What's new

can turkey send a satellite into space in near future ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sh*t.. clueless people are clueless. It is NATO who wants Turkey to turn into a religion-state so it can have a control over islamic world through Turkey.

It isn't AKP that keeps Turkish economy up and running there are global actors who keep hot money flowing into Turkey to make sure current regime succeeds. Don't make a fool of yourselves.

We have no problem with the NATO there is no reason for us to quit NATO, why is it concerns you after all ?

Sh*t.. clueless people are clueless. It is NATO who wants Turkey to turn into a religion-state so it can have a control over islamic world through Turkey.

It isn't AKP that keeps Turkish economy up and running there are global actors who keep hot money flowing into Turkey to make sure current regime succeeds. Don't make a fool of yourselves.

Sorry but, even Killuminati's conspiracy theories are making more sense than that.

Well, I would say Turkey must remove their NATO status, it will reduce threats from Russia, China, and future SCO in which hopefully Pakistan on the path. I sincerely hope Turkey is not turning against China.

During Gerogia war, Russia was not happy with Turkey due to deployment of US/NATO warships near Black Sea. There were discussion in Russia official to attack Turkey to prevent sea access.

Really, who are you? Are you feeling some kind of boss that can give orders to Turkish state? You cannot judge the state of Turks, because its the state which Turks live in. And as I know, you aren't a Turk, or a Turkic people, how can you feel you can judge the acts of the Turkish Republic?

During Gerogia war, Russia was not happy with Turkey due to deployment of US/NATO warships near Black Sea. There were discussion in Russia official to attack Turkey to prevent sea access.
Where do you get these from? Attacking Turkey etc, these are all non-sense. Turkey and Russia agreed long before to keep them away from Blacksea.

Did Turkey let them in Blacksea?If the answer is no,then nothing to discuss here.

Really, who are you? Are you feeling some kind of boss that can give orders to Turkish state? You cannot judge the state of Turks, because its the state which Turks live in. And as I know, you aren't a Turk, or a Turkic people, how can you feel you can judge the acts of the Turkish Republic?
By that logic only Americans can criticise the USA,only China can criticise China. That doesnt sound logical.

Your ideas suits well with your avatar.:)

Turkey should start now, you'll start with not much, but you'll have a good footing later on.

They'll laugh at you in the beginning, but you'll be launching the sates of the those who laughed at you later on.

It was a great thing India started early, because of it, it has a good space program. Turkey should seek to excel in this field.

p11.jpg

to
scaled.php

i2.jpg

to
Risat-1.jpg

Where do you get these from? Attacking Turkey etc, these are all non-sense. Turkey and Russia agreed long before to keep them away from Blacksea.

Did Turkey let them in Blacksea?If the answer is no,then nothing to discuss here.

By that logic only Americans can criticise the USA,only China can criticise China. That doesnt sound logical.

NATO Ships in Black Sea Raise Alarms in Russia

MOSCOW — Russian commanders said Wednesday that they were growing alarmed at the number of NATO warships sailing into the Black Sea, saying that NATO vessels now outnumbered the ships in their fleet anchored off the western coast of Georgia.

Putin pledges measured response to NATO warships in Black Sea

Ivan Canas: Russia warns NATO over build-up of warships in Black Sea. This video shows the arrival of two of them amongst protest in Turkey - YouTube

Black_Sea_map.png

It is through Istanbul port access from Sea of Marmara, you don't know? :agree:

Did you read the content of your link? Is there anything about Turkey?
Did Turkey let them in? Have you ever heard of Montreaux Convention?Ever heard of Blackseafor for instance?

As usual you are an ignorant fanboy that thinks he knows much. I dont think with that ignorance you could help your country let alone Turkey.

Nothing is abnormal here, a Nato country gives access to Nato ships.

and i laugh when US support your kurds to separate
you thinking that all these support is because US like you or you are too smart making US to help you !!for them turkey is just a base in ME as far as there is Islamic ideas in ME they will help you after that trust me they will help Greece and israel to bring you down.after all there is some Muslims in turkey.

All i want to remind my Turkish fellows that aryan and raptor dont represent all Pakistanis. They are iranian fanboys and they are entitled to their opinion.

I am not an Iranian fanboy. I am Pakistani first. My politics is defined by dislike of America and her unjust policies around the world. I represent only my opinion which as you rightly point out I am entitled to.

Nothing is abnormal here, a Nato country gives access to Nato ships.
Its not that way. Acc to Montreaux Convention Turkey doesnt hold that kind of authority. There are some restrictions for the size of the ships and their staying period. Turkey stayed commited to the convention,thats why no problem arised.

Btw that Russian assault was against Turkey's interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom