What's new

Can Pakistan develop like India?

Two ways to develop for Pakistan.

One- on the international stage be looked at as a country that is not the epicenter of terrorist camps and support. Become a country that has a military, and not a military that has a country. This will bring tremendous investments, and stability from international partners. Pakistan already has western like pro business laws, and a capitalistic environment.

OR, another path to development. Becoming a vassal state of China by giving up more and more of its sovereignty (land, resources etc.) to be managed by China, but in return for development projects. Some predict China will force Pakistan out of democracy, and back under military rule. A group China can dictate to act on their whims.

Last edited:
Corrupt is injustice, Hyper corrupt.

I have a close relative who works in "mantralaya" in one of those mentioned states.......I can feel how hyper corrupt they are....... And if these states improves the standards by a decent percentage, we will not be called a poor country.......

Put presidents rule in one of those states, and replace all the bureaucrats, and run the state for 5 years...... If it works out then repeat in the rest 7 states......

Was surprised to see Rajasthan in that list......

One- on the international stage be looked at as a country that is not the epicenter of terrorist camps and support. Become a country that has an military, and not a military that has a country. This will bring tremendous investments, and stability from international partners. Pakistan already has westren like pro business laws, and a capitalistic environment.

OR, another path to development. Becoming a vassal state of China by giving up more and more of its sovereignty (land, resources etc.) to be managed by China, but in return for development projects. Some predict China will force Pakistan out of democracy, and back under military rule. A group China can dictate to act on their whims.

Spoken like a true illiterate redneck hillybilly trailer trash who usually hold such extreme views about Middle east but since you are indian you substitute ME with Pakistan.

bhai jaan, Obsession ki tou app baat hai na kare.. rozana ministers k bayan Pakistan se nahy India se aaty..

Indians accuse your country and not obsessed. For example there is a venomous snake in your house, but didn't find and you talk about with your neighbours about problem. So is it ok neighbour tell you that 'you are obsessed with snake' and not concern with snake !

I have a close relative who works in "mantralaya" in one of those mentioned states.......I can feel how hyper corrupt they are....... And if these states improves the standards by a decent percentage, we will not be called a poor country.......

Put presidents rule in one of those states, and replace all the bureaucrats, and run the state for 5 years...... If it works out then repeat in the rest 7 states......

Was surprised to see Rajasthan in that list......
There are corruption is every state
I would rank Tamil Nadu & Maharashtra higher compare to UP & Bihar in corruption.
But in TN, MH like state they do corruption after harvesting farm but in UP , bihar they do corruption even the seed & fodder :lol:

BJP is as corrupt as Congress but former does not get enough chance to rule. Vasundhara Raje is a Queen whose forefathers of both sides betrayed India against British then what can we expect from her ?

You must be bloody "Maaaoist people" for forgetting Mamataji
Momota Didi :o:
Now I am get beheaded :cry:

There are corruption is every state
I would rank Tamil Nadu & Maharashtra higher compare to UP & Bihar in corruption.
But in TN, MH like state they do corruption after harvesting farm but in UP , bihar they do corruption even the seed & fodder :lol:

BJP is as corrupt as Congress but former does not get enough chance to rule. Vasundhara Raje is a Queen whose forefathers of both sides betrayed India against British then what can we expect from her ?

I Agree with you.... Every party is corrupt....But as you rightly said, the intensity differs...... i think the worst corrupted state is arunachal........

One- on the international stage be looked at as a country that is not the epicenter of terrorist camps and support. Become a country that has a military, and not a military that has a country. This will bring tremendous investments, and stability from international partners. Pakistan already has western like pro business laws, and a capitalistic environment.

As china investing a large sum of about 15 year time frame, means any tender in pakistan will be dictated by china and no pakistani companies will never win any major bid for countries infrastructures. Chinese always have habit of bringing their own countrymen in their job.But pakistan do not have any other choice but to favour chinese policy in future in their country.

Spoken like a true illiterate redneck hillybilly trailer trash who usually hold such extreme views about Middle east but since you are indian you substitute ME with Pakistan.

ME as a region has more terrorism, but unlike Pakistan, they don't support and house global jihadists that attack developed western countries. The countries you need as investment partners. These are not my opinions, these are documented opinions and attitudes of foreign investors.

As china investing a large sum of about 15 year time frame, means any tender in pakistan will be dictated by china and no pakistani companies will never win any major bid for countries infrastructures. Chinese always have habit of bringing their own countrymen in their job.But pakistan do not have any other choice but to favour chinese policy in future in their country.

Hit the nail on its head. This is China's modus operandi in Africa too

Actually when Pakistan separated in 1947, it was a country with immense potential with so much of fertile agriculture land with many river flowing in with strongly build hard working population. It would have emerged as a counry like Singapore. Pakistan's wish (Imparted by its politicians ) to become super Islamic nation and obsession for India and wrong teaching of History along with very bad leadership make the situation worse. Pakistan should leave enmity towards India and establish a robust primary education. Pakistan has a chance to move in right direction.

Most of the landscape of pakistan apart from pakistani punjab and a part of sindh is semi arid land if I am not wrong. It is an agrarian society very heavily dependent on the river flow and the canals which were built pre pakistan - again if I am not wrong.

whoever posted those islamabad pics.. all I see is 3 - 4 common buildings in each pic which have been photographed nicely. if thats development for you, then good luck with it... moreover if good pictures is the criteria for development then I can flood this entire forum with pics from India. Infact if you really want to know, then visit a thread on PDF called "India developing but a long way to go".. I dont know where that thread got lost can someone bring it up ? even a simple google would give you enough idea of the good cities in India, although i know you people would only search for filth when searching for India and would love to live in denial.. ignorance is bliss as they say... my 2 cents.

P.S: please dont quote my post as I am not in the mood of replying ;)

Pakistan,s murder rate is 6.4 per 100,000 just for comparison its 20 for brazil

I'm not concerned over Murder rates frankly. Since Murder is a targeted crime unlike say
Extortion, Rape, Snatching, Lang Grabbing et cetera. The low murders the better though.
Things are gradually improving though, here in Sindh at least. There's shoot at sight order
for Professional Killers, Extortionists and the likes. Extra Judicial Killings basically.

Its a very localized Problem in Pakistan Pakistan,s education score heat map

See the problem is, even the areas with high literacy don't have the education on par with
World standards. For comparison, take a look at an Indian ad. and then at a Pakistani ad.
That is not to say that Indian education standards are on par with World standard but still
better than Pakistani standards.

we think pakistan can develop then it can !only we invest enough technology and money~

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom