What's new

Can IRAN reach to the Moon ?

It can be done but needs lots of money to be invested in R&D specially on the most important component of the flight which is going to be dependable cryogenic engines. Even US could not do it if it were not for the Nazi scientist, Mr. Braun who headed the US moon program.

Iran produces satellite launch vehicles. You guys can not even make USB powered simple rockets:

PLZ ignore him

Last edited by a moderator:

Can IRAN reach to the Moon ?

please Discuss about it

I believe you that Iranians have the capacity to reach the Moon.

In my younger days, I had an Iranian girlfriend who used to take me to the MOON every night.

May God Bless you Aazam, wherever you are my Darling......

Yes, even Pluto isn't out of reach for Iran.

Be careful this Indian has being pretending he is Arab until Cheetah caught him out. Funny all Arabs were thanking him lol

Yes, even Pluto isn't out of reach for Iran.

Simply he is a fraud and a liar

in order to reach the moon u need to have a basics
a heavy lift rocket
massive launch pad
a network of data relay satellies
a life support system for many weeks
crew escape system in case something fails.
large cryogenic engines
cryogenic upper stage
interplanetory vehicle
interplanatory travel engines
a lunar lander
reentry vehicle

lolll its not a joke, only americans were able to achieve this feat in just a decade... iran cant do it maybe by 2050. currently china, india, usa and russia have almost all necessay technologies for a moon mission, but unfortunately they are not ready to spend billions just to feel proud by hitting the moon. iran neither has there technologies nor the capability to build them right now. calm down iranians.

Why should they as you put it "calm down". Good luck to them for having aspirations

I would call it delusional...
Someone needs to be honest.

You are a fraud mate I do not know how you can show your face and post what can only be described as dishonest diatribe. Tell me did you use the Saud flag cos you are embarrassed to be Indian??

Ok. I ignore him now, but his country can not even make this:

But maybe Israel and America will help them?

Be careful this Indian has being pretending he is Arab until Cheetah caught him out. Funny all Arabs were thanking him lol

Simply he is a fraud and a liar

Why should they as you put it "calm down". Good luck to them for having aspirations

You are a fraud mate I do not know how you can show your face and post what can only be described as dishonest diatribe. Tell me did you use the Saud flag cos you are embarrassed to be Indian??

But maybe Israel and America will help them?

Why are you so obssesed with me. I have dual nationality:D
Now back to day dreaming, Iran can't even refine its own oil let alone send a mouce to the moon.
The only way for them is wait until NK does it then copy it and build an exact duplicate and stick Iranian flag on the side:coffee:

Ok. I ignore him now, but his country can not even make this:

They can not even make this :lol:

kids-toy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
why not
moon is not the property of uncle sam
but its need lot of money and infrastructure which take time may be 50 years

IRANIANS are most brilliant among the muslim countries..they have the will power,,but they should stop confronting US and others...they have lots of GAS :azn:
Iran is not confronting anyone wise guy. Defending your country and legitimate national interests has nothing to do with confrontation. The U.S. on the other hand, is confronting the entire world, but you seem ok with that. Now why is that?

Iran is not confronting anyone wise guy. Defending your country and legitimate national interests has nothing to do with confrontation. The U.S. on the other hand, is confronting the entire world, but you seem ok with that. Now why is that?

Because Indians want to be an American proxy

No just this:
Agni_V_Launch.jpg

:azn:

Did they not have to get some Russian parts for that

and is it not true that relatively Arjun tank is a failure as is Teja jet so you have to import

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/167124-why-has-india-become-world-s-top-arms-buyer-2.html

Why are you so obssesed with me. I have dual nationality:D
Now back to day dreaming, Iran can't even refine its own oil let alone send a mouce to the moon.
The only way for them is wait until NK does it then copy it and build an exact duplicate and stick Iranian flag on the side:coffee:

You lied you dishonest person you posted on here that you were Arab not duel you were sowing discord between Muslims

You lied you dishonest person you posted on here that you were Arab not duel you were sowing discord between Muslims

He is a liar. India does not accept dual nationality at all as per their laws. And neither does Saudi Arabia. The moment you get another citizenship, you lose your Indian or Saudis one. He is now standing exposed. He is either an Indian or an Arab, posing the other way.

Back
Top Bottom