What's new

Can Pakistan develop like India?

What does Pakistan do with all that aid money they get from the USA? Last I heard it was in the billions of dollars, yet they hate the USA.
Cause Americans use us like a tissue paper.Their aid is not billions of dollars now its just a couple of hundred million dollars as now they have no use of us.America while in Afghanistan gave pakistan 10 billion dollars of total aid in 12--15 years.HAlf of it wasnt aid rather it was the reimbursement for the services provided by us to NATO

Cause Americans use us like a tissue paper.Their aid is not billions of dollars now its just a couple of hundred million dollars as now they have no use of us.America while in Afghanistan gave pakistan 10 billion dollars of total aid in 12--15 years.HAlf of it wasnt aid rather it was the reimbursement for the services provided by us to NATO

lol I don't think it's just a couple of hundred million dollars, do some research please before posting lies.

Gwadar will take decades to reach a level of a small Gujarat Poart Mudra. Do not be over optimistic. There is a thread on Mudra port of PDF
Gawader port has much more potential than Mudra port cuz its located on the mouth of strait of Hormuz.It can be the centre of oil trade between the east and west.
Our poverty is just 96 million people which is just 8% of our population. You want to develop differently it is your choice. However we have don exceedingly well in uplifting our people from bellow poverty line.
This is just rubbish......Give a credible source which says as u have mentioned....8% lol:lol:

lol I don't think it's just a couple of hundred million dollars, do some research please before posting lies.
Know of something called as Kerry Luger bill.After the passing of that bill,aid from US has significantly reduced sice 2009

Gawader port has much more potential than Mudra port cuz its located on the mouth of strait of Hormuz.It can be the centre of oil trade between the east and west.

Gwadar is many times behind a small port of Mudra forget about others.

This is just rubbish......Give a credible source which says as u have mentioned....8% lol:lol:

Allright. Find here with the link.

World Banks new calculation decreases India's poverty by 75%

By the way what is 98 Million in percentage to 1200 million??

Calculate yourself.

This is the DATA of world bank and not Indian economic survey of India.

This is Mumbai 2014-15, you can see the development in the city, and Delhi is much bigger and good and not counting Chandigarh which can compete with any world city in case of planning, Banglore is another great City. Hyderabad is also one of the best, you go to Hi Tec city in Hyderabad you will be astonished to see the buildings. Not counting so many more cities, Lucknow, Ahemdabad, Surat, NCR Part, Vishakhapatnam. Many new cities are also coming up.

Growing Mumbai - The city of Dreams (All about Mumbai)

mumbai-four-seasons-hotel8.jpg

Know of something called as Kerry Luger bill.After the passing of that bill,aid from US has significantly reduced sice 2009

what about the billions of dollars in aid and war remmitence and coailation support funds before 2009 kerry lugar bill ?

pakistan had its priorities mixed up from day one instead of using US help for setting up world class educational , medikal and industrial infra there onli concern was monitarry and millitarry aid which were either gobbelled by the corrupt pakistani elite or were used to fight proxy war against india

ita all about wrong priorities and misplaced paranoia and obession of hate and revenge against india which is the main root cause of all the problems pakistan faces today

Gwadar is many times behind a small port of Mudra forget about others.
Read my post again
Allright. Find here with the link.

World Banks new calculation decreases India's poverty by 75%

By the way what is 98 Million in percentage to 1200 million??

Calculate yourself.

This is the DATA of world bank and not Indian economic survey of India.
Quality of life of people cannot be thought of as better just cuz world bank has changed its formula of calculating poverty.The overall situation of poverty in India,U and I both know damn well better

janab agr hamari farishty bhy chahy na apke jaisa hona, tabbhy apse 200 kadam peche he rahygy..

AAp ke farishtey nahi Aap bhi hamse aage nikal sakate the. Aghi Aap ne Jo ground loose kiya hai usko make up karne main time lagega. Ab hum 7.5 to10 % se badhne wale hai ek lambe samay tak. App apana obsession chodiye aur economic development main lag jaieye. Aap bhi bahot achchha kar sakte hai. AAp aur Hum Alag nahi hai.

Reducing poverty: India well ahead of Pakistan: World Bank-IMF report

You may be knowing. I do not know. I fully agree with World bank and IMF and not with you or Haq musing.
Quality of life of people cannot be thought of as better just cuz world bank has changed its formula of calculating poverty.The overall situation of poverty in India,U and I both know damn well better

what about the billions of dollars in aid and war remmitence and coailation support funds before 2009 kerry lugar bill ?
Read my post agian .Half of it was reimbursement of the services provided to NATO by Pakistan
pakistan had its priorities mixed up from day one instead of using US help for setting up world class educational , medikal and industrial infra there onli concern was monitarry and millitarry aid which were either gobbelled by the corrupt pakistani elite or were used to fight proxy war against india

ita all about wrong priorities and misplaced paranoia and obession of hate and revenge against india which is the main root cause of all the problems pakistan faces today

U know Pakistan has lost 114billion dollars due to terrorism.So just a few billions cant do much.can they???

Read my post again

Are bhai Potential ki baat chod ke reality pe aao na. It was said about Pakistan that it is a country with huge potential. What happened to Pakistan??? You ignore the fact and talk of hypothetical term potential. Gwadar is not even a fraction of Mudra

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom