What's new

Can India become a superpower? An Analysis of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they did USA imposed sanctions on USSR
USSR imposed sanctions on Pakistan

What sanctions??

USA Sanction list is longer then Indian History and it dates back to the War of independence

you dont know much about Indian history,do you??

What sanctions??

you dont know much about Indian history,do you??

Yes india got its independence in 1947 and USA had 200 years on India before that and before 1947 india was ruled by Brits for a 100 years and before that it was ruled by muslims for almost a 1000 years, Does That cover most of it in Laymens terms

YOu are still very Young and Unwise Young padiwan

as you dont know when 90% of the world economy Depends on the trade of one nation and if that nation chooses to Play the super power role By imposing sanctions and if other nations dont follow their economy Gets doomed with that said nation which is the sanctions and embargoes are being imposed on That is a REAL SUPER POWER,

which nation turly is dependent on India

if any thing most western nations are now becoming dependent on China

but india will Prevail

Hope that answers your question brother if not Please refer to Dr, Zakir naik for further details

@illusion8 come on dude..they are 6 years ahead of us in space technology

Pakistan’s launched its first satellite, Paksat-1, in his time – Musharraf made it happen. His remarkable words cannot be forgotten:

“Pakistan’s space programme is now ahead of India after the formal launching of Paksat-1 and this is due to the hard work of our scientists, and I am sure Indians would take another 30 months to do the job.”

Pervez Musharraf deserves a second chance, our economy needs him! – The Express Tribune Blog

Last edited by a moderator:
@illusion8 come on dude..they are 6 years ahead of us in space technology

Pakistan’s launched its first satellite, Paksat-1, in his time – Musharraf made it happen. His remarkable words cannot be forgotten:

“Pakistan’s space programme is now ahead of India after the formal launching of Paksat-1 and this is due to the hard work of our scientists, and I am sure Indians would take another 30 months to do the job.”

Pervez Musharraf deserves a second chance, our economy needs him! – The Express Tribune Blog

Of course, they are light years ahead - imagine sending a shuttle to space on just one horse power :tup:

:D

Tomball-PD-autogyro-02.jpg
Pakistanis can fly anything. :omghaha::omghaha:

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/autopia/2011/09/Tomball-PD-autogyro-02.jpg

beta agar goray yeh Karen to phir tum unkay Qadum choomtay ho, it really shows inferiorty complex i already have a thread open on this Topic

:omghaha::rofl::omghaha::rofl::omghaha::rofl:

Yes india got its independence in 1947 and USA had 200 years on India before that and before 1947 india was ruled by Brits for a 100 years and before that it was ruled by muslims for almost a 1000 years, Does That cover most of it in Laymens terms

1000s years muslim rule..again :rofl:

YOu are still very Young and Unwise Young padiwan

as you dont know when 90% of the world economy Depends on the trade of one nation and if that nation chooses to Play the super power role By imposing sanctions and if other nations dont follow their economy Gets doomed with that said nation which is the sanctions and embargoes are being imposed on That is a REAL SUPER POWER,

which nation turly is dependent on India

if any thing most western nations are now becoming dependent on China

but india will Prevail

Hope that answers your question brother if not Please refer to Dr, Zakir naik for further details

You are already watching China becoming a super power...and read the title of this thread properly..

Can India become a superpower?

We are talking about the future,not present.With the growth of Indian economy and manufacturing sector,the same can be predicted for India

Tomball-PD-autogyro-02.jpg

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/autopia/2011/09/Tomball-PD-autogyro-02.jpg

beta agar goray yeh Karen to phir tum unkay Qadum choomtay ho, it really shows inferiorty complex i already have a thread open on this Topic

That gyrocopter is what your country could manufacture oops assemble,and your countrymen think that you are ahead in defence sector:cuckoo:

1000s years muslim rule..again :rofl:

You are already watching China becoming a super power...and read the title of this thread properly..

Can India become a superpower?

We are talking about the future,not present.With the growth of Indian economy and manufacturing sector,the same can be predicted for India

Dude did you ride the special Bus to School

I clearly said in 2030-2050 i am hoping india becomes a Super power in my previous post

ANswer One question WHich nation is dependent on indian Economy or will be dependent on Indian Economy

USA is more dependent on JAPAN China now more then ever

ANswer One question WHich nation is dependent on indian Economy or will be dependent on Indian Economy

USA is more dependent on JAPAN China now more then ever

None for now..We are in the developing phase only...happy?

None for now..We are in the developing phase only...happy?

Here MY LASt post on this thread I hope india Becomes Super power and IMpose sanctions and embargoes on China and Pakistan and Bangladesh and srilanka and rest of the subcontinent posses

"EAST OR WEST INDIA IS THE BEST"

i hope your happy

Kah sunna maaf

and Tejas will Previal and india SHould Become SUPER POWER IN NEAR FUTURE

@ANTIBODY

mind closing this thread, mate? It's turned into a crap-shoot. If I knew this is the reaction this thread would get, I wouldn't have started it.

@WebMaster @ANTIBODY

I request the MoD to close this thread. It has got no useful information and has become a place for trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom