a cheap shot is this.

Btw you dont only lack of tolerance but also comprehending skills. I dont want kemalism to disappear.Of course there will be people fool enough to carry that ideology. All im saying kemalism which most people dont support will be erased from the state. Its an authoritarian,totalitarian and cruel ideology which we are saying 'goodbye'.:smokin:

Coming from a guy who believes in a book that says world was created 5500 years before Muhammed, the magical fairy in sky created the universe, Bird throwing stones with their mouths destroyed an army, marrying 6 years olds and having sex with 9 years old is okay, there is a paradise where men will get virgins and tons of wine, there is a thing called intelligent design *god!!, the irony in that word, homosexuels are evil, women created to serve men, 4 womens testimony is equal of one mans, women who was raped and didn't scream is guilty because they are obviously the immoral ones, women who are raped should marry their rapers because that is the healty solution etc....

Please don't talk about fools when you clearly lack the qualifications to accuse others of being one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom