What's new

Can MBT Arjun be called ‘truly' indigenous?

QUOTE:

One big reason India bought the T-90 is the 9M119 (AT-11) anti-tank missile, which weighs 23.6 kg (52 pounds), has a range of 100-4,000 meters and uses semi-automatic laser beam guidance system (the gunner keeps his sight on the target and the missile homes in on that.) Maximum time of flight is about 12 seconds. While the missile has a tandem warhead, making it useful against tanks with reactive armor, it can also be used against helicopters. The missile warhead can penetrate about 700mm of armor. The guidance system is quite accurate, hitting the target 80 percent of the time at maximum range in tests. The guidance system is also easy to use, making less well trained crews more effective. However, India insisted on building the missiles under license. This has created problems, as the Indian manufacturer has not been able to achieve sufficient quality control levels.

Lol bhai lol

Nope, according to UN report we are far happier at 75 than the saddest and most jealous Gangadeshis at 133. In fact we are the happiest in the South Asia. So keep burning and keep using Burnol.
does it matter ?

no id does not when you are about to defaiult on IMF +WB and asian development bank loan payment and repayemnt scedule and need 30 billion as just instalment for 2018 :haha:

do you have that kind of money and will t=your hanniness save you from impending brankruptsy ... NO :sarcastic:

now get back on topic no more noora logic and no more ayen bayen shayen

telll me do you think Arjun or T90 or T72 will come alone or with full sattelite & drone survvelence and back of artilerry and helli ginships like LCH+ rudra & apache E2D/E :azn:

does it matter ?

no id does not when you are about to defaiult on IMF +WB and asian development bank loan payment and repayemnt scedule and need 30 billion as just instalment for 2018 :haha:

do you have that kind of money and will t=your hanniness save you from impending brankruptsy ... NO :sarcastic:

now get back on topic no more noora logic and no more ayen bayen shayen

telll me do you think Arjun or T90 or T72 will come alone or with full sattelite & drone survvelence and back of artilerry and helli ginships like LCH+ rudra & apache E2D/E :azn:
ZNOoR7o.png

tell me

1.are pakistani tax payers paying for R&D of Arjun MBT ... NO

2. are pakistani scientist are working on Arjun MBT...no

3. are Pakistani army Going to induct Arjun MBT...no

then why are you botherred why and how it is made logic says if your enemy is making a mistake you should keep quite about it and dont talk about it with him but why are you doing the opposite :azn:

of wait are you pareified by Arjun MBT :haha:
Just to remind that we are on par with them in tanks technology

Seems like, my factual comment hurt your gangadeshi ego... :D:D
Only for you mate!!!
ZNOoR7o.png

What facts ??? Where you quote the stories from Indian media and our Defense forces and MoD, huh ???? Do you have a single solid fact beyond that to back your narrative ???? LOL :p:

GW-quote-Bernard-Shaw.jpg

lolzzz, for that they have some other reasons. It requires 4 men to operate while T-90 takes only 3, T-90 is lighter with a 950 hp engine which consumes considerably less fuel than 1400 hp engine of Arjun and still it is not ready and IA expects more delays. That's only what is publicly available..I think there are even more issues which they do not want to make public.

India should have killed both Arjun and LCA. But they didn’t and both are an example of a failed project that were allowed to continue.

My suggestion is to get rid of these two projects and start over. He worst thing is to mass produce obsolete weaponry that cost lots of tax payer money.

India should have killed both Arjun and LCA. But they didn’t and both are an example of a failed project that were allowed to continue.

My suggestion is to get rid of these two projects and start over. He worst thing is to mass produce obsolete weaponry that cost lots of tax payer money.
logic says when your enemy talks too much about your weapons means he is too petriefied by your those weapons :coffee:

are we asking for tax payers of your nation @faithfulguy to fund the R&D of teajs & Arjun :azn:

logic says when your enemy talks too much about your weapons means he is too petriefied by your those weapons :coffee:

are we asking for tax payers of your nation @faithfulguy to fund the R&D of teajs & Arjun :azn:

And of course you would defend your own failure. What else could you do now except self denial.

And of course you would defend your own failure. What else could you do now except self denial.
you still dint get it and still arent answering my question

1. are you paying owr bills?

2. are you giving the us the tchnology ?

3. are you giving us the protection from twin threats posted from china & Pakistan ?

4.if no then why should we listen to you and who are you to tell us what to do and what not to do go and mind your own buisness :coffee:

you still dint get it and still arent answering my question

1. are you paying owr bills?

2. are you giving the us the tchnology ?

3. are you giving us the protection from twin threats posted from china & Pakistan ?

4.if no then why should we listen to you and who are you to tell us what to do and what not to do go and mind your own buisness :coffee:

This is a open forum that anyone can freely express their opinion. Not B a r a t Rak where only pro Indian opinion are not banned.

This is a open forum that anyone can freely express their opinion. Not B a r a t Rak where only pro Indian opinion are not banned.
well giving opinion is ok but mocking is not if you dont like a product dont discuss it keep your dignity and move on you are a patriot so am i you respect my feelings i will rspect yours simple as that :coffee:

What facts ??? Where you quote the stories from Indian media and our Defense forces and MoD, huh ???? Do you have a single solid fact beyond that to back your narrative ???? LOL :p:

GW-quote-Bernard-Shaw.jpg
love this quote

Or may be your enemy is more clever than you think ;);)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom