What's new

can turkey send a satellite into space in near future ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your posts about the what Kemalism did, not AKP currently doing, seriously a person have to be blind or islamist to consider AKP tolerant and promoting free mind.

You need to be much more clear with your statements. I blame the kemalists for limiting religious freedom, but i am not supporting any other for limiting people's faith. Hence your post is a very typical argument with no basis.

Yay for religious freedom which is a fairy tale but Nay for individual rights? Hmmm... I guess everyone has different opinions...

A kemalist who doesnt want to be considered as a kemalist. Well,you are right. Being a kemalist is something you should be ashamed of.:lol:

I knew it was wrong of me to start an argument with a person who believes in fairies... I should have guessed that a person who can't differ history and mythology couldn't differ atheism and kemalism either...

But don't blame yourself, not all of us were lucky enough to born with right genes. No one can blame you for being an another failed step in evolution. :)

Yes because non-Muslims have such a hard time in Turkey today, whew! AKP comes and tells everybody that they either be Muslim or leave the country. Women with no headscarf can't enter the universities any longer. People who doesn't pray their daily prayers can't get into the military ranks. I can't imagine how hard today's complete sharia must be for you in Turkey.

Delusions have eaten the only rationality you guys ever had.

A question for you Einsteins. Do you honestly believe in the things you write? If you do, your brains are completely emptied for reason.

Don't start with the Kurds. It must be hard for them to be tolerated in this country... I feel sorry for them too, Kemalists were so kind to their kind.

Nice of you to find an article and rename it, it shows your tolerance. Why don't you post the daily drone attacks by the USA in Pakistan that murders dozens of people every day?

How did so many islamaphobes come to this forum?

When i read posts posted by you guys i honestly feel sorry for your mental being, and i honestly mean this, how must it be to live in a body whose intelligent ability is lacking so amazingly much.

And this is my last post among islamophobes. You islamophobes need to find other forums where you can bash islam 24/7, you would feel really welcome there.
try these sites
Top Ten Anti-Muslim Websites That Seek Donations to Counter Creeping Islamization Of the World, The Anti-Muslim Inner Circle. « Bill Warner Private Investigator Crime & Terrorism Blog Sarasota FL ph 941-926-1926 it will suit your taste much better. Since tolerance and respect is not in your daily lives. Also try these tips it may help you 14 Tips on How to Improve Your IQ - wikiHow

I knew it was wrong of me to start an argument with a person who believes in fairies... I should have guessed that a person who can't differ history and mythology couldn't differ atheism and kemalism either...

But don't blame yourself, not all of us were lucky enough to born with right genes. No one can blame you for being an another failed step in evolution. :)
Yep,it was wrong for you to start an argument with me since everytime i owned you from all directions.:)

Dont cry like you are not a kemalist,you would be the first to moan and whine if i criticise Kemal. I dont know are you aware of it but that makes you a kemalist. If you think similarly to Kemal in political issues,then you are a kemalist.

Once again,i dont care about your religious views. In political sense,you are a kemalist,you better reconcile your identity.:azn:

Yes because non-Muslims have such a hard time in Turkey today, whew! AKP comes and tells everybody that they either be Muslim or leave the country. Women with no headscarf can't enter the universities any longer. People who doesn't pray their daily prayers can't get into the military ranks. I can't imagine how hard today's complete sharia must be for you in Turkey.

A question for you Einsteins. Do you honestly believe in the things you write? If you do, your brains are completely emptied for reason.

Don't start with the Kurds. It must be hard for them to be tolerated in this country... I feel sorry for them too, Kemalists were so kind to their kind.

If generalization of Islam with extreme cases, such as child marriages, suicide bombers, beheading, etc... disturbing you, don't do the samething and say all Kemalists are anti-religious, authoritarians etc.

While AKP is busy getting rid of kemalism, terrorism is rising

Before AKP we used to beat the **** out of them, yeah in 90ies we've been hitting them day and night. Now we are just talking, im bored of talking bored of listening you guys talk Im bored of this "analar ağlamasın" talk

There is no freedom in this country not the freedom of being judged fairly not the freedom of speech and now they want to ban abortion you guys must be very happy to enter universities with head scarves but you know in your hearts that nothing have really changed, because you elected him you are all ought to live by his way. that's the only change

I'm not repeating the same discuisson again, I guess its because you're not living here, I suggest you to follow the situation more closely so you can get a idea about tolerance and pro-free mind side of the AKP

23emu.gif

Forced religious lessons, forced quran and Muhammed's life lessons, opression of homosexuels, building mosques every park in our country, opression of Alevi's, etc

Forgot to add, Minister insulting atheists and non-muslims

Yep,it was wrong for you to start an argument with me since everytime i owned you from all directions.:)

Dont cry like you are not a kemalist,you would be the first to moan and whine if i criticise Kemal. I dont know are you aware of it but that makes you a kemalist. If you think similarly to Kemal in political issues,then you are a kemalist.

Once again,i dont care about your religious views. In political sense,you are a kemalist,you better reconcile your identity.:azn:

Hmmm... both failed step of evolution and delusional... I guess I was hard on you... I didn't know that you were a ''special'' person. :)

people like zulkarneyn will split the country into 300 peices just like erodagan the infidel , although i respect Turkiye improving economically i aint blind , however with hes words and actions hes a Vatan Haini , I like Ataturk does that mean im Kemalist , I like Alparslan Turkes , I like Fatih Sultan Mehmet , I like Alparslan , I like Sultan Suleyman , I like Tugrul Bey so what am I?

I wont be responding you anymore,i am going to beach with my friend.:cool:

What!!! The guy you call friend has been death for 74 years! I can't leave a ''special'' person who thinks he is going to beach with a dead person like you alone... You have to answer me so I can know that you are on your pc and not doing somerhing special *cough crazy cough*

You are clearly a treath to society without a supervisor so I should keep you busy until your parents can take responsibility for their ''special'' child.

Well, thats the most pathetic way of discuisson, criticizing and insulting are different things.

Well, thats the most pathetic way of discuisson, criticizing and insulting are different things.

Typical AKP fanboy. I'm glad he showed us his real face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom