What's new

can turkey send a satellite into space in near future ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkey is very late entrant in missile and space technology but it can catch fast to the countries like Iran because it possesses Industrialized economy and having easy access to dual use technology.

Turkey is very late entrant in missile and space technology but it can catch fast to the countries like Iran because it possesses Industrialized economy and having easy access to dual use technology.

that is the problem :coffee:

HA HA HA ! :lol:

i love turkish experts !

they are really Genius !

Hey Expert ! Do you know what is the meaning of IAEA (International Atomic Energy Agency) ? :coffee:

The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) is an international organization that seeks to promote the peaceful use of nuclear energy, and to inhibit its use for any military purpose, including nuclear weapons. The IAEA was established as an autonomous organization on 29 July 1957. Though established independently of the United Nations through its own international treaty, the IAEA Statute,[1] the IAEA reports to both the UN General Assembly and Security Council.
The IAEA has its headquarters in Vienna, Austria. The IAEA has two "Regional Safeguards Offices" which are located in Toronto, Canada, and in Tokyo, Japan. The IAEA also has two liaison offices which are located in New York City, United States, and in Geneva, Switzerland. In addition, the IAEA has three laboratories located in Vienna and Seibersdorf, Austria, and in Monaco.
The IAEA serves as an intergovernmental forum for scientific and technical cooperation in the peaceful use of nuclear technology and nuclear power worldwide !!! The programs of the IAEA encourage the development of the peaceful applications of nuclear technology, provide international safeguards against misuse of nuclear technology and nuclear materials, and promote nuclear safety (including radiation protection) and nuclear security standards and their implementation.

:lol:

IRAN > member of IAEA > sanctioned for peaceful nuclear program

Israel > member of IAEA ? NO > Free for making nuclear BOMB !!!

so ! what you think ? :rolleyes:

What you're babbling Troll, After I have told plenty of things about your easy agruments ? You sure you are able to comprehend what's written in English or Trolling is the best way to introduce yourself as a village idiot of forums ? Is there any connection of your posts you typed as a response, with What I understood ?

What you're babbling Troll, After I have told plenty of things about your easy agruments ? You sure you are able to comprehend what's written in English or Trolling is the best way to introduce yourself as a village idiot of forums ? Is there any connection of your posts you typed as a response, with What I understood ?

Hey expert!

If you can't understand , no problem !

Go & play with your toys :wave:

What kind of question is this?? Ofcourse Turkey can.......:agree:
But it would be a waste of time and effort as Turkey can get very cheap services from India , China and Europe...........

Over the next 10 years it is going to be interesting to see who is further ahead in space Turkey or Iran. Turkey have taken the road to cooperate with the west even to the degree of being humiliated by the Europeans refusal to consider them as members of EEC. On the other hand Iran has made a stand and is being sanctioned. Which model is best? Which way is better for Muslim nations only time will tell.

Turkey and Iran should not compete, but work together.

That is the ideal. But Americans and Nato will not allow Turkey the freedom to work with Iran

Over the next 10 years it is going to be interesting to see who is further ahead in space Turkey or Iran. Turkey have taken the road to cooperate with the west even to the degree of being humiliated by the Europeans refusal to consider them as members of EEC. On the other hand Iran has made a stand and is being sanctioned. Which model is best? Which way is better for Muslim nations only time will tell.

That is the ideal. But Americans and Nato will not allow Turkey the freedom to work with Iran

full of wisdom :tup:

full of wisdom :tup:

Thank you brother. But as a well wisher of both Turkey and Iran I would love to see extensive cooperation between these two countries to better their people

It is disappointing to see one of our friend....that's Turkey make NATO stronger. Anything Turkey process in space or military is to assist NATO, not Muslims world.

There are more than 25 NATO bases in Turkey today, Pakistan can't be friend with them.

I love that argument, we only do what they say, if they don't allow us we don't do it. :cheesy:

Stop that bs seriously, you and us is different, there is no reason for us to not cooperate with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom