What's new

Can anyone tell me why India and Pakistan don’t get along?

dil te rasha - at times it is also used as hey listen - hey look, while one is trying to seek attention of another person.

Forget it. move on - yeah

At times we live in a mental pond and carry the stink with us while we never get out of the pond, despite physically living in different places.
doesnt matter i'll get it done...

From Pakistani side, there are people like Zaid Hamid who consider that the prophecy of Prophet Muhammad (SAAW) about the conquest of India is yet to be fulfilled, but mainstream scholars are of the view that it has already been fulfilled as the subcontinent has already been been ruled by Muslims for centuries. Moreover there is yet another point. In the literature of that time, Hind was used in view of Indus, and technically the Indus is in Pakistan, and the word India for todays India is a misnomer!! Among all the sayings of the Prophet which Zaid Hamid quotes, only two are authentic, and both of them dont make it clear that Hind shall be conquered again.

1st Hadith:

Abu Hurairah (R.A.) said that my intimate friend Muhammad (Sall-Allaho-'Alayhe-Wasallam) told me that:

“In this Ummah, the troops would be headed towards Sindh & Hind” [Musnad of Ahmed Bin Hanbal and many other books]

2nd Hadith:

“Two groups amongst My Ummah would be such, to whom Allah has freed from fire; One group would attack India & the Second would be that who would accompany Isa Ibn-e-Maryam (A.S.).” [Musnad of Ahmed Bin Hanbal and many other books]

Both of the above ahadith are not enough to satisfy the scenario presented by Zaid Hamid. All others are of weak authenticiy. No one, be it Zaid Hamid or anyone else, can prove otherwise. I agree there are no narrations to prove him wrong as well! This is something undetermined and he should not be so vocal about something that ambiguous.

I presented my point of view according to the best of my knowledge. You may disagree with it and correct me where ever im wrong. In the end, I pray to God to grant both India and Pakistan a happy, prosperous and peaceful future. Ameen.

The above is a good example of why we don't get along. You are actually debating prophesies & whether they have come to pass or yet to & want to base your India relations on that?:lol:

The one mentioned in Harry Potter books.:P

Like this prophesy much better.:lol::lol:

here "agha khani hinduish express group" advertising USaid on its website....ofcourse when they will receive millions of dollars to brainwash Pakistani youth then they will reciprocate the act by displaying their affection for usaid on their website.

jsdel4.jpg

in agha khanis and qadianis i have seen some of the worst enemies of Pakistan.

Mods please take care of this hatred spreader. Doesthis guy even knows that Sir Aga Khan was among top founders of Pakistan.:angry:

The above is a good example of why we don't get along. You are actually debating prophesies & whether they have come to pass or yet to & want to base your India relations on that?:lol:

That was for Pakistanis that they should not be have views similar to Zaid Hamid. What about the first part which was about India? Was that wrong?

They survived very well as a single unit before 1947.

Thats the problem my friend. I gave a brief answer to that on my post on the previous page. You could see that :)

here "agha khani hinduish express group" advertising USaid on its website....ofcourse when they will receive millions of dollars to brainwash Pakistani youth then they will reciprocate the act by displaying their affection for usaid on their website.

jsdel4.jpg

in agha khanis and qadianis i have seen some of the worst enemies of Pakistan.

PDF also advertise Indian or other countries brand..are they here for the very same purpose ?

prophecy was wrong as both survived as single unit.

Single unit survival is out of prophetical vision as well as prophetical realism domain.

They survived very well as a single unit before 1947.

Yeah sure they did.

Once under the Muslim rule and the second time under British rule.

We can't invite the British again can we!

Single unit survival is out of prophetical vision as well as prophetical realism domain.

Yeah sure they did.

We cannot have Muslim rule either.

Yeah sure they did.

prophecy is for future not for what that already happened in past..so the prophecy was wrong.:P

Havs to be someone new.why walk along the beaten path when i'm ready to rule.:D

We cannot have Muslim rule either.

hmmmmm ..... the bigoted thinking again.

Didn't you have Muslim Presidents - or was it an animated rendering from Harry Potter movies.

prophecy is for future not for what that already happened in past..so the prophecy was wrong.:P

You must learn to read what is written before the over driven brain function forces the fingers to start punching response keys.

I am a high class Brahmin and do not allow a woman rule.

Do you think it is Indian TV dramas where the women rule everything.

Back
Top Bottom