What's new

can turkey send a satellite into space in near future ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it also anti-Islam as Deno briefly pointed out. That explains its authoritarian aspects. One more reason to erase it from the state,thank you Deno.:cool:

yea turkey can i say focous in spy sat and beat isreal and do not thing to go on stupid moon and mars :yahoo:

Coming from a guy who believes in a book that says world was created 5500 years before Muhammed, the magical fairy in sky created the universe, Bird throwing stones with their mouths destroyed an army, marrying 6 years olds and having sex with 9 years old is okay, there is a paradise where men will get virgins and tons of wine, there is a thing called intelligent design *god!!, the irony in that word, homosexuels are evil, women created to serve men, 4 womens testimony is equal of one mans, women who was raped and didn't scream is guilty because they are obviously the immoral ones, women who are raped should marry their rapers because that is the healty solution etc....

Please don't talk about fools when you clearly lack the qualifications to accuse others of being one...

Pure islamically speaking all of the mentioned above are incorrect.

1: World was created 5500 years before Muhammed (sav) Incorrect
When describing the creation of the "heavens and the earth," the Quran does not discount the theory of a "Big Bang" explosion at the start of it all. In fact, the Quran says that "the heavens and the earth were joined together as one unit, before We clove them asunder" (21:30). Following this big explosion, Allah "turned to the sky, and it had been (as) smoke. He said to it and to the earth: 'Come together, willingly or unwillingly.' They said: 'We come (together) in willing obedience'" (41:11).
No where it is mentioned about 5500 years ago or other bs.

2: The magical fairy in sky created the universe This just shows your islamophobic identity. I truly feel sorry for you. You call Allah a "fairy in the sky". Ignorant, disrespectful and very low.

3: marrying 6 years olds and having sex with 9 years old is okay
At age 25, Muhammad (sav) wed his wealthy employer, the 40-year-old merchant Khadija.
Aisha was six or seven years old when betrothed to Muhammad (sav) and married when she was 9-10 years old. Child marriages such as this were relatively common in Bedouin societies at the time, and remain common in some societies even today. Such marriages were not seen as improper in historical context, and that individuals in such societies matured at an earlier age than in the modern West.
4: homosexuels are evil
Homosexuality is unnatural and diseaseful. It is not ethical and wrong, no matter from which perspective you look at it.
5: women who are raped should marry their rapers because that is the healty solution
False.

I am amazed at people who always try to dig the absolute extremes in a religion and then generalize it completely. Very ignorant like and stupid.

@ovarel, you and your akp are very bold and brave, I'm sure you will get rid of this foul ideology of kemalism, yeah sure

I am just curious that where was this bold manlihood of yours during the habur incident. :undecided:

AKP is a curse to this great nation, it needs to go down, fast.

I don't know if you people live your eyes closed and ears plugged. But those who called themselves kemalists have ruined the country for decades. I only find one conclusion to that: Kemalism is a parastical entity which needs to be removed, why?
1: Kemalists are extreme proponents of a status quo status
2: Kemalists wants to limit peoples religious and tought freedon
3: Kemalists spend tons of money raising Kemal's statues all over the country (do we need to be reminded of his "greatness" all the time? People need to move on already)
4: Kemalism is extreme nationalism. And extreme form of nationalism always ruins a country (see examples Hitler and Mosolouni).
Lastly thanks to alienating the country's conservative population there has always been a conflict in Turkey. You can't have a functioning healthy country when you limit peoples freedom of choice (both religious and other form) and alienate half the country because of their wear. Kemalism is a limitation which tests Turkey. We will break that limitation, and the process has already begun. People may be unable to comprehend that, but that is the simple truth.

Can somebody explain to me why kemalists always want to limit headscarf wearing people enter Universities? And why they want to alienate these people? Why did the military not accept people who pray their daily prayers into their ranks? This is extreme form of islamophobia.
Do you not understand the very simple fact that doing that leads to a conflict of interest? It should be very basic, but it seems kemalist indoctrination has swept away some men's most basic and logical thought process.

Zulkarneyn, you got a irony at there.

Democracy's most important elements are freedom of political expression, freedom of speech, equality before the law, human rights and freedom of religion. Once you take away equality and freedom of religion away you have a suppressing country which under no circumstances have the right to call itself democratic.
It may be difficult for some to understand since they see it as natural living in a country like Turkey. But not allowing women with headscarf into universities and not allowing them to work in official work spaces because they wear the scarf is an extreme form of violation of freedom of religion and equal rights and that is called sectarianism Sectarianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sectarianism, according to one definition, is bigotry, discrimination or hatred arising from attaching importance to perceived differences between subdivisions within a group, such as between different denominations of a religion, class, regional or factions of a political movement.

One needs to understand the nature of sectarianism and its consequences. The primary reason to Turkey being in a very low status today compared to European countries is its extreme sectarian nature. Discrimating the half of the population based on their religious belief or ethnicity (Kurds) lead to hatred and division. A country that does not provide equal rights to its citizens is a doomed country (look at ME countries and Turkey for that sake). On the one side you have supression of non-muslims (Saudi Arabia, Iran) on the other hand you got supression of Muslims (Turkey, Tunisia). Both extremes are dangerous and spreads more hatred. United we stand strong but scattered we are baits that gets eaten by birds.

If one comes here and tells me that religious discrimination has been non-problematic in Turkey he is in extreme denial.

And it also anti-Islam as Deno briefly pointed out. That explains its authoritarian aspects. One more reason to erase it from the state,thank you Deno.:cool:

I am an atheist you ''believer'' not a Kemalist... Just because I respect and love Mustafa Kemal doesn't mean that I am a Kemalist. You are such a simple minded person that you can't even comprehend that and think every person who is smart enough to get past the illusion of religion is Kemalist...

Thats why I told you that you don't have the qualifications to call others fool.

Blaiming one for limiting the freedom while supporting the other one doing the same.

Blaiming one for limiting the freedom while supporting the other one doing the same.

You need to be much more clear with your statements. I blame the kemalists for limiting religious freedom, but i am not supporting any other for limiting people's faith. Hence your post is a very typical argument with no basis.

I am an atheist you ''believer'' not a Kemalist... Just because I respect and love Mustafa Kemal doesn't mean that I am a Kemalist. You are such a simple minded person that you can't even comprehend that and think every person who is smart enough to get past the illusion of religion is Kemalist...

Thats why I told you that you don't have the qualifications to call others fool.
A kemalist who doesnt want to be considered as a kemalist. Well,you are right. Being a kemalist is something you should be ashamed of.:lol:

We already discuissed it , if you're(and the other guy constantly ignoring the posts about it) blind enough to not see it then I can't do anything about that.

We already discuissed it , if you're(and the other guy constantly ignoring the posts about it) blind enough to not see it then I can't do anything about that.
No offence intended but taking you guys seriously and using my time on trying to educate you is a waste of my valuable time. Whatever you believe. Though i am assured that most of the Turkish population has enough brain capacity to see and judge for themselves what has really violated millions of people. If you choose to close your eyes to history and current developments, that is your problem. Read my post #321 and #324 there's plenty for you to think for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom