What's new

Can anyone tell me why India and Pakistan don’t get along?

What's wrong with Pathan?

I am against any feudal system and any mentally retarded villager attitude of enforcing and seeking control...

But if you hate pathan than you must hate all the Punjabi villagers, All the Sindhi Villagers, All the Balouchi villagers...

Because every villager in Pakistan shows the same attitudes and behaviours!

I have no problem with Pathans (the ones whose ancestors were from Afghnistan)- They are lovely and very hospitable - yet to meet one who isn't

I have no problem with Punjabi - Both my parents were born there

I have no problem with Sindhi - Was born in Karachi

I have no problem with Balouchi - They have a nice funny accent

I have no problem with Kashmiri - They are simply gorgeous!

ALL MAKE UP PAKISTAN

You have a problem I will give you a solution go jump into the Indian Ocean and drown yourself because PAKISTAN IS PAKISTAN...It can not be the same without any 1 of them!
even kashmiri make up india.. so thats a common point.so we should be friends on that common point

No more Akhrouts...............its quite racist..........

haan haan ... abhi kuch yaad aa gya to bura to lagay ga na.

And earlier you thought I am the only one around with akhrot instead of a bhuss.

Which ofcourse was not racist - it was just race oriented.

You have been given this answer numerous times. Ancient history of Sindh and Punjab is the history of India, when Punjabis-Sindhis of India don't have issues with it or vice-versa, why should I listen to you. we don't have identity crisis to prove ourselves different from our neighbour. :enjoy:

And how is that true? Punjabis make 44 % of Pakistan (excluding Saraiki belt), In India Punjabis are less than 3%. Does that make the history of today's pakistan the history of today's India?

1) Historically, IVC had nothing to do with 95% of todays India
2) Then Pakistan was a part of the Achaemenid Persian Empire
3) Then for a brief period it remained a part of Maurya empire. Those 100 years of occupation doesn't make us Bharties.
4) Then today's Pakistani region again became part of the Persian Empire (The Sussanid Empire)
5) Then it got disintegrated and the western parts always remained separate from yours.
6) By 720 C.E. almost 90% of today's Pakistan had become part of The Arad Ummayyad Caliphate.
7) It remained so and unitll it was united by the Mughals.
8) It again disintegrated into hundreds of state.
9) Then it was united under British rule.

Historically we never lived together... and its wrong to use the word Partition. I said it before and saying again. British had fought hundreds of states and dynasties to form their rule over subcontinent and when they left it consisted of only two states. Thus there was no patition.

The only common thing i See with Indians is the language. It is because there was no language available to India that could be used on national level. So Hindi, un-undeniably Urdu with some Sanskrit and regional vocabulary came to rescue. Hindi was formulated only in 1958. Talk sense and tell me how the history of Punjab and Sindh is the History of India?

And how is that true? Punjabis make 44 % of Pakistan (excluding Saraiki belt), In India Punjabis are less than 3%. Does that make the history of today's pakistan the history of today's India?

3) Then for a brief period it remained a part of Maurya empire. Those 100 years of occupation doesn't make us Bharties.
4) Then today's Pakistani region again became part of the Persian Empire (The Sussanid Empire)
5) Then it got disintegrated and the western parts always remained separate from yours.
6) By 720 C.E. almost 90% of today's Pakistan had become part of The Arad Ummayyad Caliphate.
7) It remained so and unitll it was united by the Mughals.
8) It again disintegrated into hundreds of state.
9) Then it was united under British rule.

Historically we never lived together... and its wrong to use the word Partition. I said it before and saying again. British had fought hundreds of states and dynasties to form their rule over subcontinent and when they left it consisted of only two states. Thus there was no patition.

The only common thing i See with Indians is the language. It is because there was no language available to India that could be used on national level. So Hindi, un-undeniably Urdu with some Sanskrit and regional vocabulary came to rescue. Hindi was formulated only in 1958. Talk sense and tell me how the history of Punjab and Sindh is the History of India?

Blah blah blah.. first hindus lived there.. that is those who currently live in india.
if you have nothing to do with indians then you guys are outsiders.. please go back to where you came from

It is obvious that they cant get along ..creation of pakistan is proof for that ..ab jab gar ka batwaara ho gaya phir bi thoda property ka batwaara pending hey ..tab tak chain kaha aayegi ..?

haan haan ... abhi kuch yaad aa gya to bura to lagay ga na.

And earlier you thought I am the only one around with akhrot instead of a bhuss.

Which ofcourse was not racist - it was just race oriented.
I'm sorry fr all akhrots i ve thrown at you...now happy.for me akhrot was just like sardar ji ke 12 baj gaye until my hubby clarified it just now.so sorry for all those.otherwise i never go racist.it was just ignorance of the phrase.

It is obvious that they cant get along ..creation of pakistan is proof for that ..ab jab gar ka batwaara ho gaya phir bi thoda property ka batwaara pending hey ..tab tak chain kaha aayegi ..?
still whining about that? you guys are slow :lol:

I'm sorry fr all akhrots i ve thrown at you...now happy.for me akhrot was just like sardar ji ke 12 baj gaye until my hubby clarified it just now.so sorry for all those.otherwise i never go racist.it was just ignorance of the phrase.

You and sorry .... not an asli @ajtr.

Forget it. I never took it as a racist rant - I'd have told you so if I did.

this is not bigotry....i am telling what i have seen....

all the anti Pakistani and pro indian blogs from within Pakistan are being run by qadianis and agha khanis.......

qadianis have mirza qadian buried in qadian,india....in an event of war.......qadianis know Pakistan will nuke qadian,india......thats why they are all talking about friendship this and that....

dont get touchy...this is the reality.

what are you talking about?

by the way any links to these web sites man?

Blah blah blah.. first hindus lived there.. that is those who currently live in india.
if you have nothing to do with indians then you guys are outsiders.. please go back to where you came from

If only someone could define Hiduism... You had to say Blah Blah, coz u had no point. How innocent u get while on the basis of religion some 1300 years ago u consider Pakistan a part of India and yet curse Jinnah that he "divided" India on the basis of religion. LOL.

Anyway Hiduism is a set of ever evolving rituals and traditions. You religion may be derieved from the religion of IVC, when bharat was invaded and Hinduism founded some 1000 BC. But archeological evidence of IVC have proved.

1) Their language was written from right to left unlike sanskrit.
2) Cemetries have been discovered showing they buried their dead.
3) They would eat meat.
4) No sculpture of Hinduism like that of Arjun, Shiva was discovered.

Only thing about Hinduism discovered here was Swastika and as I said your religion may be derieved from the religion of IVC, but it was not Hinduism. If u saying that the people of Pakistan were Hindus in 8th century then that time is gone, its 21st cenury and we are all Muslims, Alhamdulillah.

Regarding your claims that we are invaders.. LOL. You are right, and so are most of the Indians (excluding low casts). First expell them, then you may ask us for to leave Pakistan. But remember even after that, by no logic whatsoever, u could have any claim over Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, Kashmir or Pukhtoonistan. Cheers!

Yes the Hindus lived here, the Buddhists lived here and now Muslims own it.

We as scions of and holders of the cradle of Indus Valley Civilization are the insiders. You are the outsiders and therefore out of it.

Hindus also live in Malaysia, Indonesia and other places as well. And they have nothing to do with Indians.

Please remain out as you Indians don't belong here.

If only someone could define Hiduism... You had to say Blah Blah, coz u had no point. How innocent u get while on the basis of religion some 1300 years ago u consider Pakistan a part of India and yet curse Jinnah that he "divided" India on the basis of religion. LOL.

Anyway Hiduism is a set of ever evolving rituals and traditions. You religion may be derieved from the religion of IVC, when bharat was invaded and Hinduism founded some 1000 BC. But archeological evidence of IVC have proved.

1) Their language was written from right to left unlike sanskrit.
2) Cemetries have been discovered showing they buried their dead.
3) They would eat meat.
4) No sculpture of Hinduism like that of Arjun, Shiva was discovered.

Only thing about Hinduism discovered here was Swastika and as I said your religion may be derieved from the religion of IVC, but it was not Hinduism. If u saying that the people of Pakistan were Hindus in 8th century then that time is gone, its 21st cenury and we are all Muslims, Alhamdulillah.

Regarding your claims that we are invaders.. LOL. You are right, and so are most of the Indians (excluding low casts). First expell them, then you may ask us for to leave Pakistan. But remember even after that, by no logic whatsoever, u could have any claim over Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, Kashmir or Pukhtoonistan. Cheers!

you are wrong on all points you made.. so you are just an ignorant person from outside of the indian subcontinent.

We have mutual understanding with Punjabis and Sindhis of India who believe their culture is Indian culture(whatever may be their percentage), brainfarts from the other side of the border doesn't matter for us. :enjoy:

95% of Pakistanis have no connection with your national language Urdu, which is native to Uttar Pradesh. :enjoy:

Does that make you Iranian. :laugh:

We don't expect from you.

6) By 720 C.E. almost 90% of today's Pakistan had become part of The Arad Ummayyad Caliphate

Does that make you Arabs. :what:

Some Muhajirs of this forum were telling us that we shared common heritage with India. I hope they must not feel awkward when you try to look different from Indian starting from Indus valley civilization. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom