What's new

can turkey send a satellite into space in near future ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you keep repeating the same bu..sh.. , how the hell is trying to get into EU and not accepted being humiliated? do you know how much money we get from them every year even though we are no in it? we get benefits for nothing and no losses , i dont mind trying to be member till 2500 , we get millions every year for free , do you know how much romania , poland etc got just by being a EU member , even in geography they tell us , the agricultural workers in poland get benefits just for being member of EU

Over the next 10 years it is going to be interesting to see who is further ahead in space Turkey or Iran. Turkey have taken the road to cooperate with the west even to the degree of being humiliated by the Europeans refusal to consider them as members of EEC. On the other hand Iran has made a stand and is being sanctioned. Which model is best? Which way is better for Muslim nations only time will tell.

That is the ideal. But Americans and Nato will not allow Turkey the freedom to work with Iran

I love that argument, we only do what they say, if they don't allow us we don't do it. :cheesy:

Stop that bs seriously, you and us is different, there is no reason for us to not cooperate with them.

It is a bit humiliating for Muslim countries see a Muslim country beg to be accepted in their cozy club EEC. What did you think or feel when they accepted Greece. You see they take care of their own lol

Also the freedom? we have all the freedom , america is in our interest now , when they sanctioned us after 1974 do you know the bases we closed , all the things we done , they didnt want to lose us so had to stop the sanctions

Over the next 10 years it is going to be interesting to see who is further ahead in space Turkey or Iran. Turkey have taken the road to cooperate with the west even to the degree of being humiliated by the Europeans refusal to consider them as members of EEC. On the other hand Iran has made a stand and is being sanctioned. Which model is best? Which way is better for Muslim nations only time will tell.

Their is hell lot of difference between Turkish advancement in science, tech & industries and the Iranian one, let me tell you one thing that the present Turkish leadership does not want the EU membership and the whole world knows this they are only using the EU membership card to curb the Kemalist & Military tutelage with great success so far.Turkey is already benefiting in trade & commerce with Europe by decades long membership of OECD, one more thing they will not withdraw the membership application & EU does not have ample power to reject it so this game will go a ling way with out humiliation...

Their is hell lot of difference between Turkish advancement in science, tech & industries and the Iranian one, let me tell you one thing that the present Turkish leadership does not want the EU membership and the whole world knows this they are only using the EU membership card to curb the Kemalist & Military tutelage with great success so far.Turkey is already benefiting in trade & commerce with Europe by decades long membership of OECD, one more thing they will not withdraw the membership application & EU does not have ample power to reject it so this game will go a ling way with out humiliation...

It is a bit humiliating for Muslim countries see a Muslim country beg to be accepted in their cozy club EEC. What did you think or feel when they accepted Greece. You see they take care of their own lol

We aint begging nobody , do we go to their door and sleep NO , you cry like a baby just because your not in europe and your one of the most anti-turk in this forum with a couple like Raykalm and Raptor , we are happy we get free $ and we do nothing , our businesman get advantages , very good things

We are benefiting way too much even in the application process of EU all the trade agreements with EU everything helps benefit us , what do we lose? when we get in EU does it mean we are anti-muslim?

Im still looking and can't find anything about begging to EEC to be accepted ? actually I can't even find a proper application, there is some agreements on partnership though.

There isn't "they" and "us" interests have no religion, religion can only make a spiritual bond, we're not supposed to be work only with Muslims just because majority of our population is Muslim.

We aint begging nobody , do we go to their door and sleep NO , you cry like a baby just because your not in europe and your one of the most anti-turk in this forum with a couple like Raykalm and Raptor , we are happy we get free $ and we do nothing , our businesman get advantages , very good things

We are benefiting way too much even in the application process of EU all the trade agreements with EU everything helps benefit us , what do we lose? when we get in EU does it mean we are anti-muslim?

I don not think that Aryan_B is ant-Turk actually he is pro Iranian;)

you keep repeating the same bu..sh.. , how the hell is trying to get into EU and not accepted being humiliated? do you know how much money we get from them every year even though we are no in it? we get benefits for nothing and no losses , i dont mind trying to be member till 2500 , we get millions every year for free , do you know how much romania , poland etc got just by being a EU member , even in geography they tell us , the agricultural workers in poland get benefits just for being member of EU

Ok I try always to be conciliatory to Turkish members here. But thats it say or doi what you want. Let me tell you a few facts. Zionist Jews sitting in Israel. The same ones that gave orders to treat Turkish life cheap when you got a bit frisky with aid to the Palestinians so that you would get more respect from Muslim countries control AIPAC. AIPAC controls American political leaders. Americans by virtue of their size control Nato dictate to Nato. Therefore you have no independent foreign policy.

That is why you are interfering in Syria. To make your American bosses happy. You are working against Iran to make your bosses happy.

You betrayed Pakistan at the regional conference on Afghanistan held in Turkey to keep your bosses happy.

What use are all your weapons and your army when you can not use them without Americans giving you permission???

You are fed a good meal by Zionists but that is about it.

Yea yea yea. Say and do what you want. We know who dictates to you.

OO so this is all a big game that we are doing to get popular among arabs , you got some very deep theories , just a few things to contradict you , why didnt we allow USA to go through our land and lose billions in transport and operation capability if we are controlled? if we cannot use our weapons then in 1974 how did we invade cyprus although we hardly had spare parts and get them from muslim countries like libya etc ?

Ok I try always to be conciliatory to Turkish members here. But thats it say or doi what you want. Let me tell you a few facts. Zionist Jews sitting in Israel. The same ones that gave orders to treat Turkish life cheap when you got a bit frisky with aid to the Palestinians so that you would get more respect from Muslim countries control AIPAC. AIPAC controls American political leaders. Americans by virtue of their size control Nato dictate to Nato. Therefore you have no independent foreign policy.

That is why you are interfering in Syria. To make your American bosses happy. You are working against Iran to make your bosses happy.

You betrayed Pakistan at the regional conference on Afghanistan held in Turkey to keep your bosses happy.

What use are all your weapons and your army when you can not use them without Americans giving you permission???

You are fed a good meal by Zionists but that is about it.

Yea yea yea. Say and do what you want. We know who dictates to you.

I don not think that Aryan_B is ant-Turk actually he is pro Iranian;)

Mate I am not anti Turk nor am I pro Iran.

I am anti injustice and rape of the world carried out by those liars aka Americans.

I am defined by my attitude to the wrongdoers in the world. I am on the side of the downtrodden that no one thinks off - the poor - the hungry etc

Also what did we do to pakistan in the meeting?

Turkish government interfering Syria because of its own interest, AKP prefers a Sunni government instead Alawite pro-Iranian one.

We can use or not use whatever we want, what permission are you talking about ? and if American products not fits to our interests, we're evaluate other options, such as what we're doing currently.

You're really can't understand that, there is no "they" and "us" if we decide on something favours the NATO its not mean we betrayed anybody or obeyed their orders, you automatically side Turkey with just muslim countries, thats why these looking like that to you.

It is disappointing to see one of our friend....that's Turkey make NATO stronger. Anything Turkey process in space or military is to assist NATO, not Muslims world.

There are more than 25 NATO bases in Turkey today, Pakistan can't be friend with them.

Agree
164.gif

Aryan, we see why Turkey helped to support NATO & West against Libya, it is shame. They are also against Russia and China, one of the strongest all weather friendship. What is it to achieve better for Muslim world in which Turkey doing opposite way?

One fact - Ataturk killed many innocent Kurdish just like Saddam Hussein killed their own people (in Iraq).

religions you talk about is off-topic, it is nothing to do with this discussion. The point is Turkish behaviors along with them we see.

Mate I am not anti Turk nor am I pro Iran.

I am anti injustice and rape of the world carried out by those liars aka Americans.

I am defined by my attitude to the wrongdoers in the world. I am on the side of the downtrodden that no one thinks off - the poor - the hungry etc

Then you need to be 100% neutral and that is near to impossible for a human being and i can say with surety that you are not so. People perceive the world according to their psychological thought process with respect to religion, race, creed, ethnicity and political ideology. so easy said than done !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom