What's new

Can Pakistan develop like India?

Hummmm!!!!

I remember an incident of just an year ago when Islamabad was handed over to army because of fear of attacks and police persevered to be not capable to handle it. Very safe indeed.
Seems as if dementia has taken it's roots, do you recall when a few rag tags shut down your financial capital for several days....on the contrary we are in a state of war hence better safe than sorry....BTW, even here in UK, when there's a terror threat, certain establishments like say the Heathrow airport has been handed over to the army for security.
Try better next time.

OP my sympathies are with you for how can any right minded person compare a nation with "johri salahiyat" and 19 corore tall , white and martial race population of a nation where there are no power cuts and highest GPD + the best and most non corrupt beurocracy , police and judicarry in the world with some third world country like india where majority people dont have acsess to proper toilets :haha:

Do you want me to bring up most polluted cities list? Delhi does show up on it. Comparing Islamabad to Delhi is height of ignorance.

Most of Delhi is a slum (Google)... And one of the most dirtiest cities in the world...apart from being overcrowded.

OP my sympathies are with you for how can any right minded person compare a nation with "johri salahiyat" and 19 corore tall , white and martial race population of a nation where there are no power cuts and highest GPD + the best and most non corrupt beurocracy , police and judicarry in the world with some third world country like india where majority people dont have acsess to proper toilets :haha:

Says the d-bag who can't compose a simple sentence.

OP is an Indian. One can tell an Indian from 1000 miles away. His writing style gives that much away.

PS: Most Aussies have a negative opinion of India as a state. The OP here is definitely not an Aussie or an "outsider" for that matter.

, do you recall when a few rag tags shut down your financial capital for several days

No I DO not remember.
..on the contrary we are in a state of war hence better safe than sorry...

you admit that it is in a state of war and than you say it is safe?
even here in UK, when there's a terror threat, certain establishments like say the Heathrow airport has been handed over to the army for security.

Yes ,
Sometime it happens but in Pakistan it is routine. Inspite of army all around violance does not stop. E. g Karachi.

Meanwhile I read this news on PDF.

Sectarian Wave re-ignited: ASWJ Islamabad president seriously injured in assassination attempt

Try better next time.!!!!!!

After asking the question "Any truth that India is a dirty country?" and "Is India a beautiful country." in my previous 2 threads, thanks to everyone who replied to my last two threads and you can keep replying to them.

The next question is "Can Pakistan develop like India?" I don't want any trolling but just honest answer's from everyone. We all know that Pakistan is a country based on religion, they have lost all 4 wars with India, they have poverty, health issues, education issues, the way they treat women is a disgrace. But can they change for the better?

Can they put aside their obsession with India and be honest with themselves instead of blaming everyone else? It seems to me as an outsider they like blaming MOSSAD, CIA, RAW etc but they don't like taking a good hard look at themselves.

The conspiracy theories that the citizens of Pakistan seem to believe even if it's outrageous they will believe it, so why can't Pakistan develop like India? India has problems as well, but at least they are trying, why can't Pakistan? What is holding Pakistan back?
No, sir we won't want to develop like India, Because we cannot rape girl in moving bus, jerking on foreign visitor Ladies, Raping foreign visitor ladies, our army can't rape innocent women, we cannot burn alive people because of their race/religion, we cannot beat our wives because of small mistakes, we cannot slaughter Kashmiris and NE peoples, we cannot vanish houses in slum areas just to make my house their..

Where we are we are Happy, and we will develop faster than India but not like India..

No, sir we won't want to develop like India, Because we cannot rape girl in moving bus, jerking on foreign visitor Ladies, Raping foreign visitor ladies, our army can't rape innocent women, we cannot burn alive people because of their race/religion, we cannot beat our wives because of small mistakes, we cannot slaughter Kashmiris and NE peoples, we cannot vanish houses in slum areas just to make my house their..

Where we are we are Happy, and we will develop faster than India but not like India..

You can not do that but do lot more than that.

After asking the question "Any truth that India is a dirty country?" and "Is India a beautiful country." in my previous 2 threads, thanks to everyone who replied to my last two threads and you can keep replying to them.

The next question is "Can Pakistan develop like India?" I don't want any trolling but just honest answer's from everyone. We all know that Pakistan is a country based on religion, they have lost all 4 wars with India, they have poverty, health issues, education issues, the way they treat women is a disgrace. But can they change for the better?

Can they put aside their obsession with India and be honest with themselves instead of blaming everyone else? It seems to me as an outsider they like blaming MOSSAD, CIA, RAW etc but they don't like taking a good hard look at themselves.

The conspiracy theories that the citizens of Pakistan seem to believe even if it's outrageous they will believe it, so why can't Pakistan develop like India? India has problems as well, but at least they are trying, why can't Pakistan? What is holding Pakistan back?
As far as the wars are concerned,so do let me make it clear that Pakistan has NOT lost all 4 wars against India.1947 and 1965 were a close stalemate.1971 was a totally different case as a civil war was going on in east Pakistan and India made use of that situation to separate East Pakistan.In west Pakistan,Pakistan fought much better against India.1998`s Kargil war was a bold move by Gen Musharraf but was lost as a result of some bad decisions on part of civilian govt as well as some logistic issues.
Now i will answer the main part of your question.
India may have had its economy boosted by few wise policies but much of India is under developed than most of Pakistan.Also Pakistan is developing but the main hindrance is terrorism which is now being eradicated from the country.
Yes Pakistan can develop and will devole but we donot want to develop like India where whole of the economy is concentrated into a few cities.With the development of CPEC and Gawader port Pakistan will surely develop and will become the centre of trade and industry

he he he saeen ji why talk about my spelling mistakes im not here to give a grammar test :haha:

i was acutalli praising land of the pure

I "actualli" phind et phunny Ben shume illeterate vedic troll from gangetic vedic bharat mata "taks" phunny.
bhanao ko samjho saeen ji :sarcastic:

bhavna kou bhej dei samaj loon ga..:lol:

Yes Pakistan can develop and will devole but we donot want to develop like India where whole of the economy is concentrated into a few cities.With the development of CPEC and Gawader port Pakistan will surely develop and will become the centre of trade and industry

Gwadar will take decades to reach a level of a small Gujarat Poart Mudra. Do not be over optimistic. There is a thread on Mudra port of PDF. Watch it. Our economy benifit has reached to our lowest diaspora. look into the latest World bank DATA. Our poverty is just 96 million people which is just 8% of our population. You want to develop differently it is your choice. However we have don exceedingly well in uplifting our people from bellow poverty line.

You need to compare with Hyderabad or Bangaluru not with Delhi or Mumbai, it is like comparing apple and oranges.

Pakistan has lost too much ground in last three to two decades to catch up with India. Pakistani security, macroeconomic factors, political system are vulnerable. It may take decades for Pakistan to even have a stable environment to have a base for sustainable economic growth.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom