What's new

can turkey send a satellite into space in near future ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How in the hell can Turkey possibly lead the whole "Islamic world" ?
How can NATO control Turkey if radical islamists were in power?

And about economy, it is not that good as they show in TVs. We are still far from being a "real" regional power.
1. What matters is influence, we saw this in Afghanistan. Turkish forces have never engaged insurgent elements, other coalition forces took care of military matters, yet they still needed us. Walking around in a Turkish army uniform feels much safer can you imagine why?

2.Do you see Turkey leaving NATO? Ain't gonna happen...

About the economy im right again. Tell me whos hiring most the employees in Turkey ? Bankers, because foreigners send their money, they are not investing yet they keep money flowing. It's not just because high interest rates there's a political motivation behind it.

They don't want a national Turkish republic, they want an imperial Turkey to regain some of Ottoman Empire's influence and they know we'll keep co-operating.

We don't need satellite launching capability, we will always have someone to launch our satellites. We are a part of the global economy and we will never get seperated and isolated like iran.

1. What matters is influence, we saw this in Afghanistan. Turkish forces have never engaged insurgent elements, other coalition forces took care of military matters, yet they still needed us. Walking around in a Turkish army uniform feels much safer can you imagine why?

2.Do you see Turkey leaving NATO? Ain't gonna happen...

About the economy im right again. Tell me whos hiring most the employees in Turkey ? Bankers, because foreigners send their money, they are not investing yet they keep money flowing. It's not just because high interest rates there's a political motivation behind it.

They don't want a national Turkish republic, they want an imperial Turkey to regain some of Ottoman Empire's influence and they know we'll keep co-operating.

We don't need satellite launching capability, we will always have someone to launch our satellites. We are a part of the global economy and we will never get seperated and isolated like iran.

1. Yeah, also Somalian Muslims are loving us so much, but when i think about "Islamic World" Afghanistan and Somalia are the last countries that comes to my mind.
2. That is my point, but if USA wants Turkey to become an extreme religious country like Iran as you said, no one can hold Turkey in NATO much long. We saw what happened to those pro-western leaders in 'Arab Spring'.

Other than that, those are just conspiracy theories.

It won't be like iran as i just told you bro. In iran there was a revolution, in Turkey people are doing this themselves i remember "yetmez ama evet" campaign i couldn't even believe what i saw people were like "im saying yes because im against coups" very little people knew they were delivering court syestem into the hands of politicians.

People are like sheep as long as economy seems to be doing fine and they can keep living in alice's wonderland TV and newspaper telling them "they are OK everything will be fine" They will keep voting AKP.

We should be "liberating" Syria right now but AKP's distrust with army is obvious. And as long as AKP stays in power there will be no military solution to pretty much anything. We'll keep opening to PKK terror and if Greece drills Cyprus we'll do it too. Soft power my ***..

It won't be like iran as i just told you bro. In iran there was a revolution, in Turkey people are doing this themselves i remember "yetmez ama evet" campaign i couldn't even believe what i saw people were like "im saying yes because im against coups" very little people knew they were delivering court syestem into the hands of politicians.

People are like sheep as long as economy seems to be doing fine and they can keep living in alice's wonderland TV and newspaper telling them "they are OK everything will be fine" They will keep voting AKP.

We should be "liberating" Syria right now but AKP's distrust with army is obvious. And as long as AKP stays in power there will be no military solution to pretty much anything. We'll keep opening to PKK terror and if Greece drills Cyprus we'll do it too. Soft power my ***..

I'm completly agree with you on this one. But you are forgetting that in Turkey, there is a strong Kemalist tradition. That is why we haven't turn into another KSA or Iran, and that is why we won't, thank god.

Impossible ! :coffee:

I'm completly agree with you on this one. But you are forgetting that in Turkey, there is a strong Kemalist tradition. That is why we haven't turn into another KSA or Iran, and that is why we won't, thank god.

you don't know anything about iran ... :coffee:

So you want to give democracy etc to Syrians like your Nato did in Libya where people are being killed today??
Yes. Unfortunately, Nato is not responding positively. But Bashar will fall down one way or another. Turkey should arm the opposition.
Mate the good thing about S-19 is that after a discussion he has the ability to change his mind like he did on the Cyprus issue
Last time i saw him he was labeling the victims in Mavi Marmara as terrorists.

And our kemalist Turkish friends: Turkey will and is erasing kemalism from Turkey,get ready for this,so that you wont have ulcer.:)

Yes. Unfortunately, Nato is not responding positively. But Bashar will fall down one way or another. Turkey should arm the opposition.

Last time i saw him he was labeling the victims in Mavi Marmara as terrorists.

And our kemalist Turkish friends: Turkey will and is erasing kemalism from Turkey,get ready for this,so that you wont have ulcer.:)

What the **** is wrong with you? You ******* moron.

It is immune to your backwardnesses because it is in the hearts of people.

It is immune to your backwardnesses because it is in the hearts of people.
Yep. But its not working in elections.:)

Kemalism has never been in most peoples hearts but in state's 'heart' and it will be erased.

Yep. But its not working in elections.:))

Kemalism has never been in most peoples hearts but in state's 'heart' and it will be erased.

If people keep selling their votes for a bag of coal, it won't work. People mostly giving their votes to AKP not because of ideological reasons but economic. As long as AKP manages to fool people with Turkey's 'super economy' they will have a big chance in elections. However they are becoming more authoritarian day by day and people slowly starting to see their real faces.

Yep. But its not working in elections.:)

There is the religion of peace speaking out of him, praise the lord. Allahu Ackbar.

Erase people because they think different.

If people keep selling their votes for a bag of coal, it won't work. People mostly giving their votes to AKP not because of ideological reasons but economic. As long as AKP manages to fool people with Turkey's 'super economy' they will have a big chance in elections. However they are becoming more authoritarian day by day and people slowly starting to see their real faces.
Epic kemalist argument. So they are selling their votes for a bag of coal but in fact they are kemalists?:lol:

Dont dream of people seeing their so-called real faces,unless there is an economic blow,they will keep ruling the country. I dont know are you aware but kemalists in the state are being liquidated.

Yes AKP is exactly doing that, Kemalism is not concerns me, but as long as you continue to change it with a worse system you have no right to criticize restrictments etc. in the past.

There is the religion of peace speaking out of him, praise the lord. Allahu Ackbar.

Erase people because they think different.
Why are you so hysterical and irrational?Didnt you inherit rationalism from MKA?:)

Im talking about kemalism to be erased,noone is talking about erasing people because they are different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom