What's new

Can India become a superpower? An Analysis of India

Status
Not open for further replies.
all this discussion EVen if india Becomes super power like the quote USA end quote I wont and cannot Phase Pakistan or China SO what is the point of becoming a super power as Pakistan is india's claimed eternal enemy and china is a threat to indias existence

I mean think about it,

hmm....That didnt prevent India from becoming what it is now...

@Aka123 see what i mean. we sneeze,we get banned. these people just want to shove their insecurities on us, they cant dicuss rationally

If you are uncultured, uncivilized and obnoxious enough to not understand the fine line between an argument and racism, then you are not fit to be on an international forum. You would just lower its quality.

man chinese and paks are incapable of rational discussion

That is a racist statement. Action needs to be taken against it. Hope you get banned. Inshallah.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are uncultured, uncivilized and obnoxious enough to not understand the fine line between an argument and racism, then you are not fit to be on an international forum. You would just lower its quality.

That is a racist statement. Action needs to be taken against it. Hope you get banned. Inshallah.

There is no need to for us to lower quality of this forum...You can see a lot of racist comments from your countryman and Chinese

I remember a time ,while on discussion on ' introduction of High speed Rail in India ',a chinese member called Indians killed in Train accidents as 'rapists'..I reported the post and nothing happened..And my post which was just a question about ' running HSR and raditional rail on same track' was deleted ..

same kind of moderation can be found in 'Indan Rape threads'

Your statement shows your nature. Hence your post is reported.

Yes, Voicing against racism is my nature it seems.

Post Edit: Sorry I meant Shinnigami is racist.

hmm....That didnt prevent India from becoming what it is now...

see i mean when some says the truth you get upset i mean what really is india now bbc posts news about toilet crisis in india

think about what i said if india wants to become a super power just to challenge Pakistan or CHina in international forum militarily or if india has a dream of imposing sanctions on these nations i mean can see how absurd that sound just the notion of militarilyy challenging pakistan and china and Imposing sanctions on china
:rofl:

cuz thats what super power do in reality nothing more nothing less

so i hope india to become a supre power in near future
best wishes to all the indians

see i mean when some says the truth you get upset i mean what really is india now bbc posts news about toilet crisis in india

Banned topic-toilets

Your post have been reported

Now lets see what will happen....Most probabily nothing....

s
think about what i said if india wants to become a super power just to challenge Pakistan or CHina in international forum militarily or if india has a dream of imposing sanctions on these nations i mean can see how absurd that sound just the notion of militarilyy challenging pakistan and china and Imposing sanctions on china

'Militarilyy' challenging Pakistan is impossible...hahaha...lol

I am more intrested in seeing a 'developed india' than a super 'power India'

You guys,please try to solve your power crisis

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/28463-india-developing-but-still-long-way-go-385.html

Yes, Voicing against racism is my nature it seems.

Post Edit: Sorry I meant Shinnigami is racist.

Even sorry from my side! I thought you were saying me when I never posted anything! That's y edited my post.

Anyways I'll take off from this thread........ bye guyz.

Banned topic-toilets

Your post have been reported

Now lets see what will happen....Most probabily nothing....

dude stop being a you know what with the flag you rep how would i know that toilets are banned topic

and answer my question

can india impose sanctions on any nations and if it can why they have not done it with china or pakistan

so in reality no india cannot become superpower

but i hope india do so once and for all the matter will be settled

even usa was superpower way before after its war of independence when they banned trading with the brits

so in reality USa will remain superpower for ever and will get bail out loans from china and thats the end of power play in the world

:rofl:

cuz thats what super power do in reality nothing more nothing less

so i hope india to become a supre power in near future
best wishes to all the indians

Back to the topic and arguments, instead of some gutter minded racist comments made by certain members here.

If India tries to sanction Pakistan and China through land, basically she is sanctioning herself and getting isolated, as if we would care...

India can sanction Pakistan and China through sea though, but we are trying to counter that by encouraging Chinese naval presence in the region. Gawadar port is an example of that.

We can even sanction India from trading with Afghanistan. I think we have the upper hand here.

can india impose sanctions on any nations and if it can why they have not done it with china or pakistan
so in reality no india cannot become superpower

I dont see any relation between imposing sanctions and becoming a superpower

We can even sanction India from trading with Afghanistan. I think we have the upper hand here.

then why dont you??

dude stop being a you know what with the flag you rep how would i know that toilets are banned topic

That's alright, you can edit your post and remove the toilet part and replace it with some other failure on the part of the state to validate your point., non the less, a valid point.

I dont see any relation between imposing sanctions and becoming a superpower

then why dont you??

i hope their are no more leaders like you leading india with your comprehension ability of superpower in light of making india a super power

see indians what i mean you need to define superpower First and then argue with others
@RazPaK
what you are saying is refering to naval blockade which is an act of war not sanctions

Last edited by a moderator:
When you don't know about other countries, focus on India. You need to look up at Chinese civil war and WWII history in the Asia Pacific theater. than you can come back and talk. Don't make up things that you have no ideas about.

Yes, China is not a one nation but two nations with two different flags.

China or pakistan could not stop us from becoming a trillion dollar economy,from having one of largest armed forces and a space power

That's alright, you can edit your post and remove the toilet part and replace it with some other failure on the part of the state to validate your point., non the less, a valid point.

things like literacy rate,HDI,percapita income may do the same..right??
Failure?ever heard of failed state index?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom