What's new

Can Iran and America be friends?

Haha, what do you know you little Bangladeshi. Go build your country and provide your people with some food.

We Bangladeshi People need not advice from a traitor , Thanks to Allah , we are almost self sufficient in food production .
We advice you if you are not a baiman , then stand before your nation , if you are not an Iranian then don't tell a lie .

He is Mujahedin e Kalque , a traitor to his nation .
hmmmmm
a foreigner explaining who is a treator or not. ask your friends working in the cyberwarfare group in this forum to give you the right sentences... ah damned you already know :D

by the way let me explain you something it seems you don't get, i mean two points:

1/ yes most Iranians want a good relation with USA and that doesn't mean being slave
only the brainwashed want bad relations with USA. We want peaceful relations and even i am not so liberal they are lot of Iranians with liberal ideas

2/ about that: MeK didn't have at all liberal ideas !
they are not ideologically near of USA !
and they even strongly insult USA ... just check in the famous balatarin website: you see them spend day to insult regime of Iran and USA. You know why they insult USA?
because instead of Europe , USA considers the group as terrorist, and they strongly criticize Mossad working with this terrorist group

Just be careful when you are going to visit Iran next time ;) something about mamnoo ol vorood

Now you have scared me! You little basije mozdur. Although I strongly oppose the Iranian government, I have my contacts even within the Iranian regime.

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

You're right my friend, Iran is not a true friend of the Palestinians. Everything is for Geo-political reasons and to build a strong Shia state.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a Saudi supported Jundallah supporter Wahabi mullah from Baluchistan who is struggling to make Baluchistan a "country". So quoting him is completely self defeating both form Pakistan and Iran's perspective.
what you said is true. and LOL @ that creature above your post quoting an anti Iranian video and agreeing with it and at the same time claiming to be a ''patriot'' :rofl:

Just be careful when you are going to visit Iran next time ;) something about mamnoo ol vorood

Are those guys (Surenas etc.) really Iranians?

They don't sound at all like the other Iranian members we have here, like Abii, Persian God King, etc.

They don't sound at all like the other Iranian members we have here, like Abii, Persian God King, etc.

Because the Iranian members you mention are called 'basije mozdur' in Iran. Even the people their hates them! They are not portraying the Iranian youth nor the Iranians culturally.

Now you have scared me! You little basije mozdur. Although I strongly oppose the Iranian government, I have my contacts even within the Iranian regime.

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

You're right my friend, Iran is not a true friend of the Palestinians. Everything is for Geo-political reasons and to build a strong Shia state.

So much so for your liberalism. You have just supported a wahabi mullah who does not believe women should drive and you have scooped down to the level of name calling instead of speaking with rationality and logic. It is understandable since a traitor would continuously change his/her ideas on the fly to explain events. One day killing Iranian scientists, the other day helping Saddam against his own country and the other day killing Iranians in Baluchistan. Dude, you are completely defeated.

That creature (surena) is probably a Iranian yes. But a brainwashed one programmed to hate everything related to the current government in Iran. His hate can be dangerous for our national security, as you know there are MKO traitors who are seeking to hurt Iran. That is why we Iranians need to cutt of their hands and introduce them to the Intel ministry

you will be fine if you stop opposing your country

He is a green/MKO. Such people are so much brain washed that they can not indulge in critical thinking necessary for self criticism. They always think of themselves as superior to others and that is why they are always cooperating with Iran's enemies throughout.

So much so for your liberalism. You have just supported a wahabi mullah who does not believe women should drive and you have scooped down to the level of name calling instead of speaking with rationality and logic.

I never say I supported him, but on this cause hes right! Iran is not a true ally of Muslims or even the Palestinians! Where is Iran with his big mouth on the Chechens?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom