What's new

Can Pakistan develop like India?

Pakistan got $46 Billion aid in 2015
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1436584989.777652.jpg

for Pakistan to develop like India, there needs to be radical changes in Economic policies and massive Investment In Education and the consistency of the efforts of Security Forces that have achieved a lot during 2015.

With a smaller population to support, Pakistan could potentially develop better than India. This depends on how it uses its natural and human resources though, it would require considerable reform of the political and education systems currently in place.

If India is a developed country, then sorry we don't want to get developed :tdown:
Posting few pics of selective places of a city, showing off wide roads and huge buildings are not sign of developments in my sight. I call a nation developed having people who live in a decent house, drink clean water, eat healthy foods, breath clean air, don't die from tensions, have humanity in them, no crimes, high moral values, well knowledgeable, and creative in approach and wisdom........
Nation having billionaires on one side and poor people living like cockroaches on other side is not developed. The standard difference between two types is so large that the dog of rich eat better than child of poor....... sorry I don't call it development.........:coffee:

If India is a developed country, then sorry we don't want to get developed :tdown:
Posting few pics of selective places of a city, showing off wide roads and huge buildings are not sign of developments in my sight. I call a nation developed having people who live in a decent house, drink clean water, eat healthy foods, breath clean air, don't die from tensions, have humanity in them, no crimes, high moral values, well knowledgeable, and creative in approach and wisdom........
Nation having billionaires on one side and poor people living like cockroaches on other side is not developed. The standard difference between two types is so large that the dog of rich eat better than child of poor....... sorry I don't call it development.........:coffee:
I agree with you..we need to go a bit for us to be called developed,.but we are on the right path..future looks bright

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom