What's new

Can Indonesia Lead ASEAN?

Its always your time?Lol.China has been an isolated bloc for nearly whole of its history.The rest of the world wasn't even bothered with you-apparently the sun.So in modern times if u kept to yourselves it wouldn't be an issue either.But now your trying to experiment in imperialism, a failed idea that was discarded after the 2 world wars.
As for your mockery of the basis of democracy-popular will, know that national honour is more important to any people than ur money.
As for encirclement and not mentioning it,i understand its ur worst nightmare.And encirclement will take place politically.Economically business may still go on as such is the nature of globalized economics,but politically u will be surrounded by a group of nations in mutual support withe ach other and will oppose any attempt by you to expand ur hegemonistic ambitions.This may be expressed by economic embargoes/blockade or military alliances that will squeeze china out of any room for manuevre.If u try to keep up an arms race on multiple fronts ur economy will simply collapse.More arroagnce china displays ,more closer this encirclement comes to reality.USA already has u virtually surrounded.If japan militarizes in earnest and india joins the ASEAN nations and USA ur position will be hopeless.Russia is skeptical of greedy eyes on siberia and previous claims,and also not amused by ur constant technology thefts.We are hoping the day will not come when such an occurence takes place and china comes to its senses.
Civility or Encirclement-Your choice.

To your little isolated comment, are you high or uneducated, that's like saying the Roman empire isn't an empire due to only having influence in Western europe, middle east and north Africa. Name one other country that has had that much influence for that long. European powers change all the time, while America just started.

Super power in the known world. Our total land was more than Romans in most of our history, and the number of states that submitted to us was sometimes more other times not so much, but at our height, eastern Africa, and all of Asia, minus middle east and parts of India, submitted to us. I can provide source if you want, treasure voyage if you want to look it up.

Finally you mentioned at least some specifics on encirclement. Stupid, but fine.

First, arms race, Japan, Korea, and rest of ASEAN + Indian put together DOESN'T equal to our spending and research NOW. So, as the years go on it will only get bigger. Each year we will expand by 10%+, while the aforementioned ground will expand less, most times less than half of our increases.

So bankrupt us? Yea, keep telling yourself that. Our economy also grows more than all of you guys put together, by several times. We are not beating you, we are humiliating you, well not really, we are a bigger and stronger nation, it's natural.

Second, blockade? The only nation that could is the US, they will never do that, the US has trillions invested in China and as do we in the US, our trade is huge. If the US does this both our economies would collapse like the Soviets. It's a chain effect, think recession brought about by Lehman brothers, but 10000 times worse.

The rest combined can't even take one of our fleets, except Japan, who btw are not growing as it is and can't even slow trade with us much less stop.

Third politically? You do know former Soviet allies are American allies and American allies are turning to China and Russia right. Allies change base on a number of factors. You think Vietnam and Japan will continue to oppose us when we are such a force that cannot be stopped? US and Canada and Mexico, use to be tense, but look at them now, they realize working with the US is the only way for they will never catch up or even be close.

If you think ASEAN will bring us to our knees than Sri Lanka, Bangledesh and Pakistan will crush India. The difference between them and India compare to us and ASEAN is far far less.

Just to leave some last thoughts, I know you like to drop names to make it sound like we are surround, but the truth is, Korea is neutral towards us, central Asia mostly like us, South Asia loves us, even ASEAN countries are not all hostile in fact some even like us, while Russia need us and wants us to help them for they can't take the US alone.

So, in reality, Japan, Vietnam, Philippines, that is all. I didn't include India cause you got bigger problems.

funy to hear the word "idiot" coming from you considering you are the one who cheers the idea Indonesia becoming a leader. Wait until East Timor joins ASEAN, then Indonesian role is as important as East Timor. :omghaha:

You can laugh at our SF, but unlike Indonesia, Vietnam has seen numerous victories in the last 1,000 years, defeating enemies much larger than itself, including China, Mongolia, America, France, Thailand, Cambodia and Champa.

Oh I'm hurt. Boo hoo, a dirty Vietnamese is mocking my country. I'm so sad I want to cry.:laughcry:

Indonesia is already the "leader" of the group & it's already a fact. You don't even have a single evidence to back up your claim.

And the Italian used to conquer the known world. The secret word is USED TO. Your past victories means nothing today. Now Vietnam is insignificant in the Global arena compared even to Philippines. :rofl:

really? aren´t China and Indonesia best friends? At the latest visit, Mr Xi spoke before Indonesian parliament. Perhaps You have noticed the reactions of Indonesians users on this forum. They never dare to critize Chinese (so in the real life), Indonesians remain passive seeing other Chinese members attack Vietnamese and Philippines members.
Because in the end fighting in this forum is pointless. It won't change anything in real life. Also i doubt any us have real power to change our respective government decision.

Where was Indonesia when Chinese, Philippines and Vietnam naval vessels clashed in the South China Sea? Will Indonesia come to help Vietnam if China fires the first shot? Talk is cheap.
Well according to Mr NiceGuy Indonesia and Singapore already destroyed by Vietnam at that point. It's hard to help anyone when your country already destroyed. Maybe you guys can launch retaliation attack with MudMan from your soon to be annex province in Sub Mekong area? :laugh:

by the way, this thread is just for trolling, for delusional outsiders. ASEAN does have a leader, a rotating leader. That is fair and well-balanced. That prevents No single member can dominate and impose its will on others.
Agree, just take this thread as light entertainment.

VPA special force:

1452039_434389923350640_153430100_n.jpg

I didn't see any special force like this ?
Although brave heart, just moving targets in future battle. All appear before the anti-infantry radar(Individual battlefield radar) and FLIR.

11325274783_acd31f0d82_o.jpg

11325274933_3f3e2ec239_o.jpg

11325274943_1747643c2c_o.jpg

11325274953_ce8e647334_o.jpg

11325274963_f3a180e616_o.jpg

^
Is this girl a member of your SF?

The last pic madokafc posted is not for beauty contest.. she is a real member of Kopassus.

^
Kopassus' 2nd Sergeant Eka Patmawati.

I said that pic is just for fun. About female member of VPA's Special Forces, we have very rare picture about them, I can't find it now, so many pic in my HDD:

Some videos about Female Special Police:

congan20-1354208147_500x0.jpg

I didn't see any special force like this ?
Although brave heart, just moving targets in future battle. All appear before the anti-infantry radar(Individual battlefield radar) and FLIR.

11325274783_acd31f0d82_o.jpg

11325274963_f3a180e616_o.jpg

We know that, and I think VPA has their way to deal with it. You can ask "How?" - I don't know, it's secret, that's how our sapper win over USA forces.

Oh I'm hurt. Boo hoo, a dirty Vietnamese is mocking my country. I'm so sad I want to cry.:laughcry:

Indonesia is already the "leader" of the group & it's already a fact. You don't even have a single evidence to back up your claim.

And the Italian used to conquer the known world. The secret word is USED TO. Your past victories means nothing today. Now Vietnam is insignificant in the Global arena compared even to Philippines. :rofl:
Well, you're biggest country in ASEAN and more important in ASEAN now, but a "leader" !?
Sorry, look at how China deal and play with ASEAN member. Can Indonesia do anything to backup and support Vietnam, Malaysia and Philippine !?
No, Vietnam and Malaysia, we rely on our own powers, Phillipine want USA and International community to help them, and rearming themselve step by step.

Indonesia give a lots help for ASEAN summit 2012 has its general announcement.
You said Indonesia cover our *** and save our face.
But Did Vietnamese complain anything about it at before !? - No!
Philippine blame Cambodian for it, and you say you have big role in region, so give some help. It's done on surface, we don't know what did they said behind the scene.

Philippine has bigger economy and GDP compare to us, but that's all. They rely on foreign so much, and when the time has come, PRC played her cards so well.

Cambodia's situation is rather complex, Hunsen's party and his rival want big money and support from China for economy grow, but Hunsen know PRC and Vietnamese very well, his rival is not. He want to be peace with Vietnamese. So he try to keep the balance in relationships with both PRC and Vietnam as possible.

Vietnam still has very big influence on Laos and Cambodia where Indonesia has nearly nothing.
Indonesia's economy is big, but still not big enough, Indonesia's political has strong influence in region, but still not strong enough for a true leader.

You want to become ASEAN's leader !? Well, you should try more, hope you can help ASEAN more with reality benefits in future.

another delusional Chinese. If you don´t have any clue on economics and politics, you should keep silent. If Germany leaves the European Union as well as the single currency Euro, then Europe will collapse. If Indonesia leaves ASEAN, nobody notices.

Because Indonesian footprint on other ASEAN member countries is too small.
My friend, it's you who are delusional and need to understand group dynamics. In a group dynamics, a natural leader will emerge in order for any successful bloc or union to sustain itself. You cannot have a bunch of snake running around without a clear objective and agenda set out by the leader. Yes, ASEAN has rotating chairman but he is just a public speaker and does not have direct influence over its members. The "behind-the-door" politics will dictate which country to lead ASEAN. Currently, Indonesia has the most potential due to the vast resource, size, and status in international forum. In ASEAN, only Indonesia is represented in the G-20 and that say a lot to the interest of ASEAN.

If Indonesia leaves ASEAN, who will represent the interest of ASEAN in G-20 summit?

To your little isolated comment, are you high or uneducated, that's like saying the Roman empire isn't an empire due to only having influence in Western europe, middle east and north Africa. Name one other country that has had that much influence for that long. European powers change all the time, while America just started.

Super power in the known world. Our total land was more than Romans in most of our history, and the number of states that submitted to us was sometimes more other times not so much, but at our height, eastern Africa, and all of Asia, minus middle east and parts of India, submitted to us. I can provide source if you want, treasure voyage if you want to look it up.

Finally you mentioned at least some specifics on encirclement. Stupid, but fine.

First, arms race, Japan, Korea, and rest of ASEAN + Indian put together DOESN'T equal to our spending and research NOW. So, as the years go on it will only get bigger. Each year we will expand by 10%+, while the aforementioned ground will expand less, most times less than half of our increases.

So bankrupt us? Yea, keep telling yourself that. Our economy also grows more than all of you guys put together, by several times. We are not beating you, we are humiliating you, well not really, we are a bigger and stronger nation, it's natural.

Second, blockade? The only nation that could is the US, they will never do that, the US has trillions invested in China and as do we in the US, our trade is huge. If the US does this both our economies would collapse like the Soviets. It's a chain effect, think recession brought about by Lehman brothers, but 10000 times worse.

The rest combined can't even take one of our fleets, except Japan, who btw are not growing as it is and can't even slow trade with us much less stop.

Third politically? You do know former Soviet allies are American allies and American allies are turning to China and Russia right. Allies change base on a number of factors. You think Vietnam and Japan will continue to oppose us when we are such a force that cannot be stopped? US and Canada and Mexico, use to be tense, but look at them now, they realize working with the US is the only way for they will never catch up or even be close.

If you think ASEAN will bring us to our knees than Sri Lanka, Bangledesh and Pakistan will crush India. The difference between them and India compare to us and ASEAN is far far less.

Just to leave some last thoughts, I know you like to drop names to make it sound like we are surround, but the truth is, Korea is neutral towards us, central Asia mostly like us, South Asia loves us, even ASEAN countries are not all hostile in fact some even like us, while Russia need us and wants us to help them for they can't take the US alone.

So, in reality, Japan, Vietnam, Philippines, that is all. I didn't include India cause you got bigger problems.

Roman empire spanned 3 continents and ruled over heterogeneous peoples of enormous ethnic difference.You just ruled over ethnic chinese mostly.So only they were aware of ur 'sun',You ruled over your own people.And if u keep doing that no one has any problems,try to experiment in imperialism and prepare to be encircled.
ASEAN will not bring you to your knees,Japan,USA and india alliance can do that.Single USA can do it with naval blockade.You can't compete on all fronts without going bankrupt like USSR.USA will never do bloackde?LOl.Again u think u can buy the world.National honour is always of greatest importance to any people than just money.You think you'll attack usa allies and USA won't do anything,how dumb are you?Canada and mexico do it because USA shows them respect and deals on a equal basis and doesn't have border issues with them in which they claim territory and bully.
And no you are not 'a force that can't be stopped'-Ur a export driven economy that still has a huge way to go.Technologically ur backward compared to europe and USA and still resort to theft.
Russia is slowly recovering and needs u less and less and also furious with ur theft,and very suspicious of ur greed for siberai.Central asia is neutral but several us bases are there.
ASEAN just stacks the equation against u,thailand has us bases and vietnam may be forced into usa alliance if u push it.A remilitarized japan with nukes is ur worst nightmare and u already have border issues with an increasingly wary south korea.On the other front is india and it'll only be to ur detriment if u continue to needle us without provocation.If india and japan fully commit to an alaliance against china with USA its game over for u.

Chinese aren't superior people, all human race are born the same more or less. However China is huge, massive land, people and resources.

A country with 6000 per capita is a third world crap country, but at just 6000 we have become the second most powerful country. This isn't looking down on anyone, but facts are facts.

As to China encircled, that's a stupid idea, what are these country doing that would harm us? War? Haven't happened yet, stopping trade? Japan is trying hard to increase trade.

You know money can't buy happiness? Well, it can't, but it could buy friends. China is too big to ignore and rich.

We are the eternal Roman empire, if we must use a western term. I said what I said not because of a Hitler we are the master race mentality, but of a we got more resources than you. In any thing talent and resources means victory, and guess who's got almost unlimited number of it.

As to wannabe empire? Our empire has only been briefly interrupted due to a lot of reason that I won't get into here.

I'm sure you are thinking germany and Japan. Now let's look at the facts. Japan invade a country 20 times their size, Germany invaded countries combined that far out matches theirs.

But even if China does the same, we still have the advantage in GDP, people, soon technology, and land size and resources.

So tell me, why would you assume it to have the same fate, especially that our empires of the past, and US now has demonstrated, with enough resources you could maintain an empire. The only challenge is of someone of EQUAL strength. Which Asia doesn't have, unless you count India.

In terms of the world? US, India, China, that's it, no one else has enough resources to be top of the mountain.

You should know that most trade are bilateral. You can force some people to trade with you (If they are all but down and out) but most of the time trade is bilateral.

Is Chinese market is a big market? Yes. Can it NOT be ignored? No.

See, in term of capitalist, the market is the world, what you essentially saying is China is a good place to trade becasue of its large land and large population. However, do remember, the very first basic principle of economics is "Supply AND Demand" not supply or demand, that mean both are equally important. Indeed Chinese is a big market, and it would be stupid not to invest in it. But at the end of the day, businessman goes where money goes, if China think they cannot be do without and start amending stuff that make trade impossible, thsoe trader WILL go somewhere else. Or one day when trade in China is not as profitable as trade with some other market. The trader WILL go somewhere else too.

it is stupid or even harmful to have the China cannot be do without mentality.

SF units are relatively small for all countries, so equipping them with the best gears is not going to bankrupt the country. One of your pic show that they are still using old cold war era steel helmet. Plus you guys don't train with other SF. Even PRC and Kopassus have trained together, that's how you gain experience when not in combat.

Best trained and equipped SF in asia is PRC, South Korea and Japan. Most experienced is Vietnam and Indonesia.

Kopassus gears looks pretty modern to me. Vietnamese SF looks ancient lol so I don't know why they are not getting the best gears. Doesn't cost much money to equip 300-700 soldiers.

Best trained, Best Equipped and Best Experience SF unit should be the Philippine SF (Not the MPD metro SWAT but Military SF) They were equipped by the American and have the same standard as with Delta Force, SEAL and Aussie SAS and trained with GSG9 and British SAS aprt from USSF and SASR.

SFR(A) was always operate with DEVGRU/Delta in philippine and is a regonized Tier 1 force (Otherwise they cannot operate alongside DEVGRU).

Plus they are constantly in operation, even now, as i type.

Last edited:
Indonesia should be the leader of ASEAN if you could stand by side with Pyno (asean member) to counter thread of China.

Roman empire spanned 3 continents and ruled over heterogeneous peoples of enormous ethnic difference.You just ruled over ethnic chinese mostly.So only they were aware of ur 'sun',You ruled over your own people.And if u keep doing that no one has any problems,try to experiment in imperialism and prepare to be encircled.
ASEAN will not bring you to your knees,Japan,USA and india alliance can do that.Single USA can do it with naval blockade.You can't compete on all fronts without going bankrupt like USSR.USA will never do bloackde?LOl.Again u think u can buy the world.National honour is always of greatest importance to any people than just money.You think you'll attack usa allies and USA won't do anything,how dumb are you?Canada and mexico do it because USA shows them respect and deals on a equal basis and doesn't have border issues with them in which they claim territory and bully.
And no you are not 'a force that can't be stopped'-Ur a export driven economy that still has a huge way to go.Technologically ur backward compared to europe and USA and still resort to theft.
Russia is slowly recovering and needs u less and less and also furious with ur theft,and very suspicious of ur greed for siberai.Central asia is neutral but several us bases are there.
ASEAN just stacks the equation against u,thailand has us bases and vietnam may be forced into usa alliance if u push it.A remilitarized japan with nukes is ur worst nightmare and u already have border issues with an increasingly wary south korea.On the other front is india and it'll only be to ur detriment if u continue to needle us without provocation.If india and japan fully commit to an alaliance against china with USA its game over for u.

Three continents? That's only because they made it three continent. The total land mass is less than that of China at the same time period.

As to Han Chinese, we are only all Han Chinese is because we didn't fall like the romans. Did you know at the start, even people from the Beijing and Canton were considered barbarians. The start of China was just the center of China. Han was the first lasting dynasty with central government and as time wore on, the other nationalities stopped existing and we are all Han.

Like Franks are germans, but today no Frank decedents consider themselves German like their ancestors did.

Besides, did you not hear we had subjects all of Asia, sans PARTS of India, middle east and east Africa.

I will discuss the economy aspect in the response to JH below.

National honor? Americans are protesting a war that only killed 5000 over 10 years, imagine that much dying in 2 days in a war with China.

You think US deals with Mexico on equal bases? Lol, maybe read history a little, do you know how California was added to America?

I'm not going to go further, because all your crap are never going to happen and biased. Name me one country the US has blockaded with a navy or economy comparable to China in recent times. They barely enforce it on Iran, and Iran economy doesn't matter much to the US.

@jhungary

Now on to you, China doesn't matter, even a greece slow down affected the world. Do you know how many starbucks and walmart are in China and where Walmart gets its goods?

Now imagine starbucks losing all their stores and so did walmart in China and worse, losing their supply.

Their stock would be worthless, they would have to massive lay off. That's only two companies. Stock markets crash, imagine Lehman brothers but way worse.

I can't believe for someone that suppose to have all this experience would say these ignorant things. Are you sure you are who you say you are? Redneck reasoning is good on the farm, but not in the real world.

I don't want to get into the whole thing, but ask anyone with education in the financial field what would happen if China was somehow blockaded.

The world can't do without any country, if France disappeared, then the Euro market would crash and then the world, India, Philippines all country are important in the equation.

Indonesia should be the leader of ASEAN if you could stand by side with Pyno (asean member) to counter thread of China.

For the mean time, our focus is to deal with Australia.....how to exceed Aussie GDP and how to be more powerful in term of military to that nation. They set up US base in Darwin...the closest region in Aussie to Jakarta. Our Su-27 or 30 got locked in that area sometime ago.....we are dealing with stealth fighters there. They tapped us but never said sorry either.

We are not trying to worsen the situation by siding to Vietname or Philippine .......we try to make constructive diplomacy to make the situation calm.....Being an honest peace broker is our help to the region.

@jhungary

Now on to you, China doesn't matter, even a greece slow down affected the world. Do you know how many starbucks and walmart are in China and where Walmart gets its goods?

Now imagine starbucks losing all their stores and so did walmart in China and worse, losing their supply.

Their stock would be worthless, they would have to massive lay off. That's only two companies. Stock markets crash, imagine Lehman brothers but way worse.

I can't believe for someone that suppose to have all this experience would say these ignorant things. Are you sure you are who you say you are? Redneck reasoning is good on the farm, but not in the real world.

I don't want to get into the whole thing, but ask anyone with education in the financial field what would happen if China was somehow blockaded.

The world can't do without any country, if France disappeared, then the Euro market would crash and then the world, India, Philippines all country are important in the equation.

lol, as i said "Supply and Demand" If starbuck close all the shop in China, ok, starbucks may lose a few mangement position (Starbuck being a franchise and all) and the market in China, but they could reinvest 500 shop in China in otherpart of the world, profit may not be as good, they may earn about 2 bucks per coffee in China while earn 1 dollar someplace else but the profits will be there.

However, have you ever think of where would all the Chinese coffee bean goes and all the Chinese worker starbucks employed goes?? They will be re-influx into your local market. Either you can open another 500 store in China locally to absort those workforce and Coffee Bean. Unless they can absorb the lost, otherwise they will be the total lost.

The problem in Greece is an different issue, they have a lot of debt from failed investment. On the other hand you are talking about investment before it mature. The problem with Greece concern us because they need to borrow money from the world. I fail to see how Starbuck need to borrow money from world bank if they decided to pull out from China.

The situation is just like oil market now, today, the price to extract and refine shale oil is more than we buy directly from middle east. However, if situation change on either middle east reserves or cheaper way to extract Shale oil making shale oil production cost lower than Refining from crude oil. Do you know what the world would do??

Same deal in China, if investing in China does not profit as much as invest in the rest of the world. The world will stop investing in China. As i said, investor goes where the money goes, China cannot presume they have the best deal FOREVER because they have a large population and large land. Same way as Middle East know their oil will not last forever. You cannot expect the production cost in China will not rise when all the living standard going up around. Right now indeed it's still profitable to invest in China, but what if the price goes so high and started to play against it? You cannot say it will never happened and we can only hope the boost now Chinese experience help pull the majority of Chinese off from a "Devloping" country befiore that hit.

Make no mistake, because this will happen in the future, you cannot expect to stay low cost at anything forever. Infact, some people think it might have already started

Yoshida in China: Worries about declining U.S. investors | EE Times

China Loses Edge As World's Factory Floor - WSJ.com

Cambodia’s low wages lure manufacturers away from China, other countries - Washington Post

For all the people, i am surprised that you do not know this basic idea of trade. You said you were surprised on what i said? I am Surprised to see such nationalist comment from a proclaimed "Intellect"....

For the mean time, our focus is to deal with Australia.....how to exceed Aussie GDP and how to be more powerful in term of military to that nation. They set up US base in Darwin...the closest region in Aussie to Jakarta. Our Su-27 or 30 got locked in that area sometime ago.....we are dealing with stealth fighters there. They tapped us but never said sorry either.

We are not trying to worsen the situation by siding to Vietname or Philippine .......we try to make constructive diplomacy to make the situation calm.....Being an honest peace broker is our help to the region.

umm, the cloest region in AUS to Jakarta is Christmas Island not Darwin

Last edited:
For the mean time, our focus is to deal with Australia.....how to exceed Aussie GDP and how to be more powerful in term of military to that nation. .
to tell the truth, Your GDP seem will be reduced dramatically when Kra cannal (funed by China) in Thailand finish. If u guys have good vision, u should know that, not Singapore nor Indonesia but sub-Mekong region is the Soul of ASEAN region.
“China is considering funding construction of a $20 billion canal across the Kra Isthmus that would allow ships to bypass the Strait of Malacca. The canal project would give China port facilities, warehouses and other infrastructure in Thailand aimed at enhancing Chinese influence in the region.”

This paper formed the foundation for the ‘String of Pearls’ theory, the US proposition that China was seeking to strategically strangle India by encircling it with leased naval bases- the theory these days having largely been debunked as a myth, though some like James Holmes maintain the realist position that despite not being a threat now, don’t discount it not being the case in the future- an always impossible position to refute and pertinent to the point that follows.

There are no clear signs at present concerning plans to start constructing the Kra canal, or any new indication that China is pushing ahead or pressuring Thailand into negotiating approval for such a project. But the announcement of the approval for construction of the Nicaragua canal should make us stop and think about what the strategic implications for the region would be if the Kra canal ever was to get the go ahead- because, as the Nicaraguan canal announcement proves, what once seemed but a distant dream can fast become a reality, and potential game changing nightmare for some.

To name only a few of the potential implications stemming from the Kra canal getting the ‘green light’: Mainland Southeast Asia and maritime Southeast Asia would be physically divided by the canal symbolically splitting ASEAN members; Thailand’s troubled separatist south would also be divided and may further fuel domestic Thai ethno-religious security issues with potential spill-over effects a worrying concern for neighbouring Malaysia; the shift in maritime traffic from the straits of Malacca would mean certain economic ruin for Singapore and have a massive economic impact on Malaysia and Indonesia, again impacting and straining ASEAN relations; and finally Chinese perceived control or influence over such a pivotal sea lane and transport route (and massive potential choke point) would concern and trouble many in the region- in particular the US.
The Kra canal: A dream one step closer to reality? | International Security Discipulus

Last edited:
P/S: for the beauty, have some fun with this pic:

994056_738073349555516_1912564497_n.jpg

We only can agree on this Vietnam Friend........( Send her to deal with your conflict with China....Make the Chinese delegates crush on her ) :D

to tell the truth, Your GDP seem will be reduce dramatically when Kra cannal (funed by China) in Thailand finish. If u guys have good vision, u should know that, not Singapore nor Indonesia but sub-Mekong region is the Soul of ASEAN region.

I bet I have already given you a post telling that why our economy can still be progressing (insyaALLAH) while your project finished as well. In short, our port is not a hub port like Singapore....Singapore economy get bigger because of being a hub port. If your port replace Singapore as a hub in SEA region.....because it can reduce the cost of many ship........it can also of course smooth our trading to China, Japan, US, etc....why not :D

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom