What's new

Can India become a superpower?! CAN INDIA BECOME A SUPERPOWER?!!

Yep, I knew it. Are you suffering from late stages of syphilis? Try re-reading what you just wrote.

Here's something you can help me to understand. Why did Modi say something like this?

Indian prime minister claims genetic science existed in ancient times | World news | The Guardian

Because he uses your kind of reasoning and logic. There are definite affinities.

The quality of your military school apparently is only marginally better than that of an RSS school.

Well, it contributed the present chief of Air staff, the commander, XVI Corps, and several other flag officers in all three services. We have got one four star officer so far, but hope for several more in the next few years.

RSS schools are the dregs, but the DAV Schools are also (remotely) part of the Sangh Parivar, and they produce brilliant results.

Because he uses your kind of reasoning and logic. There are definite affinities.

Well, it contributed the present chief of Air staff, the commander, XVI Corps, and several other flag officers in all three services. We have got one four star officer so far, but hope for several more in the next few years.

RSS schools are the dregs, but the DAV Schools are also (remotely) part of the Sangh Parivar, and they produce brilliant results.

Again with your delusions of grandeur... Excellent results by Hindus standards, certainly...

People call your lot delusional is not for no reason. Read the comments under that "infamous" racist video which you claim to be in favor of, you should know you guys make yourself an international laughing stock in the eyes of all others, Pakistani, Chinese, Westerners alike. End of conversation here.

Do you know how stupid you sound? No one's interested in your bull$hit. We are not the misfits- you are.

The rest of the world a growing country is an exceptional collective experience. We work because we want to explore new possibilities. 'Economic Growth' is supposed to be that- creativity, leadership and risk taking taken to extremes. Obviously grandpas with dentures and walking sticks in old doddering societies will find ways to regiment even that. India is not insecure because we're not even half as obsessed as being seen as successful as you are. Old grandpa. We want to explore, experiment and push things to the maximum. That's the ride. Not 'me china my china No.1'

Again with your delusions of grandeur... Excellent results by Hindus standards, certainly...

By any standards, one should imagine. Not every school in the country, not every military school in the country produces air chiefs. Or a large number of general rank officers. What standards do Chinese - oops, American schools have, in contrast?

I was referring to optimistic views given on Youtube which I really am in favor of.

Is this the youtube video you are in favor of?

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

By any standards, one should imagine. Not every school in the country, not every military school in the country produces air chiefs. Or a large number of general rank officers. What standards do Chinese - oops, American schools have, in contrast?

I'm sure your air chiefs and general rank officers are excellent, by Hindu standards.

Is this the youtube video you are in favor of?

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I'm sure your air chiefs and general rank officers are excellent, by Hindu standards.

No one pays attention to your posts....just thought 'll let you know in case you haven't already noticed.

No one pays attention to your posts....just thought 'll let you know in case you haven't already noticed.

If no one pays attention to my post, then how and why did you reply to it? You are bright as a Hindoo.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

If no one pays attention to my posts, then how and why did you reply to them? I see you are bright as a Hind00.

If no one pays attention to my posts, then how and why did you reply to them?

By world standards. And we are not Hindus but Indians.

By world standards? Really? There's your delusions of grandeur again.

And what's the difference between Hindus and Indians?

Now could you explain to me what this article is about?

At Science Congress, Vedic aeroplanes and virus-proof suits | The Indian Express

If no one pays attention to my posts, then how and why did you reply to them? I see you are bright as a Hind00.

By world standards? Really? There's your delusions of grandeur again.

And what's the difference between Hindus and Indians?

Hindus are members of a religion.

Indians are citizens of a country.

A Hindu may be an Indian.
A Hindu may not be an Indian.
An Indian may be a Hindu.
An Indian may not be a Hindu.

Yes.
This is a report (by an Indian paper) about the attempts by fundamentalist Hindus to impose their version of past events, based on Hindu writings of a speculative nature, on the national annual conference of scientists. Most scientists laughed heartily, took notes of the silliest theories put forward by the stooges, and got back to business once the fun and games was over.
This is our equivalent of the Great Leap Forward. Equally stupid, and equally laughable.

Do you pay attention to your turds? Don't you tend to your backside after a crap? That is the equivalence between paying attention to and dealing with a shit.

And every time you use Hindu as a term of abuse, you will be punished.

Yes.
This is a report (by an Indian paper) about the attempts by fundamentalist Hindus to impose their version of past events, based on Hindu writings of a speculative nature, on the national annual conference of scientists. Most scientists laughed heartily, took notes of the silliest theories put forward by the stooges, and got back to business once the fun and games was over.
This is our equivalent of the Great Leap Forward. Equally stupid, and equally laughable.

The "Great Leap Forward" was a sincere attempt or experiment by inexperienced CPC government to expedite the social and industrial development to close the gap between China and advanced countries. In its essence, it was a radical social movement with good intention that led to disastrous consequence, it would be more comparable to "Clean India" or "Digital India" in much grand scale than to Vedic Science.

It is stupid in its own way, but certainly nothing to laugh about.

Then why the beef ban?

Because Hindus in contemporary times do not eat beef. It is laid down in the constitution that this should be sought in future.

What does that have to do with Hindu and Indian?

The "Great Leap Forward" was a sincere attempt or experiment by inexperienced CPC government to expedite the social and industrial development to close the gap between China and advanced countries. In its essence, it was a radical social movement with good intention that led to disastrous consequence, it would be more comparable to "Clean India" or "Digital India" in much grand scale than to Vedic Science.

As it happens, I am perfectly familiar with Chinese history during and after the ascendancy of Chairman Mao. I mentioned that in a mocking vein to irritate that idiot who keeps coming up with the stupidest questions.

By staying involved, you are getting some of the cross-fire. Regrettable. It is time for you to inspect other threads very, very minutely. :enjoy:

Some of the initiatives - I remember the backyard furnaces from the times - were extremely silly. I am afraid there is much about that preposterous attempt to bridge several decades of development at one go that is laughable, although that sounds unkind.

As it happens, I am perfectly familiar with Chinese history during and after the ascendancy of Chairman Mao. I mentioned that in a mocking vein to irritate that idiot who keeps coming up with the stupidest questions.

By staying involved, you are getting some of the cross-fire. Regrettable. It is time for you to inspect other threads very, very minutely. :enjoy:

Joe, you are better than that. Let's talk about the "backyard furnace" somewhere else then. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom