What's new

Can Iran and America be friends?

As I stated, Iranians are the most American-loving people of the Middle-East. There isn't a country for the Iranians who is more loved than the US, maybe only Germany can take that place. Iranians always love this countries, unlike countries as Russia or even Turkey.

First of all, you are missing what this topic is about, its about US and Iran friendship on the countries level.

Second of all, "the most American-loving people" in the ME is bogus.

Most of the problems in Iran is due the Iranian government. I don't betray my country, I oppose the current government.

Yeah, and Jews problem with Nazis were all because of Jews :azn: Do you realize how stupid you sound? I listed you numerous reasons why Iranians hate US governments guts, and you try to spin its all because of Iranian government. :disagree:

Adding you to ignore list, less ignorant nonsense to read.

Yeah, and Jews problem with Nazis were all because of Jews :azn: Do you realize how stupid you sound? I listed you numerous reasons why Iranians hate US governments guts, and you try to spin its all because of Iranian government. :disagree:

Godwin.

Engaging in this fallacy is sometimes known as playing the Nazi card, by analogy to playing the race card. The tactic is often used to derail arguments, because such comparisons tend to distract and anger the opponent.

But you're right, there isn't a reason to discuss with somebody who is neither Iranian nor he ever visited Iran.

It's possible for them to be friends. But the bigots at The Pentagon need to get rid of their mentality as to what government or political system can be in place in other countries.

The US telling Iran what to do is like some ignorant kid telling a matured man how to run his life. Iran was there long before the US was ever alive.

The US is the super power, and what they do or say really matters more.

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

Iran tried by helping out with the overthrow of the Taliban in 2001. The United States thanked Iran by putting it on "The Axis of Evil".

Not to mention, they almost went to war with the Taliban.

P.S. I dont believe you are Iranian, unless you one of those traitors abroad who 100% absorb pro-US propaganda and believe all the problems comes from the "evil government" of Iran. Thats pure ignorance, and betrayal of own country.
He is Mujahedin e Kalque , a traitor to his nation .

Iran tried by helping out with the overthrow of the Taliban in 2001. The United States thanked Iran by putting it on "The Axis of Evil".
Not only that. In 2003 the Iranian government offered full resume of relations with USA and ceasing support,aid to hezbollah,hamas. US said ''we dont negotiate with terrorists''
Now, they will have to thank themself for missing such a great opportunity. Americans, you can thank Bush for that, oh wait, it was Cheney :P

Not only that. In 2003 the Iranian government offered full resume of relations with USA and ceasing support,aid to hezbollah,hamas. US said ''we dont negotiate with terrorists''
Now, they will have to thank themself for missing such a great opportunity. Americans, you can thank Bush for that, oh wait, it was Cheney :P

LOL, Dick Cheney was a real dick. :lol:

He has contributed the most to the current decline of the American nation, weighed under $15 trillion in debt.

He is Mujahedin e Kalque , a traitor to his nation .

Yeah, these Green/MKO/Jundallah/Pro-monarch people are real traitors and always in pocket of enemies of Iran. They even kill Iranian scientists for few dirty dollars: Rock Center with Brian Williams - Israel teams with terror group to kill Iran's nuclear scientists, U.S. officials tell NBC News

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Haha, what do you know you little Bangladeshi. Go build your country and provide your people with some food.

That is racist. Very typical behavior from LA based pro-monarchs.

No, Iran worked fine with Israel during the Iran-Iraq war? Or during the shah. And Iran support many terrorist organization, such as Taliban, Al Qaida, Islamic Jihad, etc. Why deny it?

Oh my gosh .... are you serious ? I think you've listed all terrorist groups in ME . Without question Iran doesn't support Taliban and Al Qaida and this claim per se is BS .
And regarding to Israel issue , I'm talking as to now . During Iran Iraq war there was no connection BTW Iran and Israel , all evidence have been raised up solely by Israelian .

By the way I'm not seeing any relationship BTW these stuff and topic .
We don't hate Arabs , we don't hate Americans , we don't despise no one on this planet . We've just got trouble with anyone who tries to cross our red line that it is our values , rights and mutual respect.

I'm neither a Islamic-marxist nor am I a pro-monarchist. I'm a liberal. That means the people with some brains.
Judging from your posts it seems you have no brain. You look down upon Arabs,Pakistanis but want friendship with US. Do you even Realize that Arabs,Pakistanis can be US citizens too (as US is a immigrant country) ? :rofl:
you need your head checked. Either you are Fully pro Iran, opposing European adventurism,crimes against Iran even if they are ''germans'' or ''british'' or you a hypocrite. I think its the second one

LOL, Dick Cheney was a real dick. :lol:

He has contributed the most to the current decline of the American nation, weighed under $15 trillion in debt.

Well, we can always trust Dick to be a dick :D

I'm neither a Islamic-marxist nor am I a pro-monarchist. I'm a liberal. That means the people with some brains.

A liberal? Meh...kinda vague.

Oh my gosh .... are you serious ? I think you've listed all terrorist groups in ME . Without question Iran doesn't support Taliban and Al Qaida and this claim per se is BS .
And regarding to Israel issue , I'm talking as to now . During Iran Iraq war there was no connection BTW Iran and Israel , all evidence have been raised up solely by Israelian .

By the way I'm not seeing any relationship BTW these stuff and topic .
We don't hate Arabs , we don't hate Americans , we don't despise no one on this planet . We've just got trouble with anyone who tries to cross our red line that it is our values , rights and mutual respect.

Look, basije mozdur, you can deny everything but almost every expert knows Iran support almost every terroris organization in the Middle-East. That your idiot messianic leaders deny this wouldn't say this is not true. Just look how your leaders threat their own people; by humiliate, torture and murder them in the worst prisons (Evin) Iran have. Is that what you call mutual respect? How dare you?

@ Surena, i was taking you serious till i read this from you

''Look, basije mozdur, you can deny everything but almost every expert knows Iran support almost every terroris organization in the Middle-East''

now go on and masturbate on your anti iranian trash,

Back
Top Bottom