What's new

can turkey send a satellite into space in near future ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want to go off topic??

No more than Indians when I see this thread:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/169383-zillion-reasons-escape-india.html

btw back on topic Turks couldn't launch a firework against Israel or for any Muslim country without American/Israeli permission never mind a satellite
No dear i don't want to but your remarks about turkey and inability to look at your own country's position compelled me....

Back on Topic...Turkey is developing its defence industry rapidly....it won't be a surprise if they start making strides in space....and every nation which has space program except USA and USSR, needed some assistance from other countries....no need to reinvent the wheel....If Turkey takes USA's help...what's wrong with it....?

All i want to remind my Turkish fellows that aryan and raptor dont represent all Pakistanis. They are iranian fanboys and they are entitled to their opinion.

Your conspiracy theory reminded me some theories of Islamists in here about jews, masons, illuminati etc. lol

Anyway, baseless conspiracy theories are just words flying in the air.

It is a bit humiliating for Muslim countries see a Muslim country beg to be accepted in their cozy club EEC. What did you think or feel when they accepted Greece. You see they take care of their own lol

Turkey's main goal here is to implement European ethics, democracy, human rights etc... into the Turkish political system. Thus, we are enjoying the benefits from this relationship. IMO joining EU is now became Turkey's secondary objective. Before considering this as humiliation, first, those 'Muslim countries' should treat human beings (womans, homosexuals etc..) as human beings.

Ok I try always to be conciliatory to Turkish members here. But thats it say or doi what you want. Let me tell you a few facts. Zionist Jews sitting in Israel. The same ones that gave orders to treat Turkish life cheap when you got a bit frisky with aid to the Palestinians so that you would get more respect from Muslim countries control AIPAC. AIPAC controls American political leaders. Americans by virtue of their size control Nato dictate to Nato. Therefore you have no independent foreign policy.

That is why you are interfering in Syria. To make your American bosses happy. You are working against Iran to make your bosses happy.

Oh please. We are the one who is dragging NATO into a possible war, thanks to warmonger Erdogan.

you keep repeating the same bu..sh.. , how the hell is trying to get into EU and not accepted being humiliated? do you know how much money we get from them every year even though we are no in it? we get benefits for nothing and no losses , i dont mind trying to be member till 2500 , we get millions every year for free , do you know how much romania , poland etc got just by being a EU member , even in geography they tell us , the agricultural workers in poland get benefits just for being member of EU

For Free !
245.gif

Really !?
connie_1.gif

Turkey's main goal here is to implement European ethics, democracy, human rights etc... into the Turkish political system. Thus, we are enjoying the benefits from this relationship. IMO joining UN is now became Turkey's secondary objective. Before considering this as humiliation, first, those 'Muslim countries' should treat human beings (womans, homosexuals etc..) as human beings.
No need to put these women rights thing here,lets stick to foreign policies.

Actually,i explained him times and again all those thing about the EU process etc but he is close-minded and tries to beat NATO here. They should be ignored but since they are consistently attacking,its being difficult though.

Your conspiracy theory reminded me some theories of Islamists in here about jews, masons, illuminati etc. lol

Anyway, baseless conspiracy theories are just words flying in the air.

I got your problem !
164.gif

All i want to remind my Turkish fellows that aryan and raptor dont represent all Pakistanis. They are iranian fanboys and they are entitled to their opinion.

Are you telling me real Pakistanis can't see the behaviors of Turkey side with NATO against Muslim worlds and Ottoman history? I am not mullah or extremists or conspiracy theories you claim, sorry.

Still I say, it is illegal Turkey send space satellite or KF-X projects which support NATO expansion plans against Muslim worlds, Russia, China, maybe Pakistan, or Iran.

Raptor, yes thats conspiracy theory, developing new weapons ? of course aim is crush the muslim world.

Are you telling me real Pakistanis can't see the behaviors of Turkey side with NATO against Muslim worlds and Ottoman history? I am not mullah or extremists or conspiracy theories you claim, sorry.

Still I say, it is illegal Turkey send space satellite or KF-X projects which support NATO expansion plans against Muslim worlds, Russia, China, maybe Pakistan, or Iran.
So Pakistanis who doesnt share your irrational thoughts are not real?:what:

I dont think you are an extremist(such a relative term) but you are obviously an iranian fanboy,lets not argue that Mr. Obvious.

Turkey's foreign policy is doing well. We established good relations with Russia and China as well. We are cooperating with Russia in Blacksea. We have a balanced approach and it is going well,whatever you say.

Raptor, yes thats conspiracy theory, developing new weapons ? of course aim is crush the muslim world.

Mate, it is not about crush the Muslim world, they are doing favor for the West. You people still love NATO umbrella which they butcher million Muslims people, you have not complain about it. Brainwashing influences by Ataturk and West.

I see clearly doesn't make sense in Chicago Summit meeting between brotherhood of Turkey and Pakistan, how?

Mate, it is not about crush the Muslim world, they are doing favor for the West. You people still love NATO umbrella which they butcher million Muslims people, you have not complain about it. Brainwashing influences by Ataturk and West.

I see clearly doesn't make sense in Chicago Summit meeting between brotherhood of Turkey and Pakistan, how?
Aren't you trying to increase cooperation and friendship with same Russians...who butchered thousands of Afghanis....Think strategically...Turkey foreign policy makers are not some internet warrior...they know what they are doing and protect their national interest....Taking help from western countries to build their own space program serves just that....

Its have nothing wih Ataturk, basing policy on interests instead of solely religion, why is that bothers you ? how exactly we're doing a favor to NATO ? by modernizing expanding our military ?

So Pakistanis who doesnt share your irrational thoughts are not real?:what:

I dont think you are an extremist(such a relative term) but you are obviously an iranian fanboy,lets not argue that Mr. Obvious.

Turkey's foreign policy is doing well. We established good relations with Russia and China as well. We are cooperating with Russia in Blacksea. We have a balanced approach and it is going well,whatever you say.

Well, I would say Turkey must remove their NATO status, it will reduce threats from Russia, China, and future SCO in which hopefully Pakistan on the path. I sincerely hope Turkey is not turning against China.

During Gerogia war, Russia was not happy with Turkey due to deployment of US/NATO warships near Black Sea. There were discussion in Russia official to attack Turkey to prevent sea access.

Aren't you trying to increase cooperation and friendship with same Russians...who butchered thousands of Afghanis....Think strategically...Turkey foreign policy makers are not some internet warrior...they know what they are doing and protect their national interest....Taking help from western countries to build their own space program serves just that....

Good point, that's Soviet Union who used to butcher them. Today Russia is gaining the new chapter of the friendships. Western countries including Turkey become Soviet Union now. NATO killed more than 25 civilians wedding event in Afghanistan aggressive manners, Turkey love it. Russia understood the wrong methods of Soviet Union.

Guys, I understood the brotherhood of Turkey and Pakistan but how.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom