What's new

Can India become a superpower? An Analysis of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah fine India has alot of world class metros and airports!
Happy Indians?! :omghaha:

Thats the only development you guys brag about anyways! :lol:

We have modern airports,metros.a much better rail system,modern highways and expressways,new planned cities and skyscrapers and $1 trillion for infrastructure projects for next 5 years

You can bragg about 12 hour powercut in your commercial capital...!!

Bhanse kay agay been Bajanay say koi Fida nahi, US ko yeh nahi pata kay Super power is self sustained Economy which can survive with out oil/food etc and if imposes sanctions on a hostile nation it can cripple its economy vo iss cheez me khush hai kay india space power hai largest military hai, Lekin OIL importer bhi hai
:rofl:

Yeah try a naval blockade..Indian Naval Air Arm would make 'kebabs' out of your F 22 patrol boats..oops 'frigates'

LoOK at this all the western countries in top 5 are Real SUper Power

Oil Production by Country

as they can impose sanctions and will not effect there day to day life

which is ironically RUSSIA and USA

Yeah try a naval blockade..Indian Naval Air Arm would make 'kebabs' out of your F 22 patrol boats..oops 'frigates'

do you think the current IN air arm can take out the PAF? mig29ks are pretty advanced after all and the harriers are pretty decent

LoOK at this all the western countries in top 5 are Real SUper Power

Oil Production by Country

as they can impose sanctions and will not effect there day to day life

which is ironically RUSSIA and USA

Thats the height of Pakistani delusionn...seriously!!

do you think the current IN air arm can take out the PAF? mig29ks are pretty advanced after all and the harriers are pretty decent

I was talking about the Navy,Well IN Mig 29K can take out PAF F-16s and JF -17s for sure..lets reserved the harriers for PAFs old mirages

Proven Oil Reserves by Country

look at top 15 proven oil reserves

Ironically USA and RUSSIA

FUTURE IS BASED ON FACTS OF PROVEN GROUND REALITIES

I hope India becomes a super power

and indian in future be able to impose Sanctions on China :rofl: and Pakistan(thats a given) and USA :rofl: :lol: and russia(just in case they act up) :rofl:

So these are world powers?Ask them to help fight Israel for your muslim brothers at palestine....haha..lets see if their master USA would allow it..

India will be the master of every one in 2030

I got my fingers crossed

Yes, its called having a Geographical Advantage. You would understand that when you look at the world map. The real international world map, not the fake one taught by the Indian government in its schools.

PS: We can accesses Central Asia through China if we want to as an alternate route. Also Afghanistan is a land locked country dependent on us for the access to sea. We have the leverage here.

Trade with CAR through China? :lol:

I hope India becomes a super power
and indian in future be able to impose Sanctions on China :rofl: and Pakistan(thats a given) and USA :rofl: :lol: and russia(just in case they act up) :rofl:

Was USA able to impose sanctions on USSR?
Could USSR impose sanctions on Pakistan,then US ally?

Was USA able to impose sanctions on USSR?
Could USSR impose sanctions on Pakistan,then US ally?

Yes they did USA imposed sanctions on USSR
USSR imposed sanctions on Pakistan

USA still IMposes sanctions on select chinese companies
USA Sanction list is longer then Indian History and it dates back to the War of independence

But i see now you are begining to understand the concept that sanctions and embargoes can make a nations economy or break it

thats why i said INdia will be the sole superpower of the world By 2030-2050

i got my fingers crossed
Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom