What's new

Can Pakistan develop like India?

Every year india is adding around 400 billion dollar to its gdp, and you know pakistan gdp !
They will be lucky enough to maintain their current GDP level. The way things are becoming unstable in Afghanistan we will see Taliban in Lahore in few years.

Its simple mathematics. India is growing its GDP at 7% +. Pakistan is growing its GDP at 4% +. Every year India grows 3% more than Pakistan so gap between India & Pakistan will go on increasing in future.
You forget inflation.
If India grows with 8% rate but inflation is 7% and Pakistan grow at 5% but inflation is 3% then Pakistan is growing faster than India.
But this is not in the case in reality.
There inflation are also high which is bad.

As you are a defence expert, you would know best on this...is there a mark up on compensation for services rendered or is at cost? How is this determined? Any independent figures? I don't believe the exaggerated claims on this forum and I remember a few years back the State dept said accounts received by them was not transparent and exorbitant.

I am not sure about the famed moderate progressive mindset etc anymore after a few weeks on PDF. a large percentage are blood thirsty to put it mildly - see thread here on some sorry Afghan who had the temerity to criticize Pak on. Pak soil....but yes, pakistanis respect education which is a huge plus and they are willing to work hard, again a huge plus - I don't see this same work ethic or respect for education in the ME.
(compensation)
it will be... it is the host's prerogative as these are non - negotiated non standard services. It comes down to how many man hours went into supporting certain functions, there is now way that US can track it, and it has to eat the cost.

(About the mindset) Compare with middle-eastern Psuedo military states, you will find state policies are quite moderate. Anonymity of the Internet forums brings the worst out of people sometimes, views on the forum do not constitute the majority opinion as i see it. Also statistically the membership here doesn't give credibility to the views presented as the sample size is too small to reflect the demographics. And some are just loonies.

Those 8 states are the most corrupted one as well......
Little surprised with MP n Rajasthan are in the list .... I have been visiting Mp for almost ten n there has been immense improvement from the regime of Daagi singh ... Thanks to Shivraj singh who saved it from becoming another Bihar .....
MP would have not been there if were not ruled by Daagi .....

Another question, Is there any Indian City which can match Islamabad in terms of living standards and /capita income? Nope .

Per capita of delhi is 3 times that of India per capita income.Islamabad is already a small & dull city with no much entertainment as pointed even by many pakistani's.

You forget inflation.
If India grows with 8% rate but inflation is 7% and Pakistan grow at 5% but inflation is 3% then Pakistan is growing faster than India.

Real GDP growth figure of 7% is minus inflation already.

What you are talking about is nominal gdp which as per your example would be 7% + 5% inflation = 12%

You forget inflation.
Where the hell did you learn economics. Taliban school of economics. Do you know any difference between real GDP & nominal GDP.

Yes we lost all 4 wars with india :lol:
OP is such a jobless lowlife troll living in his mom basement.He is just here to enjoy when pakistanis and indians fight with each other.Get a life.

Do you want me to bring up most polluted cities list? Delhi does show up on it. Comparing Islamabad to Delhi is height of ignorance.

Big cities will have pollution especially Delhi,Beijing etc. Do you know that Delhi have 8.8 million vehicles in the city which is much higher than total vehicles of all your cities combined.Delhi NCR have high economic activity and population and so pollution.May i know what is the gdp of islamabad compared to delhi?

Where the hell did you learn economics. Taliban school of economics. Do you know any difference between real GDP & nominal GDP.
Lol did you mention exactly which GDP growth you calculated?

Lol your second picture is a render which the hotel render not build yet.If i am start posting renders of delhi,bangalore then it comes 1000's.

@Mad_Scientist
156089_10152696389257040_5309972672698618550_n.jpg

sorry my bad...

What does Pakistan do with all that aid money they get from the USA? Last I heard it was in the billions of dollars, yet they hate the USA.
Pakistan has lost more than $100 billion in the war on terror. Aid is no more than 18 Billion. So the allegations (mainly initiated by India) that Pakistan has made the war on terror a money minting business are absolutely incorrect. I would also like to note that at least 50000 Pakistanis have been killed in the war.

We hate USA because it is nothing but a bully and a genocidal race which is also the only one to have used a nuclear weapon. Yet they act like they are the paragons of the world. The world doesn't need a war mongering murderous state as world leader. I for one am waiting for it to be toppled.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom