What's new

Can anyone tell me why India and Pakistan don’t get along?

hmmmmm ..... the bigoted thinking again.

Didn't you have Muslim Presidents - or was it an animated rendering from Harry Potter movies.

Read properly, we cannot have Muslim rule like Mughal era. We can have Muslim individuals in PM and President posts. But they have to run in election against other.

hmmmmm ..... the bigoted thinking again.

Didn't you have Muslim Presidents - or was it an animated rendering from Harry Potter movies.

You must learn to read what is written before the over driven brain function forces the fingers to start punching response keys.

I am a high class Brahmin and do not allow a woman rule.

Do you think it is Indian TV dramas where the women rule everything.
tey thda reverse gear main peeche kar lo brain ko.
manin to throne par baithate hi tum jaise top class brahmin men ki band baja doongi.

and women rule in real better than men.

Read properly, we cannot have Muslim rule like Mughal era. We can have Muslim individuals in PM and President posts. But they have to run in election against other.
Arey bhai sahib tricker janab ko maaf kar do .he alway breaks the red signal.

manin to throne par baithate hi tum jaise top class brahmin men ki band baja doongi.

No. And kaun sa janab?

Oh, so now Mughal era has been added as a caveat.

We left the remaining India for remaining Indians.

We hold the cradle of Indus Valley Civilization and we are the scions of this civilization.

Remain happy with the remains that you have.

No. And kaun sa janab?

Oh .... you speak the vernacular as well.

That's a revelation.

We hold the cradle of Indus Valley Civilization and we are the scions of this civilization.

I knew it, you have some screw loose problem. As I remember India still has some parts of IVC, declaring yourselves scions of that civilization doesn't it true.

kabarastan main baith kar log sochate hain ki we hold the cradle of the civilization.;)

Sorry, I messed up some posts.

A brain working in reverse is a first one for me.

You may ask @curioususer for an answer, he is taking us all back to the Mughal era.

I knew it, you have some screw loose problem. As I remember India still has some parts of IVC, declaring yourselves scions of that civilization doesn't it true.

Which parts of IVC does India hold.

Could you please enlighten us with some more of your enlightenment.

Sorry, I messed up some posts.

Result of a woman rule you denied it with a single No.

kabarastan main baith kar log sochate hain ki we hold the cradle of the civilization.;)

Haan, Harappa mein they used to bury the dead and not burn them on funeral pyre. In Mehrgarh, they did find a tooth and surprise surprise, they had cavities then also, about 7000 BCE.

Here in the current world, the problem is, some people have huge cavities in their brains as well.

You may ask @curioususer for an answer, he is taking us all back to the Mughal era.

Result of a woman rule you denied it with a single No.

Haan, Harappa mein they used to bury the dead and not burn them on funeral pyre. In Mehrgarh, they did find a tooth and surprise surprise, they had cavities then also, about 7000 BCE.

Here in the current world, the problem is, some people have huge cavities in their brains as well.

Civilt%C3%A0ValleIndoMappa.png

See the pic.

you never know your about your movement until you reference it with the relative motion of some other object or someone points out to you hence this reversing confusion for you.....

so mehrgarh se koi brain bhi mila jisse ye confirm kiya ja sake bhuss uss time par bhi hota tha khopadi main ya yeh recent phenomenon hai.ya fir bhuss over these many metamorphosis ho ke akhrout ho gaya ab.

Your ethnic digs tend to come apart at the seams sometimes. While I generally agree with the trend of your posts, there are some interesting things in what you have said.

First, Manxmen don't speak English as a native language, in case nobody told you this before. If I tell you that the Scottish throne bought it from the Norwegians for 4,000 marks, you might get a hint. English was imposed on them, and it might barely be this that you are hinting at.

Second, Saadi's verse, which you have quoted for the second time, is a curious one. It says, in order, to watch out for the Afghan, for the Kamboh and for the budzat Kashmiri. Rather good going; that takes care of your folk, of the Punjabis with whom the old tribe of the Kamboja have merged, and the Mirpuris, the only Kashmiris you will ever get to see.

Pity you couldn't add a line or perhaps a couple of phrases wrapping in the Sindhis and the Baloch.

Btw, if we are to believe proto-history and reconstruction of history from literary records, the other branch of the Kamboja, the Parama Kamboja, the famous horsemen from the Ferghana valley, also form part of present-day Pakistan, as they merged with the Scythians in all probability, after some centuries of dithering between Indo-Iranian and Indo-Aryan.
:oops:

ha ha ha .....

I assure you, if you were writing annual confidential reports of your subordinates, they'd be very scared of your profiling methodology. Ofcourse the superiors would have hard time understanding the implying methodology.

Isle of Man and the English they speak - naww, how would I know. :)

you never know your about your movement until you reference it with the relative motion of some other object or someone points out to you hence this reversing confusion for you.....

I am not a qualified engineer. This has passed through my akhrot filled mainframe.

so mehrgarh se koi brain bhi mila jisse ye confirm kiya ja sake bhuss uss time par bhi hota tha khopadi main ya yeh recent phenomenon hai.ya fir bhuss over these many metamorphosis ho ke akhrout ho gaya ab.

No bhuss in these areas.

Yeah, the akhrots of the area are excellent.

You have been given this answer numerous times. Ancient history of Sindh and Punjab is the history of India, when Punjabis-Sindhis of India don't have issues with it nor the non-Punjabi,non-Sindhi have any issues, why should I listen to you. we don't have identity crisis to prove ourselves different from our neighbour. :enjoy:

we already have a similar thread from last week or week before that...no need for similar such threads to keep being posted needlessly

Back
Top Bottom