What's new

can turkey send a satellite into space in near future ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey troll;

You every time appear everywhere even if the topic is not related to you or your country. You provoke people and it is so obvious your nothing but like a dog chasing everything. But it is so normal someone is from a country where mut`ah marriage is is allowed. It is a good cover for hanky-panky:cheesy:

Hey troll

tell your nonsense ! it doesn't matter
Ghelyon.gif

it is so normal someone is from a country where gotveren marriage is allowed
4fvfcja.gif

it is so normal someone is from a country where gotveren marriage is allowed

Hey hanky-panky funboy;

Stop trolling, it seems you are expert on "gotverme"

Elhamdulillah we are following correct path of Islam and unlike you we are not producing illegitimate generation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey hanky-panky funboy;

Stop trolling, it seems you are expert on "gotverme"

Elhamdulillah we are following correct path of Islam and unlike you we are not producing illegitimate generation.

correct path of Islam !!!

which allowed gotveren Parade in Azerbaijan !?
4chsmu1.gif

I am expert of you
bathtime.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
As I said, you do not know the turkish policy on Syria and also Libya. I just want to remind that Turkiye did not first support the NATO involvement. But the Qaddafi was the one who did not listen ti Turkiye and continued to killed his own people. The dictators in Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Syria etc. could not understand the new world which is THERE IS NO PLACE FOR THE DICTATORS ANYMORE. Today Bashar Al- Assad continues to kill his own people and he will be the one who responsible for any intervention. If you look at the world there are a few countries who back Syria. Russia supports Bashar Al-Assad, because of her interest (Syria is the country buy weapons form Russia worth billions $) and Iran. Iran supports Bashar Al-Assad because he is Nusairis a branch of Shi'ism. So called Iran supports muslims but Iran sent her troops to help Bashar Al-Assad to kill his people. Today the situation is worse in Syria than Palestine. Everyday hundred innocent people are being killed. So I am asking you whom`s fault is this? Western countries, Turkiye or Syria?

I could talk about this but it would probably be going well off topic. Which is probably as much my fault as anyone else. I look forward to discussing this matter with you on the Syrian thread.

OK !
back to topic : can turkey send a gotveren into space in near future ?
connie_24.gif

soxeil, start making sense or gtfo. You are annoying.

I'm pretty sure zina is more common in Turkey than in Iran, or equal at least. Immorality is becoming a worldwide issue.

How do you know zina is more common in Turkiye than in Iran? Show me the proof. Have you ever met an Iranian? I have met 10 Iranian and let me tell you what I saw (Allah witnesses whatever I say is the truth). 5 of them were atheist nonbelievers, 2 of them believe in god but do not believe in any religion, 1 of them believes islam but do not practice, 2 of them were practicing Islam daily. Without any proof, do not say that fornication is more common in Turkiye than in Iran.

Also, the thing is Turkiye is a SECULAR country which allows such a things (I am strongly against zina), but Iran calls herself Islamic Republic of Iran. Isn`t this strange that zina takes place in Iran? But they use mut`ah for a cover. Just watch the post #274

correct path of Islam !!!

which allowed gotveren Parade in Azerbaijan !?
4chsmu1.gif

I am expert of you
bathtime.gif

It seems you are not only a hanky-panky boy, but also a travesti who sell his @ss and thinks everyone is like him.

We are at the 19th page of this thread, which means total trolling.

soxeil, start making sense or gtfo. You are annoying.

thanks for sense
14k8gag.gif

It seems you are not only a hanky-panky boy, but also a travesti who sell his @ss and thinks everyone is like him.

It seems you are not only a Troll boy, but also a Jina who sell his *** and thinks everyone is like him

Kapat or i will turn you into a SH!T ;)

It's not conspiracy, its görünen köy amk. Think about that, if Turkey leads "Islamic world" if such thing exists US-NATO will have much, much better relationships with muslim countries. AKP government have full support of US. Also they want Turkey to join EU to break Germany and France's domination. If Turkey enters EU UK and Turkey will be dominant powers.

It is nowhere conspiracy it's reality. Turkey's influence is NATO's influence. Turkey's credibility is NATO's credibility. Look what happened in Afghanistan and tell me im wrong.

How in the hell can Turkey possibly lead the whole "Islamic world" ?
How can NATO control Turkey if radical islamists were in power?

And about economy, it is not that good as they show in TVs. We are still far from being a "real" regional power.

Will try to later in the day. Will pm you. Take care and have a good day. have to go to office soon lol

Thanks for the PM and the reply for the same is ready too but i am entitled to PM you because i have less posting on PDF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom