What's new

Can Pakistan develop like India?

Pakistan has lost more than $100 billion in the war on terror.
Is there any explanation or justification over this figure? If so, please post it for all of us to see.
We hate USA because it is nothing but a bully
Looking after interests. As do you.
genocidal race
You mean like the one you did to East Pakistan?
which is also the only one to have used a nuclear weapon.
To defeat an evil imperial monarchy that committed unspeakable acts of horror, incidentally on your 'all weather friend'.
Yet they act like they are the paragons of the world.
Compared to the ones before it including your former master Britain, I think the USA compares rather well. Too well in fact. Maybe they should have just let the British rape your country and financed them indefinitely under the Marshall Plan. Instead it was the US who put its foot down and insisted an end to the colonial system worldwide and created an international order of sovereign and human rights.
The world doesn't need a war mongering murderous state as world leader. I for one am waiting for it to be toppled.
Yes. It needs a fascist, communist dictatorship.

Run Muslims. Soon Ramzan and burqa's may be banned.

You forget inflation.
If India grows with 8% rate but inflation is 7% and Pakistan grow at 5% but inflation is 3% then Pakistan is growing faster than India.
But this is not in the case in reality.
There inflation are also high which is bad.

Wrong. Nominal growth rate is real growth (7.5% for India) PLUS inflation. So India at 8+7= 15% while pakishtan at 5+3 is 8%. That's a growth difference of 7% in India's favour.

Is there any explanation or justification over this figure? If so, please post it for all of us to see.

Supposedly $100 billion in potential growth over 2 decades. They think potential= actual, so they lost some magical #. I lost $10 billion of potential earnings because I am confident I would be able to develop a popular app but university stopped me by consuming the time and energy I would use to build it. University is to blame why I'm not a billionaire.

(compensation)
it will be... it is the host's prerogative as these are non - negotiated non standard services. It comes down to how many man hours went into supporting certain functions, there is now way that US can track it, and it has to eat the cost.

(About the mindset) Compare with middle-eastern Psuedo military states, you will find state policies are quite moderate. Anonymity of the Internet forums brings the worst out of people sometimes, views on the forum do not constitute the majority opinion as i see it. Also statistically the membership here doesn't give credibility to the views presented as the sample size is too small to reflect the demographics. And some are just loonies.
Thanks -compensation - so basically a racket ! :frown:
Mindset - small sample size true - but presumably the cream....

Lol @ some Indians using American and Australian flags on this forum. The OP is a smelly Indian who hates and disowns his heritage.

Their disowning of their own heritage and tendency to somehow align themselves to foreigners is quite laughable. Most of them hate their own skin colour and looks, and would do anything to get considered anything but Indian. Hence all these false flaggers like state-department-retired and all. This one guy was using Columbian flags here even, but his name was Rangeela. Lol!

They will be lucky enough to maintain their current GDP level. The way things are becoming unstable in Afghanistan we will see Taliban in Lahore in few years.
Violence in Pakistan is at an 8 year low TTP is on its last legs particularly after the Karachi operation

After asking the question "Any truth that India is a dirty country?" and "Is India a beautiful country." in my previous 2 threads, thanks to everyone who replied to my last two threads and you can keep replying to them.

The next question is "Can Pakistan develop like India?" I don't want any trolling but just honest answer's from everyone. We all know that Pakistan is a country based on religion, they have lost all 4 wars with India, they have poverty, health issues, education issues, the way they treat women is a disgrace. But can they change for the better?

Can they put aside their obsession with India and be honest with themselves instead of blaming everyone else? It seems to me as an outsider they like blaming MOSSAD, CIA, RAW etc but they don't like taking a good hard look at themselves.

The conspiracy theories that the citizens of Pakistan seem to believe even if it's outrageous they will believe it, so why can't Pakistan develop like India? India has problems as well, but at least they are trying, why can't Pakistan? What is holding Pakistan back?

Should ask right question - Can India develop like Pakistan?

:rolleyes:

Soon Taliban will takeover Afghanistan. TTP will get stronger with support from Taliban.
Wishful thinking on the TTP part buddy from Afghanistan they can only launch Kunar style raids in fata in which most of the attackers end up dead

All I can say is,
I hope not, I wish not, I pray not

Dua krta ho k apke iss growth se kujh farmers suicide kerne se bach jaye,

Main Dua Karta hun ki Bhagwan Aap ki dua sune.

bhai jaan, Obsession ki tou app baat hai na kare.. rozana ministers k bayan Pakistan se nahy India se aaty..

Are mere bhai Hamare bayan to AAp ke bayano ke 10% bhi nahi hai.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom