What's new

Can Pakistan develop like India?

Read my post agian .Half of it was reimbursement of the services provided to NATO by Pakistan

U know Pakistan has lost 114billion dollars due to terrorism.So just a few billions cant do much.can they???

Source?

Are there independently audited figures available?

No I DO not remember.

you admit that it is in a state of war and than you say it is safe?

Yes ,
Sometime it happens but in Pakistan it is routine. Inspite of army all around violance does not stop. E. g Karachi.

Meanwhile I read this news on PDF.

Sectarian Wave re-ignited: ASWJ Islamabad president seriously injured in assassination attempt

Try better next time.!!!!!!
For all your trolling and posting irrelevant issues such as some law and order situation, if we are to discuss every robbery, murder or kidnapping then all these bodies must have come from Mars.

Most bodies found in Delhi from neighbouring states: Chidambaram

Are bhai Potential ki baat chod ke reality pe aao na. It was said about Pakistan that it is a country with huge potential. What happened to Pakistan??? You ignore the fact and talk of hypothetical term potential. Gwadar is not even a fraction of Mudra
Bhai potential to hy PAkistan main b tabhi to ab tak chal rha hy warna zardari ny to sara Pakistan bech dia tha.Potential hy tabhi to economy phr sy 18.2+ billion dollars ho gi hy.Or aap abhi gawader port ko growth k lia kuch time to dain.phr dekhia ga is main kitna potential hy.:-)

Bhai potential to hy PAkistan main b tabhi to ab tak chal rha hy warna zardari ny to sara Pakistan bech dena tha.Potential hy tabhi to economy phr sy 18.2+ billion dollars ho gi hy.Or aap abhi gawader port ko growth k lia kuch time to dain.phr dekhia ga is main kitna potential hy.:-)

All right. My best wishes (Which is always there) for development of Gwadar and Pakistan.
Small correction in your post . It is not economy but foreign exchange. Pakistan's economy is 280 bn USD in nominal and little less than 1 TR usd in PPP.

Read my post agian .Half of it was reimbursement of the services provided to NATO by Pakistan

U know Pakistan has lost 114billion dollars due to terrorism.So just a few billions cant do much.can they???
im really sorri for your nations 114 billion$$s loss but ever wonderred who is respoinsible for all that ?

hadsaa ek roz me nahi hota waqt kerta hai parvarish uski barson ....

All Right now press Thanks for my good wishes.
ye lo ker dia thanks.BTW u r the first indian i thanked....SO u should be proud of ur acheivement8-)

im really sorri for your nations 114 billion$$s loss but ever wonderred who is respoinsible for all that ?
Thats a very long debate and i m not in a mood for one.

Yes I am proud.

Now be some more liberal in giving thanks.

Thanks.
u know what i mean.jpg

:sarcastic::devil::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom