What's new

Can Pakistan develop like India?

whoever posted those islamabad pics.. all I see is 3 - 4 common buildings in each pic which have been photographed nicely. if thats development for you, then good luck with it... moreover if good pictures is the criteria for development then I can flood this entire forum with pics from India. Infact if you really want to know, then visit a thread on PDF called "India developing but a long way to go".. I dont know where that thread got lost can someone bring it up ? even a simple google would give you enough idea of the good cities in India, although i know you people would only search for filth when searching for India and would love to live in denial.. ignorance is bliss as they say... my 2 cents.

P.S: please dont quote my post as I am not in the mood of replying ;)

Here you go

India Developing, but still a long way to go | Page 627

Lot of the aid is compensation for services provided by Pakistani forces for WoT. Some of it is used for military budget. Civilian aid is for health care, basic education, higher education, energy etc.

From my little understanding of the Aid money in question, it is not a lot.

As far as your original question, Pakistan has tremendous growth potential due to lower population density, strategic location, etc. It also has a strong middle class, and moderate progressive civilian mindset. If it can get it's internal and external threat issues resolved, the growth model will be different from India, but will be a fast emerging market.
As you are a defence expert, you would know best on this...is there a mark up on compensation for services rendered or is at cost? How is this determined? Any independent figures? I don't believe the exaggerated claims on this forum and I remember a few years back the State dept said accounts received by them was not transparent and exorbitant.

I am not sure about the famed moderate progressive mindset etc anymore after a few weeks on PDF. a large percentage are blood thirsty to put it mildly - see thread here on some sorry Afghan who had the temerity to criticize Pak on. Pak soil....but yes, pakistanis respect education which is a huge plus and they are willing to work hard, again a huge plus - I don't see this same work ethic or respect for education in the ME.

ME as a region has more terrorism, but unlike Pakistan, they don't support and house global jihadists that attack developed western countries. The countries you need as investment partners. These are not my opinions, these are documented opinions and attitudes of foreign investors.

Hit the nail on its head. This is China's modus operandi in Africa too
ME does exports terror remmeber criminals who carried owt 9/11 attacks and osama bin laden but ya pakistan gets a bad name as they dont have oil and location like many in ME + ME guys can alaways owtsource by just providing funds to poor nations in central and south asia

if you read history of islamik jihad you will notice it onli became more prominent and agressive after oil money started coming in ME and the blame for propogating terror also goes to CIA and its ofshoots and allies who used every trick to screw USSR without giving much thinking about its repucurtions on host nations where there "spy games" were played

Few people are trying to compare cities in pakistan with india.
i read @HariPrasad post about surat. Reading further i found following.

1. Out of many textile markets in surat, there are 3 Markets which have around 2500 to 3500 shop's, Like Millenium Market, NTM and Radhe Krishna Textitle market. I dont think any other city in India has such massive size markets. And this are highrise markets well built markets and not some shoddy shanty type.

2. Proposed Surat Diamond Bourse Project or 'DreamCity' will have 10,000 offices and booking for same is starting in very soon. I guess CM has done foundation stone ceremony. A move towards building India's on Antwerp edition.

3. Last year in November, city-based Kiri Infrastructure Pvt Ltd (KIPL) had signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with China based Jiaxing Kunlun Chuangyuan Investment Company Ltd (JKCICL) worth $1.5 billion to set up IITC project in Ahmedabad as joint venture, Indochin Development Pvt Ltd (IDPL) now this has also moved to Surat. It would be india's largest one stop shop.
Source: India's largest one-stop shop to come up in Diamond City - The Times of India

Now I dont see any city coming close these kind of landmarks at least in India and for sure pakistan will take long time to reach upto this stage, but for sure it will :)

ME does exports terror remmeber criminals who carried owt 9/11 attacks and osama bin laden but ya pakistan gets a bad name as they dont have oil and location like many in ME + ME guys can alaways owtsource by just providing funds to poor nations in central and south asia

if you read history of islamik jihad you will notice it onli became more prominent and agressive after oil money started coming in ME and the blame for propogating terror also goes to CIA and its ofshoots and allies who used every trick to screw USSR without giving much thinking about its repucurtions on host nations where there "spy games" were played

Yes I remember 911. Those terrorist where not KSA Govt/ Military/ Intelligence supported. An important distinction

Yes I remember 911. Those terrorist where not KSA Govt/ Military/ Intelligence supported. An important distinction
do state departemnt or CIA give "acc payee's" cheque to its "assets" in a given nation where it uses them to get "the job done"?

same is with ME the money is launderred thru illeagel & leagel chanelles to parties they find usefull most of the money is given as "zakaat" google it sir :)

do state departemnt or CIA give "acc payee's" cheque to its "assets" in a given nation where it uses them to get "the job done"?

same is with ME the money is launderred thru illeagel & leagel chanelles to parties they find usefull most of the money is given as "zakaat" google it sir :)

I'll be glad to pass on your acute sense of special intelligence gathering capabilities to our CIA. Apparently you think we don't have the capability of unearthing any such nuggets, if they existed. ;)

1. Out of many textile markets in surat, there are 3 Markets which have around 2500 to 3500 shop's, Like Millenium Market, NTM and Radhe Krishna Textitle market. I dont think any other city in India has such massive size markets. And this are highrise markets well built markets and not some shoddy shanty type.

2. Proposed Surat Diamond Bourse Project or 'DreamCity' will have 10,000 offices and booking for same is starting in very soon. I guess CM has done foundation stone ceremony. A move towards building India's on Antwerp edition.

3. Last year in November, city-based Kiri Infrastructure Pvt Ltd (KIPL) had signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with China based Jiaxing Kunlun Chuangyuan Investment Company Ltd (JKCICL) worth $1.5 billion to set up IITC project in Ahmedabad as joint venture, Indochin Development Pvt Ltd (IDPL) now this has also moved to Surat. It would be india's largest one stop shop.
Source: India's largest one-stop shop to come up in Diamond City - The Times of India

Now I dont see any city coming close these kind of landmarks at least in India and for sure pakistan will take long time to reach upto this stage, but for sure it will :)

Gujarat is much developed of my visit to the state.Every where you go, you can find industries and good roads even remote part.

I'll be glad to pass on your acute sense of special intelligence gathering capabilities to our CIA. Apparently you think we don't have the capability of unearthing any such nuggets, if they existed. ;)

lol ... indian false flagger , you people are very dheet :P

Gujarat is much developed of my visit to the state.Every where you go, you can find industries and good roads even remote part.

Agree, its the commerce and economics engine has moved Gujarat far ahead in developement leading to much better social development.

Diwali offer from a surat firm to its employees

a1.jpg

my opologies SIR !!!

i never said that your CIA is not competent enof to know whats going on but very too often they to get the job done without any "coleterrol" in the long term often turn a blind eye to such things and sometimes even protect such assets who intend to harm other nations but are harmless to "US or its citizens or assets" or so they think

mostli to CIA its there short term objectives and financial gains to some US corporates and defnce suppliers whome they onli care about if lesser humans/asians /africans or XYZ gets to share the major backfire they simply wash there hands off such an activity and often get the traces dissolved in shadows of natural polictal unrest and things like that

and nations like vietnam and pakistan are one of the biggest scapegoats in CIA games i hope you dont mind that sir

but why pakistan is in such state is larglli deu to games played by CIA against KGB/FSB where incompetence and greed of pakistani establishment often became the fallguy and an "asset"

good night sir

Its simple mathematics. India is growing its GDP at 7% +. Pakistan is growing its GDP at 4% +. Every year India grows 3% more than Pakistan so gap between India & Pakistan will go on increasing in future.

Its simple mathematics. India is growing its GDP at 7% +. Pakistan is growing its GDP at 4% +. Every year India grows 3% more than Pakistan so gap between India & Pakistan will go on increasing in future.

Every year india is adding around 400 billion dollar to its gdp, and you know pakistan gdp !

Lets see if any businessman from any of the pakistani city does anything on these lines :)
And i think this bonus was announced by a pvt firm and not some big shot like reliance or adani etc.

I am also surprised as you know boss are now a days very 'kanchoos' in majority companies.Now Russia also going to partner in diamond industry with india as they are one of the biggest producer.So good time ahead.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom