What's new

can turkey send a satellite into space in near future ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
... you have no independent foreign policy.

That is why you are interfering in Syria. To make your American bosses happy. You are working against Iran to make your bosses happy.

You are really pathetic and it seems you have no idea why Turkiye interferes in Syria. Countless times Turkiye warned Syria and got her back against the west (as she did for Iran). However, Syria killed and kills her own people with Iran help (recently Syrian army killed people in Hama and 50 of them were children). I can post here hundred pictures but I cannot bear to see those innocent children`s bloody dead bodies. I pray Allah with bottom of my heart that Bashar al-Assad will pay whatever he did to innocent people and his end will be worse than Qaddafi (amin)

Shame on those people who support this terrorism...

we can see iranian education from there 0 exports other than oil , funny looking planes that look like toy attack helicopters , tanks that look like trash , economy that is rubbish although having all that oil , few companies in the top 100 muslim companies dont compare

Turkey dominates Muslim world’s top 100 companies list

With 20 companies, Turkey has the highest number of companies listed in the Top 100 Companies of the Muslim World: 2010 DS100 Ranking.
DinarStandard, a research and advisory company that specializes in emerging Muslim markets, has issued the seventh annual 2010 DS100 ranking, the result of research conducted on companies in the 57 member countries of the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC).

According to the latest report, Turkey leads the list in terms of having the most companies represented, with 20 companies in the DS100 ranking. The report also states that Turkish companies present the widest and most diverse sector representation of any country in the report. “This should come as no surprise, given the fact that Turkey has the largest OIC economy, as measured by gross domestic production [GDP] output,” the report stated.

With its 2009 end-of-year revenue at $28.9 billion, Koç Holding was the top Turkish company and ranked 10th on the list among 100 companies in the 57 OIC member countries. This was followed by Sabancı Holding, which ranked 16th, with $12.1 billion. Yıldız Holding (ranked 18th with 2009 revenue of $10.9 billion) and İş Bankası (19th with 2009 revenue of $10.8 billion) were other big Turkish companies who made the list.

The remaining Turkish companies in the DS100 were Ziraat Bankası (24th), Akbank (31st), Doğan Holding (35th), Turkcell (40th), Enka Holding (45th), Doğuş Holding (47th), Halkbank (48th), VakıfBank (51st), Turkish Airlines (THY) (56th), Türkiye Elektrik Üretim İletim A.Ş. (Turkey Electric Production and Communication) (64th), BİM (77th), Ereğli Demir-Çelik (Ereğli Iron-Steel) (79th), Selçuk Ecza Deposu (Selçuk Pharmaceuticals) (83rd), Eczacıbaşı Holding (88th), Vestel (90th), Ciner Grubu (98th).

The top of the list was occupied by the world’s top oil producer, Saudi Arabian Oil Co., with 2009 revenues of $182.4 billion. This was followed by other oil companies, including National Iranian Oil Company ($79.28 billion), which ranked second, and Petroliam Nasional Bhd. from Malaysia ($70.87 billion), which ranked third. The report underlined that the energy sector had continued its dominance by listing 19 companies on the list. The combined revenue of these companies in 2009 was $642 billion.

The 2010 DS100 list had 56 publicly traded companies from 11 countries, compared to the 2009 list, where 58 companies from 13 countries were listed. Turkey’s Koç Holding, a diversified electronics, automotive, energy, finance and retail giant, was the largest publicly traded company on the list, followed by Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) and the Saudi Telecom Company, which ranked eighth and 13th, respectively.

Dear, that list prepared by DinarStandard is incomplete, wrong and inaccurate. You can check some of the comments below the complete list to understand that, and do not forget, that many large companies from Muslim countries do not publish their financial statements all the time. Also, the editors of that e-zine are decidedly biased towards Turkey (you can see that from their many articles and lists always talking about firms and people from Turkey and Pakistan more than any other).

At the end of the day, why are Iranians and Turks quarrelling here? One Muslim's sorrow is all other Muslims' sorrow, and one Muslim's gain is all other Muslims' gain. That's how we should act.

tryin to hide stupidity and hatred behind my grammar you gonna look more a hater now
why do you really hate Muslims? feel the pain somewhere? you gonna keep feeling that!

Ignore him ! wait & see ;)

You are really pathetic and it seems you have no idea why Turkiye interferes in Syria. Countless times Turkiye warned Syria and got her back against the west (as she did for Iran). However, Syria killed and kills her own people with Iran help (recently Syrian army killed people in Hama and 50 of them were children). I can post here hundred pictures but I cannot bear to see those innocent children`s bloody dead bodies. I pray Allah with bottom of my heart that Bashar al-Assad will pay whatever he did to innocent people and his end will be worse than Qaddafi (amin)

Do you Know Robert Mordak ? :coffee:

Sorry but, even Killuminati's conspiracy theories are making more sense than that.
It's not conspiracy, its görünen köy amk. Think about that, if Turkey leads "Islamic world" if such thing exists US-NATO will have much, much better relationships with muslim countries. AKP government have full support of US. Also they want Turkey to join EU to break Germany and France's domination. If Turkey enters EU UK and Turkey will be dominant powers.

It is nowhere conspiracy it's reality. Turkey's influence is NATO's influence. Turkey's credibility is NATO's credibility. Look what happened in Afghanistan and tell me im wrong.

Yes, I do. So what?

P.s.: You know Turkish, right? then "yirtik dondan cikar gibi cikma herseferinde"

P.s : "göt yema kardeshim , ben senin gibi adamlari sikaram ... "
stp.gif

In terms of technology is not such a big deal and Turkey can do it no doubt.

But Turkey currently does not have any long range ballistic missiles which could be adopted for space launch. Thats why it would take a good time, some 10 years at least.

P.s : ...
stp.gif

Hey troll;

You every time appear everywhere even if the topic is not related to you or your country. You provoke people and it is so obvious your nothing but like a dog chasing everything. But it is so normal someone is from a country where mut`ah marriage is is allowed. It is a good cover for hanky-panky:cheesy:

So you want to give democracy etc to Syrians like your Nato did in Libya where people are being killed today??

I know about that.
Did you see what your anti-American(enough to blindly support someone,isnt it?) best friend S-19 wrote about Israeli assault on flotilla?

Mate the good thing about S-19 is that after a discussion he has the ability to change his mind like he did on the Cyprus issue

@ Aryan_B, expecting your reply on that post:

Then you need to be 100% neutral and that is near to impossible for a human being and i can say with surety that you are not so. People perceive the world according to their psychological thought process with respect to religion, race, creed, ethnicity and political ideology. so easy said than done !!!

@ Aryan_B, expecting your reply on that post:

Then you need to be 100% neutral and that is near to impossible for a human being and i can say with surety that you are not so. People perceive the world according to their psychological thought process with respect to religion, race, creed, ethnicity and political ideology. so easy said than done !!!

I accept that it may be difficult but that is not a reason not to aspire to it.

I accept that it may be difficult but that is not a reason not to aspire to it.

Aspiring to Neutrality on given subject? i meant to say that your words does not seem to be neutral they are heavily one sided with polished and refined language & that i like too.. kindly address the later part of post too.
thanks & Regards

Aspiring to Neutrality on given subject? i meant to say that your words does not seem to be neutral they are heavily one sided with polished and refined language & that i like too.. kindly address the later part of post too.
thanks & Regards

Will try to later in the day. Will pm you. Take care and have a good day. have to go to office soon lol

So you want to give democracy etc to Syrians like your Nato did in Libya where people are being killed today??

As I said, you do not know the turkish policy on Syria and also Libya. I just want to remind that Turkiye did not first support the NATO involvement. But the Qaddafi was the one who did not listen ti Turkiye and continued to killed his own people. The dictators in Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Syria etc. could not understand the new world which is THERE IS NO PLACE FOR THE DICTATORS ANYMORE. Today Bashar Al- Assad continues to kill his own people and he will be the one who responsible for any intervention. If you look at the world there are a few countries who back Syria. Russia supports Bashar Al-Assad, because of her interest (Syria is the country buy weapons form Russia worth billions $) and Iran. Iran supports Bashar Al-Assad because he is Nusairis a branch of Shi'ism. So called Iran supports muslims but Iran sent her troops to help Bashar Al-Assad to kill his people. Today the situation is worse in Syria than Palestine. Everyday hundred innocent people are being killed. So I am asking you whom`s fault is this? Western countries, Turkiye or Syria?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom