What's new

Can Indonesia Lead ASEAN?

@Viet

i agree with you, right now Indonesia should focusing more to make herself much more richer than ever and build up her military posture
ok...I have made my points and leave this discussion. Cheers for Indonesia-Vietnam naval cooperation.

Vietnam, Indonesia boost naval ties -- Vietnam+ (VietnamPlus)

Mr. Ah Q can not understand that what is this. Big but stupid boy is always arrogant, playing like joker. :jester::jester::jester:
Are you trying to say I am playing the arrogant boy and you're playing the little sissy boy? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Are you trying to say I am playing the arrogant boy and you're playing the little sissy boy? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
He has some sort of love-hate fetish between China and Vietnam, with China being seen as a big guy while Vietnam as a feminine, sissy boy.

stupid boy can not understand what he is playing, just show of that he is bad boy. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
:rofl: Is that a come back?
Oh lookie here, we have a little sissy viet. Are you gonna cry?

:rofl: Is that a come back?
Oh lookie here, we have a little sissy viet. Are you gonna cry?

What ? You will cry when Japanese turn back, we are ready to kick you run back with bloody nose, stupid and bad boy.:sarcastic:

Last edited:
He has some sort of love-hate fetish between China and Vietnam, with China being seen as a big guy while Vietnam as a feminine, sissy boy.
Don't kiss *** of such dirty Chinese.

USA control Taiwan, you dare not do nothing, just kiss *** of USA 1972, dirty chinese boy.
Silly little sissy viet, ask the USA to provoke or change the status quo if they dare to. You're weren't so brave yourself when USA sprayed Agent Orange on you guys. BTW, could you tell me the taste of it in your duck language?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom