What's new

India to be $30 trillion economy by 2050 with per capita income of $21,000

No it won't

The level of investment India requires to reach that level is similar to what China got over a couple of decades

I.e,massive and unrelentingly with multiple manufacturing units moving to India on a daily basis.
The west is no longer complacent and won't allow it
There are now alternative options from.. Indonesia to Vietnam to Malaysia to south Africa etc
India doesn't have anywhere near the infrastructure China has when it was growing

And if hindutva can do it's magic then multiple other countries and people will realize the risk from India is time
From killing sikhs in Canada
To Phil support saar for Israel

Enough red flags are up to limit the investment into India

India is also a incredibly hate filled and divided communal place, and the full extent of that disaster hasn't played out yet

Indian Muslim, sikhs, christians have all realized and a internal division and partition is taking place in India

Indians talking about Kashmiri is pointless, Kashmiri ABSOLUTELY hate hindus as much as we do

Once Azad Kashmir and GB is abosorbed into India it will take hundreds of millions to bring them up to India level
Good luck :lol:
Concentrate on worsening hunger index before you have such wet dreams.

That's what people in Azad Kashmir drive ........

View attachment 962265

View attachment 962274
Not all azad Kashmir is like that.
That's probably Rawalakot and Mirpur where the wealth is coming from British pakistanis since decades.

Nominal/PPP/Real GDP? There are many definitions of GDP, or is it GNI, GDI? At this point everyone in this forum needs to understand the basic definition of these terms and how they are calculated before using them as if they are some holy grail. I notice countless threads but looks like most people don't have the understanding or interpretation of such stats other than bigger is better.
eg., few days back I asked a question on a similar thread, but that never had any replies.

As India's economy keeps growing, more and more Indians keep getting hungry.

0.73069800_1697191101_data.jpg

45D7C2E500000578-0-image-m-19_1509403910332.jpg

Back
Top Bottom