What's new

Can Pakistan develop like India?

What does Pakistan do with all that aid money they get from the USA? Last I heard it was in the billions of dollars, yet they hate the USA.
Pakistani politicians are the mother of corruptions! Hating USA is a complicated game...

In what way islamabad/lahore better than Delhi or bangalore for that matter ?
islamabad-pic-10.jpg

7-star-Hotel-Centaurus-Islamabad-750x468.jpg

Islamabad-The-Capital-of-Pakistan-Islamabad-City-HD-Wallpapers-And-Picture-For-Mobile-4.jpg

faisal-mosque-islamabad-51.jpg

Blue-Area-Islamabad.jpg

Beautiful%2BWallpapers%2Bof%2BIslamabad%2BPakistan%2B%2528179%2529.jpg

islamabad-pic-20.jpg

Beautiful%2BWallpapers%2Bof%2BIslamabad%2BPakistan%2B%252890%2529.jpg

Both cities are beautiful...one can not be compared to another...

Attachments

• upload_2015-6-27_1-28-5.jpeg
    upload_2015-6-27_1-28-5.jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 15
  • upload_2015-6-27_1-28-37.jpeg
    upload_2015-6-27_1-28-37.jpeg
    11 KB · Views: 17
pakistan is developing, just like India.. there was a time pakistan was developing fast and India was stagnating..
who knows what will happen in future, you might give example of pakistan to Indians as to why you cant develop like them.

What does Pakistan do with all that aid money they get from the USA? Last I heard it was in the billions of dollars, yet they hate the USA.

Well, we are building nukes :devil:

pakistan is developing, just like India.. there was a time pakistan was developing fast and India was stagnating..
who knows what will happen in future, you might give example of pakistan to Indians as to why you cant develop like them.

Comeon now, Islamabad is far better city to live than any other Indian city currently . Living standards, road infrastructure , Greenery, amount of parts and cleanliness standards all are Top notch in Islamabad, there are garbage disposing sites everywhere , there is a Main Markez in every sewe have parks in every sector and there is a Main park aka Fatima Jinnah Park which covers more than 4 sectors .

Tho there are some negative things too, like you'll find some dogs here and there running on streets and Loadshedding Issues, otherwise living standards wise, no Indian city beats Islamabad, bet on it.

Please answer his question properly: Tell us in which factors these cities are ahead of B-Lore, Delhi NCR, Kochi etc ?

Measurably higher gross domestic product (GDP)
COMMENT
21.109 $ billion
vs
0.31 $ billion
20.80 $ billion higher gross domestic product (GDP). The level of GDP shows how rich and productive the city is. Source: Wikipedia, 2015.

upload_2015-6-27_1-53-4.png

Noticeably lower population density
COMMENT
1271 people/km²
vs
3886 people/km²
3.06x lower population density. Population density shows how cramped or spread out inhabitants are. Cities with high population densities can be considered overpopulated, but the extent to which this is the case depends on factors like quality of housing and infrastructure and access to resources. Source: Wikipedia, 2015.

Has a public health care centre
Yes
vs
No
Public health care is more affordable for an average citizen and usually guaranteed for everyone. Source: city's official website, 2015.

Distinctly less people infected with HIV

0.1 %
vs
0.3 %
0.20 % less people infected with HIV. Bigger HIV infected population indicates bigger risk of infection and generally, worse health care and prevention system. Source: WHO, 2015.

Significantly lower minimum income tax
7.5 %
vs
10 %
2.50 % lower minimum income tax. Source: Wikipedia, 2015.

Considerably lower average minimum temperature
COMMENT
14.1 °C
vs
18.8 °C
4.70 °C lower average minimum temperature. It can get cold in winter but good for doing winter sports, particularly if there is snow. Source: Wikipedia, 2015; WMO, 2015.

Its is a very clean city compared to others.

HAS LOWER LEVELS OF CO2 EMISSIONS

Yes
vs
No
MORE POLLUTION MEANS MORE DISEASES SO ISLAMABAD IS QUITE HEALTHIER THAN DELHI

More trees

Yes
vs
No
It has 7 million trees than 2 million of delhi.

Islamabad is the world 2nd beautiful capital city.

And most importantly it has world best intelligence agency.ISI:flame::yay:

You will notice visible changes when Pakistan starts growing. Streets will be cleaner and will have a more developed look to it.

Its times like these when its nice to have a smaller country. With India's current wealth, if they had a smaller country they would have gone past Spain. But sadly they are burdened with too many people. Its a 500 year project.

As long as Pakistan can start stamping 7%+ growth figures year on for a 30 year period then you will become the envy of South Asia.

Measurably higher gross domestic product (GDP)
COMMENT
21.109 $ billion
vs
0.31 $ billion
20.80 $ billion higher gross domestic product (GDP). The level of GDP shows how rich and productive the city is. Source: Wikipedia, 2015.

View attachment 232772

Which cities are you talking about? ( I cannot see that attachments) In case you are talking about Delhi and Islamabad:

Delhis GDP is around 170 billion USDs.....

I don't think its a priority for Pakistan right now. Teaching India and Indians a lesson is more of a priority.

India has left Pakistan far behind in infrastructure terms there is no comparison. Even cities like Bangalore and Chennai have their own metros and new airports.

bangalore-metro-rail-trial-run-from-byappanahalli-to-cmh-road.jpg

But can Pakistan change? At the moment I don't see any hope for them, as long as they support terrorist etc.

india? in Pakistan we do not consider india to be a role model in any aspect of life whatsoever to look forward to become like that or be inspired from it. most Pakistani's consider india to be a shithole. We have better friendly countries to get our inspiration from especially China, who is a real model for development and inspiration.

After asking the question "Any truth that India is a dirty country?" and "Is India a beautiful country." in my previous 2 threads, thanks to everyone who replied to my last two threads and you can keep replying to them.

The next question is "Can Pakistan develop like India?" I don't want any trolling but just honest answer's from everyone. We all know that Pakistan is a country based on religion, they have lost all 4 wars with India, they have poverty, health issues, education issues, the way they treat women is a disgrace. But can they change for the better?

Can they put aside their obsession with India and be honest with themselves instead of blaming everyone else? It seems to me as an outsider they like blaming MOSSAD, CIA, RAW etc but they don't like taking a good hard look at themselves.

The conspiracy theories that the citizens of Pakistan seem to believe even if it's outrageous they will believe it, so why can't Pakistan develop like India? India has problems as well, but at least they are trying, why can't Pakistan? What is holding Pakistan back?

But can Pakistan change? At the moment I don't see any hope for them, as long as they support terrorist etc.
upload_2015-6-27_3-55-24.png

we are getting targetted by them and 80000+ people are dead and you think we support and them? Our economy is pretty bad due to them and you think we support them? We are clearing them under zarb e azb finding each and everyone and you still believe we want to support them?oh you do not live here so how will you know.you will believe western media. plus we have told many times that india is supporting and funding terrorism against us.
10464025_508714069259784_3071975468628350701_n.jpg

10959735_706358166130102_3649700890784393012_n.jpg

you people think that only muslims are terrorists!

latest

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom