What's new

Can India become a superpower? An Analysis of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the topic and arguments, instead of some gutter minded racist comments made by certain members here.

If India tries to sanction Pakistan and China through land, basically she is sanctioning herself and getting isolated, as if we would care...

India can sanction Pakistan and China through sea though, but we are trying to counter that by encouraging Chinese naval presence in the region. Gawadar port is an example of that.

We can even sanction India from trading with Afghanistan. I think we have the upper hand here.

what you are refering to is naval blocade and that will be an act of war against pakistan and will result in nuclear exchange

that kid does not even know what super power is

It is a nation that is strong militarily and In terms of trade which impose sanctions on other nations and on those companies that do trade with that nation to make that nation Broke and Hungry

That is a real SUper POWER

India cannot self sustain as it lacks in agriculture,Military and tech and Medicine UNLIKE USA,CHINA,EU

India can sanction Pakistan and China through sea though, but we are trying to counter that by encouraging Chinese naval presence in the region. Gawadar port is an example of that.

We can even sanction India from trading with Afghanistan. I think we have the upper hand here.

Afghanistan stopped your trucks to trade with CAR some months back. :laugh:

what you are refering to is naval blocade and that will be an act of war against pakistan and will result in nuclear exchange
that kid does not even know what super power is

We are talking about future not present..What about a CBG?and you compare the size of indian and Pakistani Navy?

It is a nation that is strong militarily and In terms of trade which impose sanctions on other nations and on those companies that do trade with that nation to make that nation Broke and Hungry
That is a real SUper POWER

We are talking about future,not present

India cannot self sustain as it lacks in agriculture,Military and tech and Medicine UNLIKE USA,CHINA,EU

India is sufficent in food production
Militarily,welll in the near future we could manufacture every thing we need by either indigenous development or licensed production
Tech?What tech?India is a nuclear and space power..you know that?
Medicine?In the
India: Pharmacy of the world – Exhibitors, buyers and regulators get together to make iPHEX 2013 a grand success | Kuwait Times

India will become a suppa powa with worlds largest illiterate and poor!
Stop making fun of india you stupid chinese and pakistanis!

Why don't you compare Pakistan's literacy rate and budgetary allocation on education with that of India. :lol:

i hope their are no more leaders like you leading india with your comprehension ability of superpower in light of making india a super power

see indians what i mean you need to define superpower First and then argue with others
@RazPaK
what you are saying is refering to naval blockade which is an act of war not sanctions

What?

I didn't comment on this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
If India did naval blockade on Pakistan, the Indian Navy would be a great artificial habitat for coral reefs.

We are talking about future not present..What about a CBG?and you compare the size of indian and Pakistani Navy?

We are talking about future,not present

India is sufficent in food production
Militarily,welll in the near future we could manufacture every thing we need by either indigenous development or licensed production
Tech?What tech?India is a nuclear and space power..you know that?
Medicine?In the
India: Pharmacy of the world – Exhibitors, buyers and regulators get together to make iPHEX 2013 a grand success | Kuwait Times

LIke i said

i hope their are leaders like running INDIA and india will become super power in next 15 years

GOOD Luck to all indians and Best of luck in "future" may you have a bright and Vibrant Future

If India did naval blockade on Pakistan, the Indian Navy would be a great artificial habitat for coral reefs.

^^This great soul once proclaimed 'Indian metro rail is fked,ours is better' ...............:omghaha::omghaha:

here is another gem from him 'If India did naval blockade on Pakistan, the Indian Navy would be a great artificial habitat for coral reefs.'

India is the true super power that once in a while gets slapped by it's neighbor Pakistan which is 7 times smaller than it.

Yeah fine India has alot of world class metros and airports!
Happy Indians?! :omghaha:

Thats the only development you guys brag about anyways! :lol:

India is the true super power that once in a while gets slapped by it's neighbor Pakistan which is 7 times smaller than it.

As in 1971.....haha...height of Pakistani delusion...

Bhanse kay agay been Bajanay say koi Fida nahi, US ko yeh nahi pata kay Super power is self sustained Economy which can survive with out oil/food etc and if imposes sanctions on a hostile nation it can cripple its economy vo iss cheez me khush hai kay india space power hai largest military hai, Lekin OIL importer bhi hai
:rofl:

Afghanistan stopped your trucks to trade with CAR some months back. :laugh:

Yes, its called having a Geographical Advantage. You would understand that when you look at the world map. The real international world map, not the fake one taught by the Indian government in its schools.

PS: We can accesses Central Asia through China if we want to as an alternate route. Also Afghanistan is a land locked country dependent on us for the access to sea. We have the leverage here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom